I for one am glad Riot is producting our data!

I for one am glad Riot is producting our data!

Attached: IMG_20200417_210142.jpg (750x878, 124.96K)

>to product your data

Freudian

Wait. Are you telling me this isn't an edit? It was actually real, for real?
They're actually damage controlling in the twitter thread.

typo/autocorrect but a funny one

Fuck the Chinese Government

>producting our data
what

>typo
>typing two entire characters wrong
>not checking your tweet before posting it
it was definitely made by a chink

ALL HAIL TENCENT ALL HAIL TENCENT

Attached: 240_F_333784716_in53N6i1J6QfJodMHmvXppUdj3ZQcUAB.jpg (363x240, 40.42K)

To product data, is unironically, what you do when you sell data.
Which makes it an absolutely hilarious and ironic typo, considering their malware tier anti-cheat enables them to do exactly that if they so choose.

The best part is, it doesn't even work against hacking. The game is reportedly filled with hackers.

>typo

huh, im glad i dont play league or any riot games software anymore.

Nothingburger.
Stop hyping up the coming anti-cheat system to intimidate your family.
You sound like a lunatic and scare your loved ones. please. Your family is very worried. Please take medicine to calm yourself down. If you swallow the pill, you will not regret it. You have to calm down and not fall into crisis.

Things are under control. We need to relax and enjoy life, shall we? You worry that valorant is meaningless to your loved ones, they will be as crazy as you. Just like denuvo, nothing happened. For your family, please calm down.
You're talking nonsense. We are all safe. Your friends and family are scared. It's time to calm down. do you understand?

You need to listen.
You make people worry.
You are intimidating your entire family, friends and neighbors.
You must relax.
China has a cure. People are not cheating.
Calm down now.
Consider your loved ones. You are scaring them, why?
Yas Forums rumors?
It's time to calm down

Gave me a chuckle

TIANANMEN SQUARE

I watched a stream, are people using minimal settings or does the game look like this? Literally worse than CS:GO, an 8 year old game in a 16 year old engine. What is the fucking point? Maybe put some graphics in there instead of useless Chinese spyware. Also did somebody really donate $500? What the fuck?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.54M)

graphics are bad so all the poor retards that play shit games like league can run it. however they forgot to style it well on top of theb ad graphics so the entire thing is just fucking hideous

Cheats already out, gg

Attached: 1581348295652.jpg (1340x595, 217.72K)

Fuck chinks.

Attached: 4856448A-FB43-4515-82B6-70D76D15E232.png (332x332, 131.75K)

Any evidence it hurts hardware performance? Because if it causes any sort of performance hits when I'm not even playing their fucking game I'm gonna be upset.

Imagine not dropping a fat $100 dono after getting your trump bucks.

You are fucking retarded if you let this shit on your system.

>vidya game hacker
>is chinese
Pottery

at this point it doesn't matter if you have it installed or not since at least one dumb nigger on a discord server you are part of will have it installed, so everything you say is going straight to the CCP anyways

People playing "competitive shooters" always play on low settings for better responsiveness or input lag or more frames or something.

there has been cheats out for almost every multiplayer game that has ever existed in a matter of days. Retard.

Use the catalog.

the fact they need to do a statement like this already tells you something is off

fucking kernel access for chinese goverment who fucking idiot going to install that?

Attached: akirossbig.jpg (3018x2800, 2.75M)

Modern warfare is better

You PRODUCE data.
Product is not a verb.