So what shall it be? Do you join the PC Master Race, or do you die here? JOIN! DIE! JOIN! DIE!

So what shall it be? Do you join the PC Master Race, or do you die here? JOIN! DIE! JOIN! DIE!

Attached: DEFBDE9D-AD94-4158-B518-6E2F85E42A68.png (340x175, 129.29K)

Don't worry guys I got this.

Fallout 1 is playable on Mac now!

I did.

Attached: Annotation 2020-04-17 225940.jpg (2190x1104, 357.13K)

>Chose death
user I'm so sorry...

Attached: 1425958475336.jpg (460x282, 26.79K)

make sure to get the monthly subscription too

[Intelligence 20/90] Uhh... What?

Attached: 21-27-28-1586614085124m.jpg (1024x991, 81.19K)

Too vile of a design. You're instantly going to believe that he is a bad guy prior to even knowing of his deeds or intentions. New Vegas was an improvement when it made all of its key characters human, thus allowing us to walk in their shoes.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but PC gamers are sterile. Here, I have proof of it.

Shoop Gabe's face on The Master and we got a winner

I prefer to use my money in a way that is cost-effective. Spending $2000-3000 for something that will be obsolete in a year isn't cost-effective. A console costs $400 and will last me at least 3 years before I have to get the pro model.

why though?

When you think about it, The Master is just a radioactive Lich King.

The master WAS human you fuckin idiot you’ve clearly never played the game so stop talking

He's already mutated before the game even begins.

What's the difference?

Good taste

Are there any decent mods that turn Fallout: Tactics into more of an RPG? Why so much focus on Fallout 2? Tactics has a criminally underrated modding community and the sprite work and art direction is so much better, IMO.

>criminally underrated
I meant neglected but I'm retarded and drunk. There are like no mods for it outside of that stupid Chinese overhaul thing.

Because tactics is gay

Tactics was fun and the combat was objectively better in every way.

Villains don’t need to be relatable in every story.

This guy is also a shitty design as well. Huge towering behemoth in combat armor who's first impression on you is mercilessly executing an innocent family. That's a pretty good introduction when you're designing a distinctly villainous character, but not great for an RPG where moral ambiguity is often appreciated. Fallout 2 fell in the same hole as Fallout 3 when making the Enclave the general "bag guy" faction.

Legate Lanius is also an intimidating and imposing figure, but you only encounter him at the end of the game and he's surprisingly attentive and complicit in regards to reasonable conversation. You can't even reason with Horrigan.

Attached: Frank Horrigan.png (1596x820, 1.95M)

That's true, but a game that proudly touts itself as an RPG should strive for having relatable antagonists, especially considering that the game offers you the choice to join the Unity.

Obviously it's still a good game and I can't blame the first game of its kind of having flaws, but New Vegas did it better.

Attached: Energy Pistols.jpg (1176x2035, 545.57K)

To add to this: even if people didn't like the mission aspect of the game, all of the tools for a proper isometric fallout game are there. There is a proper leveling system with perks, the graphics are far better, the combat is improved, you have actual control over your companions instead of watching them burst fire into your back constantly or charge like a retard into a mob of enemies, etc. There is also potential for vehicular combat. It's like everyone sperged out about gay shit like the deathclaws having fur instead of focusing on the game's potential so everyone ignored it.

>Highly advanced weapon created after the war by scientists who never stopped researching

You must not be around Scientists and Engineers very often.

this. If you wanted to play the "hurr durr, i am doing this for humanity's sake" like most rpgfags, he was your best option.
but then again, no one would join that mangled piece of shit

>JOIN! DIE! JOIN! DIE!
Why were the other parts of him cheering the player to join, and other parts cheering him on to fight back and die?

The Master was giving him a choice.

>lel let me just talk my way out of this and cheese through
>"We just did. Time for talking is over."

Horrigan is based as fuck

[Intelligence 10/90] Uhhhhhhhhh...

Attached: palp.jpg (800x450, 40.19K)

Have sex

Pro tip: You can’t.

But your plan is flawed your "master race" of PC gamers can't have sex they're doomed to go extinct

The canon reason in an artbook somewhere is that they wanted to reuse the reload animations from the laser rifle.

Haha yeah I saw that. The original biological weapon design looked much cooler.