"b-but it's first-person!"

>"b-but it's first-person!"

People are really trying to find any reason to hate this game, huh.

Attached: 77.jpg (1280x720, 133.92K)

whats wrong with first person, FNV is first person

1st person is much better

Would've preferred the option to roam as 3rd person then combat as either 1st/3rd person but It wont stop me from buying it

How dare them hate the game!!!!! NOOO NOT MY GAMERINOOO! Witcherino 3 best game ever CDPR are the chosen ones whoever doesn't like it needs to be hangeed reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Give me Bug wife!

Attached: Bug.jpg (4739x7602, 2.5M)

>Still forcing this shitpost
Unironically kill yourself.

Why do you think that? Doesn't it bother you that in a roleplaying game you will never see your characters face? his emotions? him being wounded or sad or shit like that?

I felt extremely deattached from my Outer Worlds protagonist, not only because the character creator was shit and in the inventory the whitest character looks black, but because you can never see your appearence, why should I care about a faceless nobody?

Attached: CUTE V.png (420x435, 138.46K)

This game breaks an amerimutt’s brain. On the one hand it’s developed by Poland, aka the homeland of white people (according to them). On the other hand, there are female developers and various displays of liberal mindedness and recently they even showed off a poster with a female that didn’t have pale skin or a face reminiscent of some WASP. So the amerimutt is now forced to both hate and root for this game, so you get constant bitching and constant obsession. It’s essentially the same relationship Bjork had with that one psycho fan that wanted to nailbomb her.

REEEE NOOOO NOOO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE THE GAMERINO NEEDS TO DIEEEE IT WAS MADE BY CDPR IT'S BEST GAME EVER I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT OPINIONS AHHH REEEEEE

*sip*

Is it full body first person? So I can look down while my futa lady runs around naked and see her cock flopping?

>Game has character creation/ skins
>you can't see your characters face, because it's first person
jajaja

Nothing east of the Rhine is white

>buying it
It's literally DRM free meaning it's a free game. don't support this god awful company that lied to us about TW3

they did initially report that it'll be both 1st and 3rd person, and there are more fans of third person than first person, so they're just missing out on millions of sales.

Attached: water.webm (960x540, 631.39K)

Nothing in Germany outside of the land is European either

>Having reading comprehension this bad.
The game is complete shit, the issue is your forced reddit-speak. Kill yourself.

By design. You think the Nazis weren’t in on faking the holocaust? Since the fall of Rome the krauts have served as Jewish sleeper agents and as a vector for Islamic influence.

Duh, they’re central asian like the jews after all. Don’t worry, it’s all under control now. The Black Hand has won in the end.

mods will warn me for either harmless shit or because somebody happened to have the same IP as me but creatures like this don't get banned and put out of their misery in real life

Amen

based larp posting

I hated it the moment it was revealed they cut all of the p&p classes. It's like making a D&D game but your only options are fighter or rogue. I was interested in playing the off-color and bizarre roles like Media and Rockerboy.

Jesus fucking christ, what's with the daily seethe thread over this game?
Every single hour I see a thread of some retard dilating over it

seethe empirelet continental, I don’t buy le American melting pot or EU bullshit, you are a parasite race.

>le
go back

Attached: hello reddit.jpg (3192x2124, 678.29K)

>t.

Attached: 010DC60A-DC4C-403C-B27C-38C11C81A632.png (1186x889, 433.51K)

Just think of the nuclear shitposting they're gonna have over it when it reaches release date. It's FREE entertainment my man

She just needs a proper hairstyle and she'd be cute.

Attached: t-bug close up.png (1299x989, 1.05M)

no misdirection for you. fuck off reddit. go back.

Attached: reddit and 9gag are shit.png (1057x3301, 168.79K)

Absolutely based. Fuck the Hansdeeps.

Those roles would basically require games of their own.
Games that would be awesome.

Thank you user! You are a good user!

Attached: Small Bug.jpg (308x499, 26.11K)

Because it's supposed to feel like you are the main character, not that you're watching the main character.

I wonder what the inside of her suit smells like.

>kraut projection
It’s glorious watching you roaches squirm when anyone challenges your petty little state of bloodthirsty slav mutts

Attached: 6C4ED260-CA6D-4812-B127-4CB294ABD078.jpg (397x960, 109.9K)

>kraut
this is Yas Forums, an American website, made for Americans, hosted on American servers, you braindead motherfucker. Go back to your lefty hugboxes where everyone you dislike is a nazi.

Attached: your shitty country.png (1023x766, 170.59K)

Americans are just central asian mutts anyway lmao

don't even understand what you are trying to say

What! This does give me maximum soreness user! It does! I am blasting user! I am! You are a good user!

Attached: Wife Dance.gif (585x700, 325.26K)

Attached: umadBR.jpg (603x451, 56.26K)

>we infest the dregs of a WASP country and try to subvert its demographics so all it’s accomplishments are ours lmao

Attached: 1875E5EE-79D5-4648-AA22-755864A91CCB.jpg (853x480, 88.13K)