/fast/ general - trumpbux edition

/fast/ing general

>What is /fast/?
Fast is a thread for the discussion of intermittent fasting, fasting, water fasting, and fat fasting
While fasting alone is fantastic for your health, Consider doing a ketogenic in addition to become god mode

>Snake juice:
youtube.com/watch?v=-s-xjsR89XI [Open] >how can I get a quick rundown? Where can I start?
dietdoctor.com/intermittent-fasting
dietdoctor.com/longer-fasting-regimens
youtube.com/watch?v=9idhb2aAfns [Open]

>IF AND LIFTING:
leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html?

>any more info?
idmprogram.com/fed-fasted-state/
medium.com/the-mission/the-sweet-spot-for-intermittent-fasting-9aae12a2158c
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c [Open]
news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/

>Doesn't salt make you explode?
youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8 [Open]

WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOING KETO:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dan8qtgQRi8 [Open]

>autophagy:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3106288/
greatist.com/live/autophagy-fasting-exercise
dietdoctor.com/renew-body-fasting-autophagy
selfhacked.com/blog/autophagy-benefits-and-how-to-harness/
roguehealthandfitness.com/intermittent-fasting-boosters-autophagy-enhancers/
roguehealthandfitness.com/coffee-is-associated-with-lower-death-rates/
tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.4161/auto.1.3.2017?needAccess=true

>Fung talks and lectures:
Dr. Jason Fung - 'Therapeutic Fasting - Solving the Two-Compartment Problem'
youtu.be/PSR82vmZ5lk [Open]
youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE [Open]

Attached: water fast.jpg (960x960, 121.29K)

im not gonna read that nigga just answer me can i fast 2 days straight per 2 weeks without losing gains

Already lost 10kg. Surprisingly strengh remains at the same lvl. Now 179cm 78kg. Alternate day fasting. How much more till lean?

Attached: 20200415_111538.jpg (2208x2944, 2.74M)

I dont know how anyone can sleep during IF. I do 20 hour fasting with a 4 hour eating window and I can fall asleep for like an hour than I'm up for the day

you're probably getting into ketosis, get used to it.

Anyone got a place I can get kettlebells from cheap? Or even just one? Probably 35lbs even though I'm a beginner.

These resistance bands and shit are NOT good enough. Hell, I'm TRYING to focus on my glutes and can't get the maxi to fire properly.

How long fasting to lose these girls?

Attached: milky moment.png (503x210, 111.5K)

How many calories should I eat on a 72 hour fast? I seem to be incapable of losing weight if I eat 3000 on 72s. (Did it for 2 months and didnt really get anywhere)

Fuck, is that what that is? Lately I wake up after like 3 hours of sleep and feel like I have infinite energy.

Yes. OMAD for 2 weeks and then one 72 hour fast is standard if you're fit and in the gym every day.

isnt this nsfw?

MY WIFE LOOKS LIKE THE FAT GIRL GOVERNMENT MANUFACTURED DEMONS HAVE COME IN AT NIGHT THROUGH THE DOOR AND MADE HER FAT ALWAYS CLOSE THE DOOR OR ELSE THE GOVERNMENT DEMONS WILL COME FOR YOU NOW SHE WILL BE AN EXAMPLE

kek

Is Myfitnesspal still the best way of tracking calories or is there something better?

hello lads Im about to embark on a 7+day fast. is it safe to be doing jogging during or should I be laying in a coma. btw Im schizo so Im doing urine fasting. im seriously not only fat but also ill

Its not a fast if you eat during it

72 hours.

Fast

Do you guys workout during your fasts?

calories
on
hours

Are fucking stupid or what. Its not a fast if you eat during it. And yes you can fast 72 hours without eating.

oh my god how fucking dense are you

CALORIES
ON
72S

oh my fucking god.

Not him, but you might be mentally challenged. Seek help asap.

what the fuck are you on about this is an english board

Hey guys I've been eating one day and then doing 72 hour fasts for a while. I just got done with a 72 and it was the easiest one by far, never felt hungry for a singe minute but I was more tired than usual. I also lost 1.5 lbs where usually I lose around 2.5. Did I eat too much on my eating day or has anyone else experienced something similar?

How much did you eat during? It’s important to consume calories during 72 hour fast

I keep going out to buy snacks because I'm bored out of my fucking mind. I'm already playing the guitar, watching tv, reading, browsing. There's still like 4 hours of my day in which I can only think about food. I'm addicted.

5 weeks of fasting, got about 400 calories less than usual within a 5 hour window, didn't consume anything besides water for the rest 19 hours. Had 1 cheat day every week and ate everything I wanted all day long. Didn't keep track on scale, only looked in the mirror, lost around 12, maybe 15 lbs. Didn't get weaker, I could rep 40 lb dumbells 10-13 times with full range of motion before starting, same strength toward the end of week 5

Attached: Screenshot (29977).png (605x439, 432.53K)

Actual retardation

currently 25 hours into a fast. Feeling depressed, should I eat some sweets?

I wanted to go to 72 but 25 is still pretty good, right?

Attached: Chrome-standing-2yr-old.png (1243x1210, 1.9M)

Has anyone else here had dreams about breaking their fast?
I dreamed I ate some chocolate eggs and sketched out when I woke up that I had broken my fast.