Dragon's Dogma

Attached: ddda.jpg (890x606, 143.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLWzpzjQJdw
youtu.be/4UwGOP3EAWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dragons dogma!

>tfw no dragon bf

I love this game so much but I feel I didn't get very far in it. Should give it another go. I really hope Capcom does something new with the franchise soon instead of it becoming stagnant.
youtube.com/watch?v=iLWzpzjQJdw

Attached: 8a419736463d92c8104cf1cad183e24be0327814bc4b767e0ee952616de0e8b5_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg (639x361, 41.37K)

Online Pawns are so strong, but my Arisen feels so weak. Somehow even my own Pawn seems to be doing more dps than me

>>/vg/

Could you imagine DD2 in RE Engine? That shit would be legit amazing.

RE Engine? I think it wouldn't be a good enough engine. I usually don't care what engine a game uses but RE Engine wouldn't be that good for a Dragons Dogma game.

eternal return is underappreciated, even if into free is cooler

>Tried it
>Pawns wouldn’t shut the fuck up. Kept hopping around like I’m in a fucking MMO.
>Refunded
Never listening to Yas Forumsniggers again.

Barroch's seiyu just passed away from cancer.

most dangerous slideshow

did the leakfag say it would be in RE engine? can't remember

You can solo the game ez.

As long as they lay off the face-scanning and colour direction that has perpetual seasonal depression.

I think its too early to say just what its good/not good for, especially when you look at how versatile MT Framework turned out to be.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if they went with UE4 or something for DD2.

what are you playing as?

So... does this dragon have a pet dog or what?

Attached: why.jpg (239x211, 9.54K)

>MHW will never have a crossover with DD where you fight the Ur-Dragon and get themed layered weapons, armors and Palico gear that acts as a soft announce of DD2
It would be a license to print money but they'll never do it.

Attached: 1535594590811.jpg (640x454, 27.35K)

I wouldn't want UE. I just said I wouldn't like RE Engine either, just because I felt it might not be good enough for the type of game Dragons Dogma is... but UE engine would be worse.

Augments and gear.

Oh my, time to post gay elves.

Attached: MiF6eii.jpg (1920x1080, 232.88K)

Also MH World uses MT Framework.

>LAND AND SKIES
>AND SEAS YEARN
>FINISH THE CYCLE
>OF ETERNAL RETURN
DD2 fucking when

Attached: 1586433114791.png (166x166, 14.25K)

>THE WIND IS PUSHING ME

What'll it be then? 'Ave a look.

-will never get a sequel

>DD2 fucking when
hopefully soon

Attached: 1587145590584.png (800x800, 96.71K)

never
DDO was the sequel and it flopped

What other engines are there? I highly doubt they'll use MT Framework for a next-gen game, so you're looking at either a branch or new version of RE Engine, or UE4/5.

They could take years and make a next gen MT Framekwork 2 or something... but Valve tried to make a Source 2 and it really fucked them up internally.

if only there was a large audience outside nippon that would play the video game at hand!

I wish people still kept track of Ur Draggy on PC, I want that grace period dammit.
Also whats your fav vocation? Magic Archer for me. Have a cool vid: youtu.be/4UwGOP3EAWw

>They could take years and make a next gen MT Framekwork 2 or something
They already tried that, don't you remember Phanta Rhei and Deep Down?

And besides, DD2 has been in development for a year now. They're using an existing engine, so again its either RE or UE.

Don't hire talkative pawns then

Are there any other games that make being an archer feel amazing and not like playing a pussy

I'm playing as a fighter for a few levels to boost defense. I did 16 strider, 15 Assassin, and 3 Magick Archer checking it out. I'm torn between Assassin and Magick Archer
Where do I get good gear? Should I just go to the DLC? I'm doing the High Wall quest right now

well I think you're right that getting wrapped up on the engine kinda doesn't matter. I just want to see a new Dragons Dogma game.

Attached: 1586355860603.jpg (2500x3000, 2.12M)