Your daily reminder

Your daily reminder.

Attached: edc.jpg (1500x1000, 234.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html

Most right-swiped heights for men
1. 5ft 8in
2. 5ft 10in
3. 5ft 6in
4. 6ft
5. 5ft 9in

>was 5'8'' when i graduated HS
>was 5'10'' when i left uni
>am now 5'11.5'' at 25
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
is that why i could get laid easily in HS and uni, but i haven't had a date in like 6 months??

Attached: nasreddin.png (638x646, 918.83K)

Why do manlets always feel the need to validate themselves? Is it a coping mechanism that stops you from commiting suicide because you know you're a genetic dead end and seen as inherently less masculine than tall men?

Dat lanklet seethe.

lol

Attached: manlet.png (1600x900, 327.42K)

>all trashy black women
>Twitter
And nothing of value was lost.

As a 6'7 male that's been working out for 13 solid years I can assure you that manlets are seething on a daily basis

Isnt it the opposite?, manlets are always shit on right on the face by society, but then there are tons of girls wetting their pants for some hot manlet,some manlets are the richest men in the world,most powerful,scientists,bodybuilders,etc...

Its like
>yeah fuck short men ,worst thing ever lulz
And then it barely matters at all in real life, all words.

I'm not that tall even and I think this is cope

height is more important than physique, by orders of magnitude

>Black women are ugly anyway, all women who treat me like the genetic garbage manlet I am are ugly and useless, Asian women are much better and more submissive and my tiny childlike frame looks manly and big when I hover hand them in pictures

Attached: you.jpg (199x253, 3.75K)

believing what women say is fucking retarded lmao. part of the reason women shit on short, fat, poor, or underemployed men is because they feel like it increases their own social value.
"if people think i'm too good for these guys, i'll get a better one. right?" lol nah cunt, foh.
i also love it when you get to meet their excessively high standards just so you can pump and dump them. entitled cunts almost always end up alone and miserable lmao, only for the hottest of thots is it a survivable mating strategy

>doubt
Delusional no girl will ever want a fat or obese(thats like 50% or more of the population btw) tall faggot,short and fit will be picked 99% of the time.

status = money > face > body > height
anyone claiming otherwise is coping

All you have going for you is your height, something not even in your control. You automatically fall back on this as a cope.

How often do you see tall men who are obese? When you do they're always balding boomers, 6'2, skinny with the slightest trace of muscle absolutely shits on 5'7 and jacked as fuck

face > height >physique

>skinny with the slightest trace of muscle absolutely shits on 5'7 and jacked as fuck
It depends on the girl this case is more reasonable.
But its always the same case, all things equal the guy with more positive x wins, pure logic.

you are literally a freak and that is the first thing that will come to mind when anybody looks at you

Honestly, 5'10" is the best height. It's always in the acceptable range for both the manlet and lanklet version of this chart. Easy gains. Taller than like 90% of women. Everything in this world is made for your size. Have kids with a tall woman if you want tall kids, have kids with an average woman if you don't care.

100% correct, gymmaxxed manlets with their 15.5 inch arms and their faint 4 pack will disagree though

>seething manlets
why would being tall be freaky if your proportions are corrected by gaining mass in certain areas, stay mad 5"lets

lol what a shit study.

Fucking lmao at pic related

>80% of burgers are under 6'
you mean i can show up in murika as a certified dinarid manlet (6'1) and mog the shit out of 80% of the population?

B U L L S H I T
U L L S H I T B
L L S H I T B U
L S H I T B U L
S H I T B U L L
H I T B U L L S
I T B U L L S H
T B U L L S H I

The taller you are, the bigger you skeleton is. The taller you are, the bigger your mouth is. Eating more than a shorter person feels no different for you. The average height of the top ten men in World's Strongest Man is 6'3. HEIGHT IS AN ADVANTAGE! Sometimes, a shorter person can appear to have a better physique than a taller person in bodybuilding. That's the only advantage.

Attached: Small Connor VS Huge Hafthor.gif (480x270, 3.18M)

B U L L S H I T
U L L S H I T B
L L S H I T B U
L S H I T B U L
S H I T B U L L
H I T B U L L S
I T B U L L S H
T B U L L S H I

Nobody fuxking cares desu

Only short/ tall incels cause that problem between men, my best friend is a 5'5 smart guy, always laughs with me on my bs, another good friend is 6'4, lanky nigga but can be fun af when he's high

Stop hating on other mfs, t 5'10 nigga

the cope in this thread is overflowing, a reminder that the greatest bodybuilder in the world is 6'2

Yeah but tall guys can only put on muscle if they roid

>Yeah but tall guys can only put on muscle if they roid
No. This is a myth as stupid as somatotypes. YOU HAVE THE EDGE AS A TALLER PERSON IN STENGTH! Taller people don't have any greater difficulty putting on muscle than shorter people. Taller people have the same bodies as taller people, just larger. A bigger skeleton means more room for muscle. Everything else in your body is still in proportion. By that logic, since we are noticeably becoming taller with every generation, will men 100 years from now, who will probably have an average height of 6'3, have greater difficulty putting on muscle than men today? I don't think so.

Guys, I'm 5'9.25. Did I make it? Please tell me I'm not a manlet. Serious answers only.