FF7 REMAKE

So lets get this straight. FF7RE is a SEQUEL, not a REMAKE... A SEQUEL.. It's obvious people who have never played the game are just in these threads for shits and giggles.

In Crisis Core (6 years before the events of FF7) Zack ends up dying during the fight against Shinra soldiers and Cloud takes his sword. In Advent Children red is seen running with his pups.

Now note that when the arbitrator of fate shows them Reds vision, it's 500 years into the future when Red is running with his pups just like in advent children. Red says " it's tomorrow if we fail here today" that in itself is stating if they don't defeat the whispers today, FF7-OG, and advent children will happen again. If they do beat the whispers then what is to come after, such as the rest of FF7-OG and advent children will not be the same.

So you beat the arbitrator and defeat sephiroth. He teleports you to the edge of creation and this is where Cloud alters the past. This is why Aerith then feels something different and you see Zack still alive and walking with Cloud.

I fucking hate time travel

Attached: 99999.jpg (4032x3024, 1.32M)

it's genius because it subverts expectations, don't you get it?

Attached: remake2.jpg (623x225, 58.98K)

I want to marry Tifa.

>tifa is asian
obviously shes white

Zach isn't alive

1:1 cringecels are absolutely seething (and that's a GOOD thing!)

Nobody give a fuck about what Hack Shitling says.

Are you retarded? Yes he is now

no he's not

they aren't retarded enough to merge timelines

>I fucking hate time travel
Good, because there is no time travel.
clairvoyance =/= time travel

they still broke causality

This is Nomura we’re talking about.

Not to mention; No Zack death = No FFVII and Advent Children

what the fuck? what a hypocrite. he wrote this.
a scathing condemnation of KH for having the exact same shit that they're doing with FF7R

Attached: truth.png (819x168, 97.71K)

what was the 7 second comment mean? I don't get it.

just a reference to final fantasy "7"

>they aren't retarded enough to merge timelines

Lmao

Attached: Tetsuya-nomura.jpg (340x415, 12.15K)

No, its a remake. Its right there in the title.

yes a REMAKE OF TIME

>OY CUM ON ME OWN EYES JIM STERLING

seething Yas Forumstards will never understand he was sartastic and hates the new time travel plot in the game

Attached: demake.webm (626x320, 2.9M)

>Call it a remake
NO! It's aware of the OG game so it has to be called a sequel. They lied!
>Call it a sequel
NO! It's just a remake of the OG game with some changes so it has to be called a remake. They lied!
I really do not see what the purpose of all of this is. No matter which they called it, you'd have people arguing it should have been called the other. Does it even matter? It's the story of original game with a Sephiroth from the future aware of what's happening and changing things.

I don’t even know how you connected not liking Jim Sterling to Yas Forums.
Dilate, I guess.

>FF7RE is a SEQUEL, not a REMAKE... A SEQUEL..
nope. advent children was a sequel, since it was a direct continuation from the original game's story. ff7r is a retelling of the original game's events with some extra content thrown in, which means it's still a remake.

Hes a shill. He says whatever according to whether or not he gets paid.

he said he likes it. retard.

FF7R is simple as fuck compared the KH, stop with this meme.

>NO! It's just a remake of the OG game with some changes so it has to be called a remake. They lied!
straight assumtion
The problem will always be that they never clarified that it's another entry in the anthology and not a remake.
> it is both sequel (takes place following the events of the first) and reboot (efforts are being made by an antagonist to ensure things go differently this time around).

> it is both sequel (takes place following the events of the first) and reboot (efforts are being made by an antagonist to ensure things go differently this time around).

seething Yas Forumstards
he was ironic he said that

How is it that REmake and Pathologic 2 are some of the only ones that "get" how to properly remake a game?

Attached: 300px-HaruspexProfile.png (300x339, 140.9K)

>In Crisis Core (6 years before the events of FF7) Zack ends up dying during the fight against Shinra soldiers and Cloud takes his sword.
Just how many fucking times can those assholes ruin a single game? Holy shit, man.

ProJared was disgusted bu the time jannies. He just said it the game as good but story was really bad while credits were playing on hes stream.

Attached: ProJared.jpg (360x450, 21.16K)

it's already an incomprehensible mess full of plot holes and idiocy that makes no logical sense.
Kingdom hearts didn't even add time travel shit until KH DDD. they didn't add alternate universe shit until KH3.

FF7R is STARTING with this trash. it's fucked already. they took every hallmark of bad writing and threw it in at once.

Everybody else was looking to put their own retarded stamp on it. Not sure about P2 but RE was the director going back and making a more complete vision of what they originally wanted.

He's right. Good game, awful adaptation.

then proof that he was being ironic? this is the exact kind of trash fire that pile of fat would support.

lmao seethe more Yas Forumstard

This version of Cloud was really gung-ho about beheadings.

Why do I care about this ugly ass opinion? I swear you guys have no brain.

P2 was basically P1 with subtle nods to the first game, a script revamp to make it actually work better as a game, and some general mechanic tweaks, it's really worth it.

>things get changed
>it's a not a remake

>In Crisis Core (6 years before the events of FF7) Zack ends up dying

Zack died a few days prior to the start of FF7... maybe a year if we're being ultra generous for Cloud to go around doing "Merc" things and building up his Zack Combat Skills.

Pathologic 2 is great. Pathologic 1 is a mess. 2 is technically a remake and a sequel. I recommend playing 2. Only play 1 if you like weird Russian games.

Killing Reno would have done nothing but positive things for the plot, it may have even saved Sector 7.

Is the combat still clunky and do still move in a snail’s pace?

>fat faggot is a fat faggot
Woah...