How is that one armer coming up, Yas Forums ?

How is that one armer coming up, Yas Forums ?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 244.33K)

I'm halfway there, I'm at + 20 kg pull ups and one arm inverted rows (my body is almost parallel to the ground in the starting position).

cant even do 5 pull ups correctly helped by a band. I'm shit

Post your bicep, 6.5" wristlet checking in

Attached: arms wristlet.jpg (351x456, 17.06K)

as for my 1 arm pull up progress, I can do a one arm chin up whilst holding my bicep with the other arm.

i just got 1 armed push-ups down, trying to master them currently. Been doing assisted negatives for some time now, i guess im progressing on those as well but it feels slow. Doesnt matter as soon as i get my resistance band i´ll be able to do lateral pulls and other gimmicky shit to boost my gains

I can pump out 5-6 pull ups +19kgs@81kg bw and I have no problems with archers and assisted 1 arm pull ups(holding my forearm with the other arm) but can't do the real deal for the life of me. Should I do negatives?

>assisted 1 arm pull ups(holding my forearm with the other arm)
archers are good but i find those grip you rother arm pull up useless. You might want to get a light resistance band and start doing real assisted oap

Why do this when you can just increase your weighted pull up?

More applicable to sports ( if you're climbing or do ninja warrior stuff), work your serratus , more shoulder stability

Retard, here. Could a guy do one-arms who falls very short of doing two arms + his own bodyweight?
Or would two arms + your own weight basically be a prerequisite for one arms?

I read a statistic somewhere on r*ddit that you need to be able to pull yourself up with roughly 2/3 of your weight to be able to do a one-arm pull up.

Its pretty obvious that you need to do pull-ups with like +20kg before even trying one arm. You'll need to have strenght in one arm to lift your entire body, it's not magic or rocket science.

two arm + bw is much harder than a one arm pull up

+50% of bw is the about the absolute strength you need

for sets of 5*

I’ll probably never be able to do 1 arm pull up breh. I can do 18 good form pull ups and my 1rm is 80kg (bodyweight) + 65 kg but whenever i try just to even dead hang with 1 arm i feel my entire upper body get ripped apart. Also i’m dyspraxic so anything that requires a certain degree of coordination is off limits for me

Attached: 78CE4DCB-81EA-422B-A2C6-A5C15638672F.jpg (750x1334, 173.53K)

I can do 26 clean pull ups in a row but not even close to do 1 pull up with 1 hand

as long as you keep doing them and increasing the load you will eventually fren.

ofc you should try negatives. Negatives are the best

I can hang on one arm for 20 seconds. Still a lot of way to go I guess.

I've been doing 1 arms since I was 16. Almost 30 now but I can still pull them off 1 at a time. I used to be able to do 5 on my right arm

>Can't do pull up or dead hangs without terrible pain in my armpit area because of an injury in both my upper lats

ahaha great

I used to climb in world cups. I was just able to do them one day without specifically training for it. I did one arm negatives alot too and one arm lockoffs

if anyone her can actually do it, is it doable for anyone over 80-90 kg? most people i see doing oap are turbo twinks

not your blog grandpa

Attached: bouldering climbing.png (2048x832, 499.17K)

I am 92kg and I can do 2, when I used to weight 80kg it was much easier and I could do 5 in a row without problems

forearm lookin like a traffic cone

guess im just a bitch at 85 then, gonna keep on it brah

I'm 82kg and can do max ~9 reps of chinups in a set. How many reps do I need to be able to do, to do one arm pull-up?

Probably, but would be very hard for a non-climber who isnt a twink

>t. 60 kg twink who can do them despite never training for them

it's not a matter of reps
move on to harder exercises like archer pullups, uneven pullups (with a towel), and weighted versions

before gyms closed I could do sets of 3 with 55% my bodyweight but I wasn't even near a 1 arm chinup.
The initial 10% of the lift are just so fucking hard, I can manage the rest.
Any tips?

Attached: 1armpullup.webm (500x500, 872.59K)