Fellow Wonder-Backers. We're still getting this in April right?

Fellow Wonder-Backers. We're still getting this in April right?

Attached: The-Wonderful-101-Remastered.jpg (1688x2362, 532.43K)

Nope. MAYBE late May if we're lucky. Thank you China!

Was this a thing? I never played it on Wii U. Is there online multi?

Got delayed until September.
Please understand.

There was local multiplayer on Wii U, but the game isn't about multiplayer really so I doubt they'll bother adding online.

>moving in a few months
>had to put parents' address in for redemption
Sucks that I'll have to wait to get both the game and the rewards, but I'd rather make it easy than deal with a headache.
What tier did we go bros?
>Wonder Music

Attached: 1580926628518.jpg (745x616, 99.98K)

You missed the Kickstarter?
Nintendo allowed PlatinumGames to launch a Kickstarter to allow them to publish it on Switch, PC, and PS4. It's their first foray into self-publishing after years of contract work.

And no, the multiplayer is local only.

Don't do this to me

Attached: 150.png (787x562, 411.92K)

Reminder, Wonder Red will be a shoo-in for Smash if it sells millions.

Wonderful 101 is the first Nintendo IP to ever come to rival consoles. It should get in on that alone

are kickstarter comments always full of retards who dont know how to read and whingey shitheads?

Aren't backers getting all new Boxart? Where the fuck is it

I just found out my card got denied so I lost my day one copy and the keychain.
Fucking hell

Attached: 1546806851831.jpg (549x549, 47.31K)

I hope so, he's my #1 first-party pick. Though I'll settle for him to show up in the next game.

Well if you want to get technical, Mario had games on PC. Mostly crappy educational games but still
But for major Nintendo releases, yeah this is a big first.

That's not just Kickstarter. That's everywhere on the internet.

>tfw im the Yas Forums leaker and evidence easily pointed to me but no one noticed or cared
phew

I'm just glad we're getting it at all. I never would've imagined a PC port in my wildest dreams. The Wonderful 101 has been the one glimmer of hope in this shitty year.

Have they posted the backer-exclusive box art anywhere yet?

Attached: wonder-red viewtiful pose.jpg (637x358, 54.66K)

I wonder if in the entire history of this game there were EVER two skilled W101 players who got together, played multiplayer, and did some sick combos we'll never see.

The survey said around May15th or somewhere in that area, if I remember right

I hope we get it soon, looking forward to the new fanart!

Attached: 2DC3E5DF-18DC-4854-B6C4-E10DEF44CAEA.jpg (640x640, 140.63K)

>tfw got to meet Kamiya and Inaba at PAX just before quarantine shit went done
>had them sign my copy of the game
Feels good man
I don't think anyone cared in the end. You just helped drive the hype
Don't think so. Still waiting on it.

Attached: 87495392_3092869127411648_1593655380481671168_o.jpg (1260x1917, 372K)

Why did Nintendo even approve of this to be on other consoles?

It sold terribly. They probably don't care much about the IP.

Nintendo were willing to publish it, but only on Switch. Platinum wanted others to try it, so Nintendo made use of their excellent relationship with PG and allowed this to happen.
But yeah, the poor sales probably helped. This isn't going to happen with Astral Chain, which did well.

Yeah good point, I'd forgotten.
Shame Astral Chain won't get to be on other consoles to experience better FPS and whatnot, but I still enjoyed the game as-is.

Attached: file.png (1172x659, 338.41K)

If anything I think it helped their campaign. Thinking there might be a Kickstarter primed everyone to start taking about it as soon as it went live. I assumed the leak was intentional as a way of building hype.

>tfw you were responsible for peter molyneuxs tweet a few years back about him retiring and saying fable 3 was a mistake, making news outlets report on it, and peter didnt even care

phew

A reminder of who owns what Platinum titles.

Sega:
Madworld
Bayonetta
Infinite Space
Vanquish
Max Anarchy/Anarchy Reigns

Konami:
Metal Gear Rising Revengence (obviously)

Nintendo
The Wonderful 101
Bayonetta 2 & 3
Star Fox Zero and Star Fox Guard (obviously)
Astral Chain

Activision
The Legend of Korra (through Nickelodeon)
Transformers Devastation (through Hasbro)
TMNT Mutants in Manhattan (through Nickelodeon)

Square-Enix
Nier Automata
Babylon's Fall

Microsoft
Scalebound (sadly)

PlatinumGames
Project GG

Sega still owns bayonetta

Also, an interesting detail is that Nintendo owns the JP voices for Bayonetta 1, since they were recorded for the Wii U release of it.
I remember a Kamiya tweet saying that Nintendo allowed them to include the JP voices in the PC version of Bayo 1.

I noted that. It's the second game under Sega.
But Nintendo owns the content related to 2 & 3. That's why any non-Nintendo crossover featuring Bayonetta only has her appearance from the first game.

>Tfw noticed mine was declined but was able to fix the problem beforehand
I'm pretty sure it's way past any deadline to fix it, so sorry you lost your day one and keychain. I'd give you mine if I could

Happy they're finally self-publishing. Project GG has my attention in full already