SigAnons Yas Forums & /sig/ mega.nz archive

FINALLY!
I've got my ass up to finally update the archive.

I've did less than I hoped to achieve but it is still better than nothing.
In short:
> a lot new files
> moved some folders
> added the first transcripts of screencaps and greentexts

Now starts the interesting part, transcribing every file so you guys can take it and create something that will fit your own purpose.
After that step, I will start with the cleanup and merge files/texts with the same meaning and probably re-write them for better readability and understanding.
In that whole process I hope to create a huge proper guide of each topic to share for you, your friends, normies and everyone you want to help.

Feedback and criticism is welcomed.
EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTACT: "sigAnon _ protonmail d0t ch"

ARCHIVE WEBLINK:
mega.nz/#F!C7ZwlY4L!DP4JwX2dJWJdmjxbB7b7Lw

PLEASE READ THE "change_history.txt" too see the changes and new files.
The "README!.txt" contains some general information about the archive.

If I can at least turn around and make the life of one user better with this, I am a happy man.

Attached: 1557922769647.jpg (6750x4500, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8r8QanMxVQ&list=PLQhWiiSrOiNp_k79baRYgFzbNEvl41tH8,
newarcitea.neocities.org/
web.archive.org/web/20130213060756/http://www.arcitea.com/2012/03/transform-yourself-guide-to-self.html#6B
web.archive.org/web/20170308224726/http://becomeuberhuman.com:80/superior-male
web.archive.org/web/20160502191922/http://www.thegymherald.com/2016/01/the-ultimate-guide-to-self-improvement.html
darebee.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine if women were like 70% of the earth and they were all super hot aha

Imagine if 70% of all men would have a strong body with independent thoughts and no mindless consuming, that would be super great for society and everyone haha

Thank you kind user. Based and bump

Attached: 1586184950724.webm (404x720, 1.86M)

Really nice indeed bro

Attached: Screenshot_20200413-063031.png (720x1520, 133.4K)

Imagine if the majority of women weren't vapid, make up wearing, self absorbed cretins that don't act like children or take 5000 pictures for social media, haha.

damn that archive got big
there is one file with ~700Mb which has nearly every book reading guide ever made in the folder "books_and_reading...."
+ "various_files" and the ebooks in the Yas Forums folder are also some non-essential 500MB

see pic related
if someone is wondering, I am using "TreeSize" to get a proper folder view

Attached: 1570123354424.png (466x543, 51.16K)

Nice archive, King.

Sometimes I feel like I'm alone on this planet. How do I cope with this feeling?

You're not alone user. Suffering is universal, but suffering with purpose is trascendental. And we're all in this toggether.

for me, it is quote in pic related
there are /sig/ and traditionalism related telegram channels which reminds me why I am doing this instead of lying down and cry all day because everything seems so hopeless.
Sometimes a thread pops up showing me that not everything is lost.
These things things are just a small short light in the dark, but they bring me back up enough to not totally give up and throw down everything.

Even if you stand alone, you must stand user.
Push through and you can make it.

Attached: 1571201912446.jpg (1280x1270, 197.21K)

They would still only fuck 5% of the men

I don't mind the pain and suffering to achieve my goal, but the road towards it is lonely. And once you get your goal, there's nobody there to celebrate it with you. That feeling of loneliness is really bringing down my motivation.
>traditionalism
I tried to like it, but I just can't. I read some excerpt of Julius Evola and watched this youtube.com/watch?v=P8r8QanMxVQ&list=PLQhWiiSrOiNp_k79baRYgFzbNEvl41tH8, but my heart lies with individualism.

I always tell myself that's I'm completely responsible for achieving my goals and the purpose of life is to become the ideal version of yourself, but it's nice to have someone to share the hardship of life with.

I grew up on a farm with a lot of green meadow, happy chickens, clean water and fresh air.
I am living in the city since a few years and now I know how much better things could be.
Now I know the hatred against city degeneration and everything that comes with it in today's modern, progressive and "better" society.
I also can understand why city people hate hte "backwards" land people.
But in summary, going a few steps back to the roots would be the better way.

