Cancelled to fund the next Persona 5 spin-off :^)

Cancelled to fund the next Persona 5 spin-off :^)

Attached: SMTV-820x461.png (820x461, 375.11K)

We live in the chaos ending.

Reminder tha SMT almost bankrupt Atlus while Persona 3 saved it.

You act like you made a shitpost but you're actually right user

SMT4 sold as much as Persona4. Obviously not as big as Persona and I understand this is hahah meme joke but they are not dropping it.

They released one shitty trailer three years ago and have been silent since. SMT is cancelled :)

Oh no, we don't get endless corridor dungeons with 40 hours of padded nothingburger "story", but in HD! Damn!!!!!! damn it aLL!!

nah its just on development hell because the devs are incompetent.

Good.

Id rather they went bankrupt

crush persona tbq desu

it's like i'm really on reddit

I can't wait for SMTV with the new demon models from Persona 5 it's gonna look great.

Attached: the flowers never end.jpg (484x304, 31.87K)

>Switch
lol no, at best you're getting downgraded mobile modules

persona 5 is literally a ps3 game, of course the switch can handle demon models like it

It's gonna have Joker from p5 as a secret ultimate boss, like Demi-Fiend in Digital Devil Saga.

H-HEY BROS
THIS GAME SURE HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT FOR A LONG TIME!
WE SURE HAVEN'T SEEN MUCH ON THIS GAME, SO YOU KNOW WHAT?
I'M GONNA SAY IT
I'M GONNA MAKE THE JOKE
THIS GAME
THIS GAME
THIS GAME GOT CANCELLED!!! IT'S IN DEVELOPMENT HELL!! HOLY FRICKING HELL I JUST DID ONE HECKIN FUNNERINO!! BASED! BASED! BASED UPVOTE THIS POST FELLOW Yas ForumsEDDITORS DO IT FUCKING NOW

Attached: 1575245880790.jpg (785x1000, 130.38K)

I think they would be lazy and just add Arsene as a dlc demon

Its coming nigger, just you wait

Are you talking about the next Nintendo console or SMTV?

SMTV

They are making it more like Persona so they are taking their time

el basado

TURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFF

Attached: tumblr_inline_ndh55zlwos1rax5zr.jpg (500x353, 31.91K)

>DARK SPIRE 2 never

Atlus only published it, not made it.

oh damn the fucking cotton devs made it

Persona 2 also literally saved Atlus from bankruptcy.

downscaled to 560p sure

If anyone is curious all Megaten games on the 3DS are very cheap right now on the eshop, is SMTIV worth it? is it fun?

SMTIV is great, hate the series is trapped on 3ds; would love to play these games on my TV and not on a PC emulator.

Yes, they're all worth it and SMT IV is arguably the best. Get all the Etrian Odyssey games too except for Etrian Mystery Dungeon.

get iv and strange journey at least