Post interesting and not very known vidya facts

Post interesting and not very known vidya facts.

>Minecraft almost got pic related like models, but the dev left the team early, making them keeping the old models.

Attached: Rana.gif (512x512, 607.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn7ZdDsD5p8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty sure every non-zoomer on Yas Forums knows this. I remember when we first saw the models and threads here talked about the possible art style shift. The original graphics were considered placeholders for so long till they became too old to change

you mean we could have had actual character designs instead of literal dev-art 5 blocks? wonderful

I like how you post this instead of
B L A C K S T E V E

Attached: file.png (360x450, 144.68K)

>not very known vidya facts
cubeworld started out seriously

Dont say that name user, it still hurts

Konami actually changed the president of the vidya branch, are currently recruiting and increased the budget of the branch.

but no one reported it, because Konami doing good shit for once don't give clicks.

Attached: Konami-01.jpg (1170x658, 26.45K)

Is that why Silent Hills is coming out again?

how about you post a source for these facts along with your fact so we know you're not full of shit

thank god that tranny left. we could have had disgusting out of place character models

I don't think Silent Hills will come. but there's very likely a game in dev right now. just not by Kojimbo or the Konami team (even if it's still produced by them).

An R-rated post-apocalyptic Rayman Raving Rabbids FPS was in development in 2010 but was cancelled and turned into ZombieU. The game would've followed Rayman gunning down alien rabbids in the streets of New York, London and other cities.

There's actually more non kojima MG games than Kojima games, it's just that all the main games are Kojima ones.

It’s surprising how many people don’t know Cranky is the original DK from 1981 and our current DK from DKC is his grandson.

I am the bone of my sword

I remember them reporting a version of this in Nintendo Power

Hidden M stands for Mario

And Diddy Kong and DK Jr. are different monkeys

In Paper Mario: Sticker Star, a paper reading "XD3R-B8HH-9ZR2-FL16" can be found in W5-1. To this day, the purpose of this message remains unknown. Despite being in the right format, it is not a valid code for any Nintendo service. If it is encrypted, the code is yet unsolved.

Attached: super mario broth.jpg (796x487, 91.46K)

sorry i already redeemed a copy of the orange box on steam with it.

zone of the enders 3 was canceled 4 times, last one in 2018. (not confirmed but very likely)

Diddy is the only monkey in any DK game

>Gay Priest is here

Would’ve loved to see that, but rayman is widely known as a family friendly series so it would’ve been off putting

I remember the shooting levels in the original being Raving Rabbids pretty fun. That could have been cool.

oh god that's so much better

John Romero still has the Doom 2 chainsaw used to take the scans for the game.

the metal gear rising main artist worked on metal gear survive, but most people never saw his works because they were end game things, and most of them got cut due to the game bombing (including some MGRR era new stuff, looked very cool, only low quality PNG pictures of those exist in the files)

Here's the few that survived for the outfits. he also worked on some weapons. not on the screen, also end game things.

Attached: survive yoshimura.jpg (968x1086, 317.48K)

is this a... no- it couldn't be...

In Pulseman, a action platformer by Game Freak before they made Pokemon, there's a hidden message between two characters in the intro of the game. This message was only discover in 2016, 22 years after the release of Pulseman.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn7ZdDsD5p8&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 119014-pulseman-genesis-front-cover.jpg (800x1146, 216.59K)

Bump, I want more stuff like this.

Post as many as you can