>mediocre results from lifting
>get into biking
>instant ottermode in a month
>cardiovascular system never been better
>look better
>feel better
>nice tan lines from sun

Why do people hate cyclists again?

Attached: 1343434134.jpg (750x534, 112.59K)

It's the bloody lycra louts with no respect for other road users that do the damage.

I remember cycling home from work on summer evening, hearing this strange whirring noise behind me, and this pack of the damn near force me off the road. Buses and combine harvesters didn't make me feel as unsafe as that did.

>nice tan lines from sun

Attached: upset doge.jpg (480x360, 23.77K)

I have a jar of coins in my center console, I take a handful and chuck it out of my window after I pass a bike that's blocking traffic. Fuck cyclists.

I've been holding onto a bike for the last year and a half but haven't got the nerve to ride it in public. I swim in a fucking speedo and that doesn't make me as nervous as biking in public.

So you got passed by the peloton? Big fucking deal.

>t. cage driving fatty upset that people are exercising

Yeah try that shit in my rural state instead of the soi boy cuck city you live in.

It is when they leave about 4" clearance and the road has potholes.

i live in a very hilly area and it's such a hassle to cycle

I love cycling, I rode 810km this week and have never felt better. It feels so good to be in good shape and be able to go at a crazy pace for 3 hours straight.

It does make you ridiculously skinny though, yes you also gain a lot of muscle, mostly in legs and core, and also forearms and triceps for some reason, but when you get to

Attached: 140607_DSC_1512.jpg (1001x661, 243.59K)

>not cycling in a rural area
>not biking home with 60lbs of groceries perfectly balanced over your bike's structure
I bet you eat your food pre chewed too

Cyclists are typically cucks. Can’t recommend.

Attached: 1826270E-6E6D-4D82-A6FD-200127A2CD37.jpg (1023x838, 154.45K)

>rode 810km this week
Nice man, you training for something specific? I had a race coming up this year, but it got cancelled due to corona, unfortunately. Now i've been toying with the idea of getting into Zwift racing, but those smart trainers seem way overpriced.

>It does make you ridiculously skinny though
It does. I had a decent amount of mass before i started riding, i'm getting pretty skinny at this point. Friends and family are getting worried lol. I am planning on hitting the weights though when this virus shit dies down.

The sprinter physique is what you want.

Attached: mario cipollini.jpg (600x600, 105.57K)

>>are you training for something specific?
No, Im just bored as hell because my workplace shut down due to the corona, and also the weather has been brilliant ever since. I guess im just riding to get better, but not for any specific reason. Also, im somehow in a mode where I am improving very rapidly so that also motivates me to ride more.

Pro-tip: rather than waste your money tossing out coins, get pic related and keep ‘em handy when you pass a cuckcyclist. 8-10 is usually all it takes unless it’s a pack of the cyclists.

Attached: 1AE2CEB6-225C-4C56-BCCC-6AFAAEBC1E8A.jpg (522x490, 30.61K)

Imagine seething this hard over people prefering a different lifestyle to yours. Pretty sad desu.

I wish I had more time and motivation to do it... that winter doesnt seem to be ending here.

Not really seething, it’s just something I do when someone on a bicycle is blocking traffic.

>n-not really seething
Get out of my thread fatty.

Absolutely based.

Seems like you’re the angry one. Some of us have bigboy jobs and can afford to purchase cars. Some of us don’t want to play super hero dress up in tights and drive 20 mph around town blocking the rest of us. For the record, I’ve never had any bicyclist say anything to me after I drop the thumb tacks on them. Most of them just deal with it. Can’t say I blame them, I can be pretty intimidating.

Not that guy, but cyclists do block traffic. They also don't think any of the road signs or street lights pertain to them, when they do 100%.

>expect to be treated as an equal on the road yet can’t go faster than 20mph or adhere to any of the basal road rules like stop signs, lights, or signaling

Get fucked dude

Based

> I can be pretty intimidating by puncturing their tires and then driving away quickly
No, you're just an insecure pussy who can't handle the 20 seconds it delays you to drive around them. You aren't as tough as you think you are, throwing tacks at random people because they make you slightly inconvenienced
> some of us can afford to purchase cars
Chances are that some of those bikes you drive past cost more than your car. Owning a car isn't the sick brag you think it is

You could try not being a cuck

I was lucky I got a smart trainer (Kickr core for $400) right before all the corona stuff hit. It is so much fun to ride and race on zwift. If you can find a used or refurbished smart trainer, I'd 100% recommend

*throws coins at you while passing*

Just wash your windshield you humongous faggot