Gf just posted this on her private story

>gf just posted this on her private story
I wouldn't have seen it but her ex sent it to me because I guess he has access to her private. What the fuck do I do?

Attached: pyiwzlnm2gs41.jpg (431x767, 52.64K)

you're so fucking weird dude
just stop

Attached: 1571442820611.jpg (326x326, 7.62K)

Post her nudes now

ok larp

Attached: 1450840810978.jpg (224x225, 4.14K)

Send them my way. Havent had some head since the lockdown and my BBC is getting dry out here

You know what to do, don’t act dumb, you have to dump her

Nothing hotter than a girls lips wrap around a BBC, ots like nature created it to be that way

Join them.

Is there anything better than white women? I don't think so.

Attached: 1586368272937.jpg (885x1024, 110.67K)

Good morning mr shekelstein

Attached: B6BAC146-EB0A-4B6E-8A06-99BD19057B3B.jpg (750x487, 78.56K)

Sage

BUILT

Send her the screenshot. Post response.

Attached: Noho Hank.jpg (1280x720, 88.88K)

next the bsh

Attached: BoycottOF-TrashEzMode.jpg (1234x2111, 301.58K)

This.

the increase of Yas Forums posters is tragic

tell her it should be "a boyfriend" not just "boyfriend" and punch her for being retard

Those girls are very pretty. What a shame

Much more disgusted at the pathetic men who are dumb enough to pay money for a glorified Instagram.

I got bad news for you bud if you plan to be that emotionally invested into what some dumb thot is doing and the dogs that support her.

there are so many things wrong with your post that it is impossible to dissect

nice bait

If this is real, you are a fucking retard for asking such a dumb fucking question.

Dump her, dude, or what? Do you want to fap to her while she blows a nigger cock in your room?

>a comment on the internet equates to deep emotional investment

retard

This is obviously real

brehs...I must confess that I pissed away money on OF during the lockdown. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME, WHY THE FUCK DID I PAY FOR THAT GARBAGE

enough to use the word disgusted to describe something tells otherwise, maybe take another gander at your spanish to english dictionary, spic

This.
Do we even fucking have jannies most of the time?

wut...

Attached: 5ulfe0mausl41.jpg (1080x1425, 451.09K)

Repent and eat clean and be sober until the money you would have spent on junk equals 2x what you gave to a whore.

Beat her

>see pic of dogshit
>feel disgusted
>now suddenly deeply emotionally invested in dogshit

are you actually retarded?
disgust is an emotion that could easily be felt in passing
you see the pic in a thread, you feel disgusted, you comment, move on to the next thread

go back to donating to your egirl's vacation house, faggot

First of all, terrible bait.
Second of all, if you're actually serious, you need to text her this immediately:
>"Hey, so somebody sent me that photo you put on your private insta, let me know when you want to come and pick up your stuff from my place."

literally no normal woman uses the term "bbc"

FOR

6 inchlet here. How do I get into BBC mode bros? I have a black coloured penis but not Black.

THE LADS ON THE 'CH0N