Are you SERIOUSLY telling me that shooting a gun at the arcade doesn't to some extent normalise gun violence to...

Are you SERIOUSLY telling me that shooting a gun at the arcade doesn't to some extent normalise gun violence to developing children?

Attached: 1236.jpg (1200x630, 95.42K)

It does to some extent but ultimately a normal child is able to differentiate between reality and fiction

>Are you SERIOUSLY telling me that shooting a toy gun doesn't to some extent normalise gun violence to developing children?

I want to kill a large number of people and then myself.

based

Yes.

Yes.

Piss off, Fox News contributor. You lost your war when you complained about tame ass sex in Mass Effect.

I played Time Crisis in the arcade and on Saturn all the time. I am now a mouth-to-mouth kissless virgin pacifist who doesn't own a gun

>not as heavy as a real gun
>not the same color
>no kick
>silent compared to a real gun which is loud as fuck
Yeah, I'm pretty confident it does nothing to children.

Attached: There she is.jpg (1876x1080, 494.1K)

Murder is normal

That is how you protect your family and your tribe. Evil can only be vanquished by violence.
Children must be raised to know how to fight or they will just be slaves

I think most children are too young to really understand the depth and ramifications of violence. It more depends on how their family is too if you ask me. As I got older and learned to empathize more I definitely don't view violence and other mature themes neearly as nonchalantly anymore. Those games are so stupid and arcade like that I never viewed them as anything more than that. The only games I've been like "wow this is kinda spooky on the realism scale" was probably battlefield, and I was stoned. Shit parents will always be the main culprit along with childhood trauma, the fact that so many retards still try to pin it on video games is nonsense.

when was the last time you protected your family and tribe with murder?

Murder isn't normal. Murder is premeditated killing of someone. You're thinking of killing, which is absolutely normal.

>t.

Attached: file.png (700x394, 115.42K)

>Not House of the dead
That's your problem.

Are you SERIOUSLY telling me that evolving separately in different environments had NO effect on the average brain structure of different races?

Attached: 1585546593048.jpg (987x1024, 71.88K)

>when was the last time you protected your family and tribe with murder?
Nice try fed

guns are basic human rights though

Why don't you own a gun? I own 3

im a 24 or 25 white dude neet just wanna say suck my cock lol this thread sucks

Most countries have very strict gun laws.
America is an exception to the rule here.

only in Murrica sadly. My kids almost got macheted at a frozen 2 premier I couldnt do jack shit.

>most countries are run by human rights deniers
cool story, go overthrow the tyrants

>human rights

nice meme

HAHA, I read that article too, and what's funny is that it took place in Bongland.

Stop making up shit on the internet, only ((evil)) people do that

no, for americans tho
I don't know

yes.
although being black on the other hand...

Why are you so proud of being a helot?

Are VR shooters the evolution of Light Gun games?

your reading comprehension could use some work, friend.

Murder and killing in self defense aren't the same thing.