I’VE HAD ENOUGH

Digits and corona takes Boogie

Attached: 3AE1C3F0-B342-459F-AE96-37A64F41CBB2.png (665x960, 477.81K)

AAAAAAAH NOOOOOO

SON OF A BITCH

HOW DOES HE DO IT?!?!?!?

>2016
Wow. This was years ago, plus he's lost over 200 lbs and looks great. His weight loss really makes him much more handsome, not to mention his perfect teeth. Leave Boogie alone, he's unironically based and a nice guy. I never did anything to you.

>I never did anything to you
BOOGIE GET OFF THIS BOARD!

don't worry Yas Forums i got you

>implying only fat people need healthcare
I fucked up my knee over a year ago and still can't fix it because I live in the thirdworld shithole known as "America." Our shit country prevents me from running or doing leg day, but keep pretending healthcare is something that only fatties need.

Boogie needs it all for himself. He will live forever. Check.

Kek. Boogie truly has the luck of the devil. Dubs and he becomes omnipotent

Make more money poorfag.

boogie will not die until the beetus takes both of his legs and one of his hands
calling it now

>T. Boogie

You absolute nigger

Get a fucking job you worthless piece of shit. This is America

CHECKD. THE BOOG LIVES FOREVER!

Attached: CA58FAF0-8015-4E3D-A1EA-B2AC9A5871F8.gif (404x416, 168.61K)

NOOOOOOOO

>This is America
Like in that song haha

Never heard it. Also don't want to.

>This is America
>This is a third-world shithole that pays more for healthcare than any other developed country, that had a broken economy even before COVID, and that now has like a 30% unemployment rate
yeah I know.

I still laugh to myself when I think about his ex wife fucking a nigger while they were married then her taking 3/4 of his money in the divorce lmao.

God damn men who get married are dumb cucks

Wait boogie has money?

Check that he makes it

absolutely based
and with my dubs he becomes a god

>America
>Healthcare
Kek

hehe

>has money
*had
his ex-wife took most of it because the patriarchy and male privilege or something.

Attached: 1586654502082.png (649x703, 643.13K)

Not anymore lmao. His coal burning wife and her dindu boyfriend have money, Boogie is lucky if he has 15k to his name including assets vehicles and property.

Attached: boogie.png (921x650, 337.61K)

He’s still huge and has like 100lb of fucking skin hanging off him. He’s absolutely fucked if he catches chinavirus

Do you really think he practices basic hygiene like hand washing? He'll definitely get and later succumb to the Chinese virus

if onionboy could make 100k+ patrion per year I’m sure boogie can from his fat IT fans

he became the quads but how are he do it????

Attached: 1552216328164s.jpg (250x173, 5.48K)

>no one
>not a single soul
>Yas Forums
>We HaTe bOOgeY oh Noo!!
just let the man live his life, hes actually not that bad if u give him the chance.

go back