Why do you lift? I lift because the weakness of western men disgusts me

Why do you lift? I lift because the weakness of western men disgusts me

Attached: 59538EED-54AA-448A-8A00-8A30B117803C.jpg (640x584, 21.11K)

To mog the rest of my shitty family and look good for my wife and (future) kids

Not even on some Yas Forums memeing shit but same. Shit has gone too far

I have nothing else to do.

Because I think the world is going to get a lot worse before it gets better, and I need to be prepared if I'm going to survive and protect my family.

It's the least I could do if I'm being honest.

Attached: c5acdac4f1784c5a48b804beedfa960f.png (634x756, 745.9K)

It provides a temporary release from feeling bad about everything

I lift because AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (242x208, 11.87K)

I hate myself
I hate society
I hate women

Simple as.

Attached: 980x.gif (320x239, 2.16M)

Purely for my own vain gratifications. It's not even for women anymore. It's all me. I'm the ego. I lift the weights. I get the muscles. Fuck you cunts.

Started as way to get sluts on tinder. Never did fuck a girl off tinder but did bang a few from bars/work after about 4-5 months working out. Now I just do it as habit and to always strive for a new goal. Makes me sick that I spent years never actually sweating from exhaustion or pushing myself past shit I didn’t want to do physically

Same and for playing my sports (sprints and wrassling)

Attached: 1585164381738.png (750x1334, 3.09M)

to get closer to getting my shit together. I just want to be someone who is a responsible male who just has everything in check, including my body.

Attached: 1554985572-2997.jpg (1200x800, 174.28K)

Boredom. The feeling of sore muscles the next day is satisfactory.

I think I speak for all of fit when I say;
>we lift to have strength to come out of the closet

>I need a hero
>I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of >the night
>He's gotta be strong
>And he's gotta be fast
>And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
>I need a hero
>I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
>He's gotta be sure
>And it's gotta be soon
>And he's gotta be larger than life!
>Larger than life

I lift to be a hero

Attached: 0CB05BA2-8B32-4D5C-9471-593B286BE9FA.gif (320x162, 980.53K)

>I lift because the weakness of western men disgusts me

Attached: soyjak2.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

To defend my family in case of an intruder. To break the neck of a would be rapist. To teach my sons that strength is good, and weakness MUST be temporary.

For revenge

Based and hero pilled

Attached: POWER.jpg (1280x720, 138.01K)

I do it for the health benefits

Attached: chad weights.png (4800x1184, 1.49M)

This too.

Thank you for proving my point.

Same, though tack on the part where I want to look good for cosplays and be able to carry my ruck and rifle properly for the boogaloo.

Attached: 75556609_p0.png (992x1403, 1.09M)

To repent for being a beta simp cuck.

Attached: 1569604700283.jpg (1024x576, 82.84K)

Are kettlebells really that bad of an option?

Based

Didn’t you see the may-may?

I lift for the same reason but then unironically

>mog my crab bucket mentality family
>hopefully be a hero to my future kids
>unironically cosplay (costumes that put an emphasis on showing gains so any superhero basically)
>cavebrain actually enjoys liftin on its own
>look good for partner
not just for sex either, i like being shown off. seeing the sheer jealously/envy of others and then constantly hearing "maybe I should start working out.." fuck them.

>I lift because the weakness of western men disgusts me

This but also because I was one of those weak men, in some regards I still am (shit job, no hunting/fishing skills)

Also

>Tired of being ugly
>Get to dyel mode and women think I'm above average
>One thought I was a fake profile

Weww

based

Attached: 1584225779500.png (725x550, 439.49K)

Because I desperately want to not hate myself.