Did you accomplish your goal yet?

Did you accomplish your goal yet?

Attached: 1585774972765m.jpg (819x1024, 113.47K)

No. I'm still a fucking drunk with no discipline.

Yes. I have been doing low weight, high rep work outs for the first time and I feel like I'm going to make it.

Genes too black

Is coffee good for you?

t.dicklet

Getting there was 94 kg now I'm 85 at 5'10

I'm slacking

>Body fat % is huge
>fat distribution is perfect, no belly rolls whatsoever

200% fake. Probably sucked fat out of her belly to her ass like nicki minaj.

What difference does it make if its fake? investing in yourself is one of the best things you can do

my gf still has another 20 pounds to gain, I intend to use the quarantine to my advantage

Put some clothes on whore

t. African

Fuck you nigger

All of your women belong to the BWC

Attached: Pierce Brosnan.png (1000x1132, 1.86M)

Made for BWC

checked

Attached: Finna get BWC.jpg (976x1222, 245.44K)

>low weight
>make it
lol enjoy "larger" muscles with literally no density to them

Attached: Sorry niggers.jpg (1024x491, 95.85K)

No but I made some face gains, in both these pictures I am still OBESE.

Give me 6 more months please.

Attached: 85182502_189934542093241_6397271439984033792_n.jpg (2048x2048, 217.54K)

Don't have black gf yet so no

Yes I ran ran a sub 7 min mile WHILE smoking a pack of cigarettes

>emaciated manlet never worked out even tho late 20s
>decide to try some bodyweight stuff at home during quarantine
>saturday march 28 miraculously punch through nine sets of ten pushups over the course of the evening
>horrible deltoid, latissimus and abdominus pain for literally two weeks afterwards and seem to have hurt my shoulder as well so probably wont be able to do them again for a week or two still

>saturday april 11 decide to try bodyweight squats
>can only get thru 40 reps even tho weigh only around 140 lbs
>adductors (groin muscles) still so sore two days later i'm having trouble walking

im never gonna accomplish my goals, im never gonna make it

Well done user. You'll get there

SAUCE?
she's obviosuly shooped but I don't care

Get a white gf

Attached: 8A9B9D20-06C7-4E26-A2CB-F2D80B1B17DE.jpg (1125x1260, 975.62K)

No thanks

Why is it that the black chicks I've fucked tend to be sweeter, e.g. more affectionate, more anticipating of my needs, and more submissive than the white chicks I've fucked? There's barely any overlap in these measures.

If you're white then you should know.

White chicks crave dominant and aggressive partners because they are used to nice boyfriends.

Black chicks crave affectionate and sweet boyfriends because they are used to having uncaring asshole boyfriends.

damn man u have so much sex huh

My goal will never be met, it’s unobtainable. Once I get where I want there will be another finish line to cross after that.

Nah, last I fucked was February 2019.
I'm talking out of three black chicks and eleven white chicks, only one white chick was sweeter than the least sweet black chick.

bullshit. there is no pattern. just fuck whoever you like and will let you fuck them.

not him but I fully concede I would not be able to "handle" that woman. I doubt my average sized dick would be able to get past her fat rolls to reach an orifice