Veganism

>what do you mean metabolic ward experiments prove that dietary cholesterol intake increases LDL? that doesn't mean that cholesterol causes heart disease dude
>what do you mean mendelian randomization studies provide causal inferences regarding high LDL cholesterol levels leading to atherosclerosis? that doesn't mean that cholesterol causes heart disease dude

Attached: meatcucks.png (971x546, 140.15K)

>what do you mean mendelian randomization studies provide causal inferences
They don't, mendelian studies are epidemiology and as such can't estabilish causality
Stay vegan though

>NO!!!!! YOU CANT JUST EAT ANIMAL PROTEIN INSTEAD OF SYNTHESISING IT YOURSELF!!!!

haha steak go tsss

KILL OP

I can barely eat 1500 calories a day with chicken in my diet. I would literally be unable to reach my caloric goals without meat

Post body

just eat some lentils and peanutbutter.

I eat meat because I like it. Even if it was as harmful as cigarettes I would still eat it.

Stop talking, and put your mouth back on Chris Kresser's cock while the adults talk
Have you tried being less of a pussy?

He's talking about cutting, brainlet. That's why he's eating chicken.

lmaoing at this cope. if we relied on mechanistic data we couldn't have ever proven that smoking causes lung cancer.

>tsss
kek

enjoy being retarded, I was vegan for 6 months, felt like my body was eating my brain, went back on meat, all good

Good job on eating a shitty non-varied diet

what nutrient were you low in?

>eating oxalates and inflammatory omega 6
ngmi

do you have any outcome data proving that vegans have worse health outcomes or will you just keep masturbating over "MUH ANTI-NUTRIENTS! MUH TOXINS!"

You’re retarded. The epidemiological studies that associate lung cancer with smoking show a 2000% increase in relative risk. The studies that “show” that meat causes cancer or meat causes heart disease show an increase of less than 20% relative risk, so a real increase of like 1%, and don’t account for the healthy user bias. It’s just vegan propaganda and bad statistics. The entire vegan diet is just propped up by a bad understanding of science and dogmatic adherence.

You retards can’t even meme correctly.

Go to sleep, Kenny

I've been vegan for a year now and the results speak for themselves. Veganism rules

Attached: PicsArt_04-14-09.25.54.png (2048x2048, 3.58M)

Congrats on your weight loss journey.

Do you have any data showing vegans have better health outcomes than someone on a whole foods omnivorous diet, not just better than SAD?
The answer's no, btw.

Yeah, you really gave me something to think about again OP. The fact that the one, that has to listen to the NPCs is also an NPC really speaks to the deep existential despair in a meat eating society. Genius artist.

Attached: 210e31d625dbcfcf.jpg (1078x662, 363.32K)

There will never be a study showing bad health outcomes on vegans because these people will just quit the diet.

Based, when the lack of B12, fat soluble vitamins and usable protein gets to them they just quit and their mental disorder leads them to the next radical diet to fuck themselves up with.
In the meantime, at least being mildly conscious of what they put in their mouths puts them above the SAD so they can get "studies" "proving" it's healthy.

There are studies where they are comparing the testosterone levels of 30 y/o vegans to 50 y/o meat eaters and conclude that vegans have higher test.

Please post this to reddit, would love to see the comments kek

Adventist 2 study spanned decades, showed vegans superior for some health outcomes and pescatarians for others.

The higher test study adjusted for age user.

It wasn't even done on vegans tho.

Attached: ESuQUArUYAAvKJD.jpg (1080x1080, 264.57K)