Are you ready for Paradox's redemption arc?

Are you ready for Paradox's redemption arc?

Attached: arealwrpg.jpg (2264x959, 461.23K)

>no imperial government or anything like it until DLC

no thanks paracuck

Looks promising so far desu, especially the religions.

>CK3
oh nononononononononononono
look at this dude

>Deus Vult removed
Literally why?

>Crusader Trannies 3
Hard pass from me bro.

Attached: 51332.png (575x175, 29.75K)

>No Merchant Republics
I'll wait.

Attached: LK sneaky.jpg (1021x919, 48.55K)

Meh that's not a big deal. In CK2 your ruler could be a fag or celibate which is basically the same thing. It would be more of a red flag if they put in actual trannies.

Asexual is gonna be hardmode.

Did someone say red flags?

Attached: problematic history.png (782x213, 43.55K)

many important rulers were bi tho
even in the islamic world

Yeah that's an actual red flag.

Will pirate and mod it back in.

>implying Byzantine imperial government had any effect on the gameplay at all except for inciting endless civil wars

Paradox literally created their own subgenre of strategy and have dominated it for decades in a way that Firaxis never managed to with 4X. Some respect is due to them even though they know their dweeb fanbase too well and exploit that knowledge for money.

Historical people were just like us, user. There were gay couples of all descriptions, effeminate male rulers, pedophiliac serial killers, you name it.

Do you have a source for that?

is that you johan?

Dev Diary Update #17

>Let’s start off with a familiar concept from CK2: governments. For the player, we have three playable governments: Feudal, Tribal, and Clan

This shit cannot be real. I literally refuse to believe that Im of the same species as whichever snowflake faggot wrote this shit

Game Journalists aren't human.

>brown guy is the "antagonist"

OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

>Let's make a sequel to [game]
>instead of being a direct improvement the sequel is inferior to its predecessor in literally every way
Ah yes, typical Paradox.

Paywall confirmed. Imperator sort of flopped afaik because it was too formulaic and devoid of features but they still haven't learned anything by the looks of things.

No they weren't.

Depending how how customizable those models are, CK3 could make for some really good spank material in the right modders' hands. Beyond that, there's not really much to look forward to given how their last three releases went. And even given the potential spank material, Dark World in CK2 wasn't that great to begin with.

>they still haven't learned anything by the looks of things
And they sure won't anytime soon with a consoomer base like this.

Attached: stockholm syndrome.png (1350x1575, 281.9K)

You mean like the real byzantine imperial government? with scheming nobles? color me shocked you tranny fucking faggot

the real Byzantine government had far less civil wars but also couldn't shit out a 60k doomstack at will replete with thousands of heavy cavalry without hiring out for mercs.

Banging little boys is a status thing, not a bi thing.

>Wow I really hate [game], what were they thi-
>Oh hi there Mr. Dev n-no I didn't want to hurt your feefees pls let me lick your boots some more
Words cannot express how much I despise these "people".

Attached: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (224x220, 36.25K)

But they have learnt. Jewhan got off his high horse and revamped Imperator by removing mana as much as he could after all the backlash. CK III is shaping up to be mostly mana free and probably all future games will follow suit, especially Wiz's game. That guy is responsible for the best EU IV and Stellaris updates

the only chance of redemption for Paradox has is a nuke on Stockholm

>that simping faggot begging the greedy dev to stop making shit DLC-required "games"
disgusting, why not just call him a filthy jew and fuck off

>best EU IV and Stellaris updates
do I need to pay money for these "revamped" features, if so then those Swedes can go fuck themselves

>Respectfully disagree

Attached: 790 disdain.png (666x514, 305.12K)