Gym finally re-opens. You walk in and see this. Keep in mind the music played is "Call me maybe" on repeat

>Gym finally re-opens. You walk in and see this. Keep in mind the music played is "Call me maybe" on repeat.
What do you do

Attached: 1336149240728.jpg (720x353, 64.39K)

bald men with DHT sensitive follicles and Deanos will be creeping this place out

Lift like normal, except now I don't have to wear headphones to listen to my playlist

spbp

RAPE

Destroy

Free test boost, hit new PR

Jokes on them, I already sewed myself into the foam on the equipment for maximum sniffs.

Attached: frank-reynolds-pic.png (740x416, 79.02K)

Clearly I must have suffered a stroke and wandered into the wrong gym.
No femoid would ever set foot in my temple of iron. Bloatlords lifting and greek twink slavebois to service them between sets.

3’s pussy mound print
2’s ass (big fan of BBB- busty breeder blonde)
6’a face

Looks like the Latina in the rack behind 2 has a nice ass from what I can see in the mirror. Her face looks pretty good too so that’s a strong choice in her own

Jesus Christ this is my most coomer post ever I’m a little disappointed but I’m still gonna hit post

2s ass is very nice. Thicc n juicy.

>smith machines
>foam rollers
#notmygym

Attached: 1584273531953.webm (592x588, 914.17K)

start krok rowing the 100 lb Db with a bluetooth speaker next to me blasting metal

AHHHHHH, begone sniffcat from hell

I'd honestly just take out my cock and start masturbating. I'd run and try to coom on as many of them as possible. Jesus CHRIST I'd shove my head into as many pussies as possible before I get arrested. Just a little sniff. My dick is throbbing, I'll coom I think. Yeah it's coomage, FUUUUCK BROOOOS I'M FUCKING COOMING

Attached: 1585874778407.jpg (338x476, 168.47K)

Do curls with their squat ORMS and bully them relentlessly.

>What do you do

Deadlifts

Why would I give a fuck about some thots

Attached: fit_coom.webm (640x480, 2.23M)

I really like that song

If anything, this would make me attend the gym more often

having sex with a BBB as you call it was the worst sex ive ever had, i dont recommend it,

>no squat rack
>two smith machines
Why the fuck am I going to this gym?

Kek

Best part about this photo is that there's no dumbbell rack by this big mirror, so these two thots got their babby weights and walked over to the mirror and stood right in front of it for this photo.

Attached: snifff926.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

I’ve done it. Yeah it was kinda shit. She was an Irish bitch. Huge ass. Super pale, blonde hair. Blew a load in her in my friends backseat. Then cane in her hair on another day. I think had i fucked her doggy it would have been enjoyable but we did missionary

Hahahah fuck this site has been giving me laughs for 10 years

God I'm gonna break my fucking no fap streak looking at this. I CANNT CONTAIN THE SEMEN DEMON ANYMORE I JUST WANNA SYATY MASTURBATING AND LET IT ALL OUT JOWWWW

Attached: 1587176164000.jpg (700x701, 59.61K)

Carly RAPE Jepson

Holy fuck even if he had a normal 5” dick it would tear her apart. Fuck, if gnomes were real and like looked like human woman but were just under 2’, if 100% bang one and scramble her organs with my 7” just to tell the story

Attached: Catsniff.gif (220x218, 2.8M)