Thor Bjornsson Destroys 470kg practice deadlift

any doubt i had before is now gone

youtu.be/kEVN9U6XvLE

Attached: IMG_5395.jpg (750x642, 95.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjTWG4UR5t4
youtu.be/2GORCbXV_Go
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not legit, eddie did it properly

>believing non-official "live stream" anything
First time on the internet, huh?

Can't wait until some Russian films himself doing 550kg with a grainy webcam in some Siberian gym by himself and everyone has to count it

>It's not legit, eddie did it properly

Attached: 1580135045379.png (600x800, 26.47K)

cope

will he have a judge?

>livestreamed event broadcasted on espn, organized by a strongman fed who brought two of the most respected strongmen as judges, calibrated plates and rented a special venue for the event
>huuuur wat if I filmed myself and claimed 700kg huuuuur

Vlad from next door

With a faggot suit?

H-he will try 501 without suit?

soooo thor's doing it raw?

no

Ok eddie

A fellow Russian just like Thor has a fellow Icelander.

I'm not eddie I'm just dehydrated

Can't wait until your asshole explodes from all that butthurt when Thor finally beats the record.

Are people unironically thinking his lift will be legit? First off he's probably using fake plates secondly Eddie could have easily done 510 if he felt like it so why is Thor doing 501? He should do 520 or it doesn't count

People don't realize how fucked it's going to be if there's even a questionable part of this lift and it gets counted. People are going to yell FRIEND JUDGE for years and years.

Thor is on roids, it doesn't count

Shivylyakov is the strongest russian and had to do 426 kg with max effort and bleeding face

>Are people unironically thinking his lift will be legit? First off he's probably using fake plates secondly Eddie could have easily done 510 if he felt like it so why is Thor doing 501? He should do 520 or it doesn't count

Attached: 1573717531696.png (816x758, 22.27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DjTWG4UR5t4

Who lifted it easy? Eddie 465kg lift youtu.be/2GORCbXV_Go

Eddie "soft knees" Hall

Kek

Honestly, thors 470 looked easier

Attached: BB5B81F0-EA44-4032-AFDC-F5FA805A2667.jpg (400x400, 15.59K)

>Eddie could have easily done 510 if he felt like it
Why didn't he then?

Thor “The Mountain” from game of thrones is gonna have a final showdown with the deadlift final boss and he’s gonna beat the bad guy and it’s gonna be freaking epic. That’ll shut you turkeys up quicker than Tyrion can down a glass of wine. He should do it in his costume that’d be so freaking epic.

>Why didn't he then?

two reasons

1. an unsustainable diet of drinking liquid fat and massive amounts of steroids

2. a deteriorating relationship with his family, with a wife who threatened divorce

Colin Bryce saved Eddie's life by rigging WSM 2017, unironically

First Eddie says that he felt like dying etc and then he claims that he could have gone for bigger lift.
For Petes sake Eddie, wich one is it then?

>>shut you turkeys up
yeahhhh that's not going to happen. unless he breaks it in the same comp with the same bar it'll always be questioned

>>unironically
I don't think that word means what you think it means

how come Eddie Hall never competed in the Arnold Classic?

He would've done really well as a "static monster"

Balkangigafag?

Magnus voted against Thor in the 2017WSM, costing him the title