Jak and Daxter thread

>Jak is THE Mar
>implying

Attached: 1584525309685.png (716x537, 517.08K)

The Jak timeline is confusing.

Couldn't beat the last boss of Jak 1 as a kid and had to replay it like 8 years later after countless run throughs of Jak 2 and 3

Gol and Maia are so much easier than the bulk if Jak 2 missions

Where does Jak find the time to build Haven city?

Jak 2 isn’t even hard, it’s just a meme. The only actually hard mission is when you’re under water in the robot suit

I’m gonna kill Officer Tenpenny

Attached: 7AD00800-A6E6-4467-BE04-638A8D1F012F.jpg (740x499, 108.4K)

>not the Drill platform turret mission
If you had the option to un-invert the aiming I could beat it no sweat, but that mission filters EVERYONE in hero mode

I never played in Hero mode so I have no idea, but on normal mode it’s really not that hard. You can jump out the turret whenever you want if you need to shoot enemies. Or do you mean the on rails mission where you’re shooting the Krimzon Guards?

On the rails one where you take out the flying tanker
>find a playlist of hero mode missions on youtube
>that mission has the most views by far
Its not only me

I never bothered to unlock hero mode, I should try it on this save file and try a play through, you take double damage don’t you?

>that Jak 4 concept art
Why would they do something like this

Attached: F19FC8D7-BB49-498A-BDD5-E47699A5AD0B.png (2000x2666, 2.96M)

>drill platform turret mission
>race errol to the stadium
>seal piece at the water slums

Attached: seal piece at water slums.png (1933x1021, 2.15M)

The race isn’t hard at all, just go at a steady pace, Errol crashes enough times that its not a problem just keep following even if you think you’re behind.
The seal piece is SUPER easy, just jet board out on the docks, it might take a few tries because the fat NPC’s get in your way and you bounce off them but after a few tries you’ll jet board out no problem I always do it

if this was actually released, it would've been the most soulful thing naughtydog would've made during the entire ps3 and ps4 console life cycles.

Enemies have double HP I believe
It's been a very long time for me

Yeah, I never had problems with that mission can’t imagine why it would be that much more difficult with hero mode, the ones I really really hate are where the spider chases you and the giant metal head centipede with Sig. those ones suck

This mission made me really good at long jumping.

If you're good with inverted aiming you can beat that mission better than me
I can't deal with inverted aiming no matter what

Post Kiera

Attached: keira_jak_and_daxter_rock_village2.png (975x832, 1.19M)

Fuck Naughty Dog for becoming the lame studio is now

Oh god I'm gonna...I'm gonna...I'M GONNA KILL BARON PRAXIS

Attached: keira-jak-and-daxter-the-precursor-legacy-30.6.jpg (210x240, 17.49K)

I don’t even notice if the aiming is inverted or not in games, I just play

Instead of J&D they decided to do Unsharted like anyone actually gives a shit about Nathan Drake. Seriously. Has anyone ever talked about Nathan Drake? Even mentioned him as a videogame character? Fuck no. Because people play unsharted and then never play it again. Meanwhile, most people who play games know who Jak is, and a lot of people have replayed the entire series many times.
Fuck Naughty Dog.

top tier waifu, too bad she got screwed out of the 3rd game

SURRENDER AND DIE

Why wasn’t she as hot in Jak 2? Even younger me was disappointed about that.

Attached: 0A10414B-26D6-4DC4-9774-A7BC61CF4441.jpg (1280x720, 68.98K)

they fucked up her face in jak 2 onward

Attached: jak_and_daxter__the_precursor_legacy___keira_by_paperbandicoot_dbxz4g6-fullview.png (1024x1946, 1.63M)

also you cant see her feet