Gymnasts no hips?

why do gymnasts tend to have really big legs and arms but they have narrow hips most of the time. I am worried if I work out my hips will be narrower than they already are.

Attached: gymnast.jpg (640x960, 82.47K)

more reference

Attached: zzzzzzzzz.jpg (400x247, 78.38K)

>all would have died in childbirth prior to the invention of modern medicine
yikes

Attached: jiggly4.webm (604x850, 2.42M)

How does these spandex panties not ride up the pussy lips and reveal the outer labia?

this lady needs to work out desu, her butt fat jiggling doesn't look that appealing just unhealthy

Gymnastics delays puberty in women.

yeah but is it cause of all of the working out?
Or is it cause gymnasts with straighter hips tend to be better maybe.

you know that female body is different from male body, you giant faggot?

her butt can be toned lol. It'd help make it look even bigger. I just think the jiggle looks unappealing cause it makes her seem like she's malnourished.

It turns out that having child bearing hips isn’t beneficial for literally flipping in the air a bunch of times at an olympic level.

i prefer

Attached: 1568832443950.jpg (970x600, 94.62K)

Good point.

Seems like smaller girls would self select into gymnastics, and if they developed bigger hips they wouldn't be able to compete at a top level.

Seems like it would then be a combination of genetics + very advanced training causing them to be like that.

Yea I'd fuck her

I want a sk8er/skiier side bitch so bad, bros.

Attached: 1579728357180.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

a side bitch? as in, you have a main girl but want a side bitch, get the fuck off my thread.

I love sports girls man. get's me going. I want her to wake me up in the middle of the night to go running.

Duh, sports females are insane, why would you want one as a main bitch?

Top tier genetics for my children you hob globlin

damn, just looking at her legs she looks more like a fighter than a gymnast. She would deliver some real good kicks

that sounds like cheating that's why so fuck off.
If you're a horny little shit who just wants to get laid then get off my thread all you do is masturbate and live your pathetic life with no attributes. You're not worthy of this thread.

Probably it's easy to perform the movements with that type of body. Anyways don't worry you can't change bones by exercising

This fucking annoying semen demon. Has she leaked a sex tape or nudes yet?

The team physician has to give the girls a special vaginal treatment on a regular basis.

>I am worried if I work out my hips will be narrower than they already are.

Fuck off tranny.

t. Low Test

Pretty masculine bodies imo.
Wide shoulders narrow hips. Thats ideal male traits.

>yes I want women to look more like men

>This level of projection and shallow ego
Have sex.

Attached: 1587302486774.webm (600x800, 1.85M)

It's because they work out too hard and the low body fat fucks their hormones. Women don't do well with very low bf%

They have incredibly strong cores. From abs, to obliques, to spinal erectors. Tends to lessen your curves if you have so much muscle there.