People who urbanize the shit out of their island when the premise of the game is Tom Nook selling a quiet wild island...

>people who urbanize the shit out of their island when the premise of the game is Tom Nook selling a quiet wild island package to the villagers
>people who stack their villagers in commieblocks with no yards while making their own house a gigantic domain

fucking disgusting, derivative and soulless.

Attached: 1586943130763.jpg (614x585, 86.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The premise is developing a shitty deserted island to stop being a shitty deserted island

>no solo cups item so I can make this into a beer pong table
0/10 I want a refund

Attached: IMG_20200417_194936.jpg (1280x720, 148.17K)

Shut the fuck up Ankha, now suck my big dick

Fuck off, I do ALL of the fucking work, it's my island, and if any of those ungrateful fuckers don't like it they can leave

>giving a shit about other people instead of just enjoying youself
Well thats Yas Forums in a nutshell aint it

Anyone got a nip spike and wants to open?

Attached: 1587094916164.gif (128x128, 19.76K)

Based.

>people who don't put roads on their island
>people who just place villagers in random spots around the island with no rhyme or reason
>people who hardly terraform and leave their island like it was in the beginning of the game

Attached: 07aceaa88d5c1199a82b166e9c19d395.jpg (600x661, 37.92K)

How the fuck do I make more bells, it's taking days' work to just get enough to pay off one stupid bridge. Last time I had turnips I lost 25k on a 50k investment to the little crooklings.

>Being a gigantic faggot and caring one iota about what other people do in their shitty islands
What a retard

TT to sunday AM right now
buy a shitload of turnips
go to turnip.exchange
wait
sell
repeat

Attached: 1585363623490.jpg (773x859, 83.54K)

Egyptian characters are cool.

Attached: EP.jpg (1920x1920, 726.75K)

Bury 10k bells on glowing spots on the ground every day
Hit the money rock every day
Craft hot items to sell
Farm tarantulas whenever Flick comes over

Word. Egyptian aesthetic is kino

>Bury 10k bells on glowing spots on the ground every day
Wait WHAT? I didn't know that was a thing you could do.

It's called "soul," you communist

This copypasta is old, user

Very

Attached: 681.jpg (800x1131, 728.71K)

Ocean fishing is pretty lucrative. Red snapper sells for 3k and barred knifejaw sells for 5k, and they're both pretty common.

>ankhafag
>calling anything derivative
at least find an original villager to slobber over, coomer

>people who stack their villagers in commieblocks with no yards while making their own house a gigantic domain

My villagers don't have yards and are a bit tightly packed, but it's a trade-off for giving them all primo beachfront property. My house is placed right along with them.

More like
>WHAA MY ISLAND IS SHITAND I HAVE NO CREATIVITY AT ALL
>I KNOW ILL SHIT ON OTHER ANONS WHO ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO MAKE THEIR ISLAND LOOK COOL
>fuck islands that are city’s they look soulless as fuck not like my barren empty island with no flooring or parks or anything cool like that
>HAH THATLL SHOW THEM
How are those grapes user

Yes it plants a tree that gives back 30k once it fully grows

does that work by planting 10k anywhere or only specifically the glowy parts.

Only the glowy

Only the glowing places. Also, you can technically plant more than 10k for a chance to triple your money, but there is a chance that the tree will only grow 10k bags anyway, and this chance seems to increase the more you plant.

literally every left leaning friend I know, that's why I love them so much

And it'll only give back money once. After that, it becomes a regular tree.

>500+ turnip buy price
youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

Attached: 1580401183302.gif (152x152, 1.28M)

>Town is slowly being modernized, but not urbanized
>My house has an extra big yard but every single one of my villager houses have their own small yards and are not sectioned off into blocks
How'd I do

>people who urbanize the shit out of their island when the premise of the game is Tom Nook selling a quiet wild island package to the villagers
Are we talking about the same Tom Nook who gives you a cell phone on your first day on the island, and tells you to develop the shit out of the island so a yuppie hipster dog can perform to increase tourism?
I can agree yardless rows of houses are boring, but there’s nothing more soulful than having a cozy neighborhood on one side of the island and an untamed wilderness on the other.

Attached: AnkMen.png (2648x2762, 1.59M)

post island

What do you say to the villagers, that you like, who think about leaving?

Attached: 1585972283693.jpg (1080x607, 52.88K)

>build parks and shit in my island
>villagers just ignore it and hang out on the barren town center or strolling in the middle of nowhere
Why fucking bother with making fancy things at this state? More contents when? Is it a far cry if I'm expecting features like DQ Builder 2 where a set of particular furnitures designate the area as place for activity for villagers?

built for femdom