How do I play these games? Feel like a brainlet

i just wanna spam niggas and bum rush.

Attached: jtb3tn5zdf7ryqjoozsh_390x400_1x-0.jpg (390x520, 55.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68BuTbMCrpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you got it right

What race are you playing?

Not sure about 2, but that strategy works well for vampires. You can fuck up a whole siege with several Vargheist groups along with some good calvary.

Easiest way to win:
Whenever you take a city, build walls, growth+ and money+.

Run 1 primary army with a lord that focuses on army bonuses and faction bonuses. Whenever you need more than 1 army, let your primary Lord recruit for all the bonuses and cheaper units.

Artillery is OP as hell. Depending on faction you shoukd either just build hammer and anvil armies or armies that are skilled at killing Lords/elites.

High elves: archers are insane. Add some flying units to take out enemy artillery.
Skaven: artillery focus 100%.
Dark elves: if you are playing Malekith get a core of black guard, then shades with great weapons.
Lizardmen: saurian warrior core, add some artillery and a healer bastillidon. Tarpit everything.

Don't start rituals until you have built up a powerful Empire, as rituals will make you hostile with the other major factions.

Good luck.

As someone who beat Shogun 2, literally the hardest Total War game.
Hammer and sickle
Learn the mechanics of morale
Don't fight in fights you know you won't win or have good chances in unless you're ok with the losses.
Learn about cover and hiding
Be ready to retreat if shit hits the fan
Do and use whatever you can to get the odds in your favour, avoid doing things or engaging fights that put you in less favourable positions.

Hammer and anvil, you dope

Shogun 2...
Hardest...

Ahahaha, no. Empire on high diffs is far worse.

Ah, I thought it was 2 ways of saying it. Probably some Total War video where I got subliminally brainwashed with "hammer and sickle" being said instead since I remember hearing it in a Total War mechanics tutorial.

Never played that one, so can't say. I just know people say Shogun 2 is notoriously hard compared to other Total War games.

So you claim shit while not actually having a clue and apparently don't understand WHY it us called hammer and anvil?

Full retard.

>I just know people say Shogun 2 is notoriously hard compared to other Total War games
Not if you play Oda, the objectively correct faction.

If I said two plus two equals 4, does it make it wrong when it literally means the same thing in context but said differently?

Attached: 1443375583135.jpg (300x196, 10.23K)

Except your term makes no fucking sense you retard so why would you use it? You clearly don't even understand the point of hammer and anvil, otherwise you wouldn't think anvil and fucking sickle made sense.

Or just play Chosokabe which makes the game laughably easy.

I really hope the make just one more great historic one. The first Warhammer was pretty bad I thought. It's not a series I'm into but I didn't like the game design in general but I'm definitely not a fantasy fan.

Give me Medieval 3

Skelly spam is a thing.

what didn't you like about warhammer 1?

I feel you.
I love warhammer but Medieval is still my favorite. Original Rome is also great.

Not on leg it aint. They disintegrate quick af even if you have a lord focusing on keeping them up.

Lizerds
youtube.com/watch?v=68BuTbMCrpQ

I pirated this game, but it crashes alot. Do you guys think the legit copy has less of these issues? Considering buying it, but the whole dlc for blood makes me not want to.

Almost right, it's not skele spam that wins on legend it's the few Vampires/Necromancers you bring with them to rack up 1k+ kills each with Wind of Death, Pendulum and Pit of Shades. The skeleblob is just to moshpit the other army for cheap (free)

Just pick Vampirates and spam artillery and gunners

Attached: billy-christian-win-vampire-final-post.jpg (1245x700, 241.43K)

For me the war hammer games have the best combat mode of all with the additions of flying units, magic and the general unit variety across the two games is completely unmatched. The campaign board section is where it struggles and that's where I want to see the next historical game thrive, historical cant do better battles than war hammer, but it can definitely improve the map strategy, AI decision making and diplomacy/economy options.

It never crashes for me. Post your speccs.

>he doesn't employ glorious sovyet tactics

Attached: Russian tactics.png (1046x737, 31.03K)

They are DLC though
And hilariously OP lol

Well yes, but that tactic works for all factions. Just that you use artillery instead with some.

So we talking full "bulket curving" lol?

Attached: 1586722003470.jpg (720x800, 40.97K)

I7-8700k
Geforce 1080 ti
16gb of ram
And its on an ssd too
Have you played it a long time or just free weekend? Im just trying to find out if the pirated version is just crashing more than a legit copy.

Attached: 1538857036157.gif (560x420, 69.68K)

>dat six-points star
>hammer and scissor

I have 380 hours. And yes, it would seem the pirated version is prone to crashing then.

have you tried the 1.8.2 crack?

Im playing on 1.8.2 right now. Vampirates. Its amazing when its working, but yeah the crashes are a major flaw. Are you trying 1.8.2? Buying it? I think I will be now cause alot of people tell me they never crashed on their legit copies.

>pc during even the craziest battles runs smooth as fuck and ice cold
>enter campaign map
>pc undergoes nuclear meltdown
what the fuck causes this and how do I fix?