Attached: 1569522292626.jpg (1200x770, 141.88K)

Nice work mate

Attached: images (35).jpg (300x275, 13.79K)

>But in summary, going a few steps back to the roots would be the better way.
I don't think much has changed. We replaced one false idol with another. Instead of God, we now have politics. Both are equally destructive because they force moral values on you that are not yours. Traditionalism is no less different. Instead, I want everyone to have their own moral values.

>I want everyone to have their own moral values.
We have that now and you can see what that brought us.

Attached: 1574962582756.jpg (850x400, 80.71K)

the typical citizen is a stupid mindless creature
if you don't give him guidance, he will be the worst he can be

I had high hopes and saw and hoped for the best in everyone
after enough time, you will see that too

let people do whatever they want without restriction and you will have chaos

I don't think that individualism is to blame for this degenerate society we're living in. Instead of religious crazies, you now have political crazies fueled by the media monster. They have no mind of their own and never will. They're born failures and will die as failures. If we remove the social safety nets, then the failures will be no more.

>If we remove the social safety nets, then the failures will be no more.

This assumes they'll either settle on the right path without causing problems along the way, or quietly die off without causing trouble. Best case, they'll wander off to a new watering hole. Seems like that an unwarranted level of optimism if you're starting from the premise that some people are born failures. More likely, without guidance and easy answers, they'll cause more and more trouble over time.

>SIG is back

Jannies havent banned you morons enough

why the fuck is her swimsuit halfway up her ass
someone give her a wedgie?

Thanks for the archives mate

Some user of the old fit/sig/ tried to redesigned a website where most topics were tackeld (spirit, body, mind, etc)

He did the work in 2018, dunno if it's still updated now

Here is a loink
newarcitea.neocities.org/

and here is the original which it is based on:
web.archive.org/web/20130213060756/http://www.arcitea.com/2012/03/transform-yourself-guide-to-self.html#6B

I can also support these, which are nice:
web.archive.org/web/20170308224726/http://becomeuberhuman.com:80/superior-male

web.archive.org/web/20160502191922/http://www.thegymherald.com/2016/01/the-ultimate-guide-to-self-improvement.html

darebee.com/fitness.html

better save a local copy of the archived webpages because
A) this takes sometimes ages to load, and
B) who knows how long these can still be accessed

Is there an equivalent to mentors for fitness/learning to fight? I know personal trainers exist, but I'm kinda poor. Tbh I'd let someone beat the shit out of me as long as they were my friend/mentor. I just want to learn how to defend myself, kind of a dumb sperg so I don't have friends who know how to fight.

/sig/ Op's image

imgur.com/a/L9RWLTh

NICE THANKS!
I am gonna add them to the curren /sig/ op images in the folder /self_improvement_topics/

why do you put that knotted whore on the thumbnail?

you werent around that time here on fit, amirite?

Attached: 1555910397363.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

>that knotted whore
and btw, that not nice how you talk about taytay
(yes she's a media whore, I am just in for the lulz)

Attached: 1582104217330.jpg (600x875, 133.1K)

>I don't think that individualism is to blame for this degenerate society we're living in.
I know where it leads to if I start with what is the reason for bigger fuck ups year after year.
People aren't coming up with weird stuff on their own, these ideas and behavior encouragement comes from somewhere.

>If we remove the social safety nets, then the failures will be no more.
We have a population dependent on the state, and as long they can vote for more free stuff and therefore bigger dependency, it won't get better.
People in rural places give a fuck about the state because they grow their own food, have their own water, can survive on their own and know it is in their hand if they want to get somewhere.

I know i exaggerate a little bit here, but you get my message.
Yes, stop the safety nets aka free gibs and the weak will perish and the leeches will leave the country.

You're doing God's work user

Fuck the jannies and fuck you