Games where I can get uber-strong early and just rape my way through it?

Games where I can get uber-strong early and just rape my way through it?

Attached: Side_04f4f7_7645566.jpg (640x637, 114.23K)

its doable in pretty much every souls game

Disgaea.

Final Fantasy 8 lets you get Squall's ultimate weapon before you're even done with Disc 1

final fantasy tactics

I love cunny

ffx

Attached: 1583376725206.png (479x592, 354.19K)

>he said le cunny word for many (You)'s of either "oh he's based" or some cringe reaction image ala
Was it worth it?
Did this reply and that one really make you feel any better?

Of course it was worth it, dumbass, he's got 2 (You)'s

Based
Cringe

And what are those (You)'s worth? A moment's worth of smugness?
(You)'s ain't shit.

skyrim

Was going to say this. Also the fact that enemies level with you means you can avoid random battles entirely, junction strong magic, and plow through the game.

FF12

Attached: hello i will be your level grind today.png (332x452, 168.76K)

warframe
morrowind

basado y pildora roja

Attached: 1560331469951.jpg (410x598, 39.97K)

>503986534
You're just jealous becouse you don't have one

Metal Saga lets you beat the game before you even start playing it. Does that count?

Witcher 3

There's way too many side quests. And because of the combat system being so easy you can do most witch contracts and other side quests at low level which end up giving you so much XP that by the time you're back on the main quest track you're one-shoting bosses.

Pretty much most bethesda games you can go get the most OP weapons and items and just break the game and plow through the main story granted you have a guide

>acting like removing a '>' means that you are not replying to my posts and that we are currently not conversing
Regardless, as predicted, I got one saying the ever ubiquitous "Cringe".

You literally have to do all the side quests to keep up with the levels the main quest requires.

Wasn't it possible to get 100 curagas junctioned on HP like an hour in?

Is there a single game that did the whole "Enemies level with you" shit well? I can't think of a single game where this was a good addition.

any elder scrolls games.

Disgaea

>The first boss gets a car

Attached: 1526968449681.jpg (620x515, 114.47K)

What? Even doing the side quests meant for your level only leads to overleveling. Maybe you're confused. Overleveling has always been an issue with the game pacing. Unless you didn't take any witcher contract or something.

>>acting like removing a '>' means that you are not replying to my posts and that we are currently not conversing
>Regardless, as predicted, I got one saying the ever ubiquitous "Cringe".

Attached: soy261.png (736x1444, 366.26K)

None that I can think off, honestly I think its just a terrible idea.

Just Cause 2, you can destroy all the enemy bases and get all the weapon, money and health upgrades after the intro mission
Once you do that you can nigger rape your way til the end

Literally Resident Evil 7

And so, the concession in the form of mimicking my comments with an attached soijak picture has arrived.
GG Well Played, and thank you for a lovely match. Do contact me again if you'd like a rematch some time. Maybe get some practice in first though?