Why aren't you playing it?

Why aren't you playing it?

Attached: newhorizons.jpg (1667x1146, 207.76K)

DonĀ“t wanna buy console just for one game.

The eggs and tools breaking wore me down.
As did the not being able to craft from storage.

Wife is playing it now, I'll probably get some more time on it before bed.

I just need one more fossil and I'll have them all which will be the first time I've ever completed a portion of the museum, and I've been playing since GC.

The eggs are gone now.

I am doing 12 hours shifts and I slept 11 hours last night so I didn't get to do anything

Have already played three previous AC games. So I know this game is just going to be the last game with one or two weak additions. And they won't improve it to a degree that I want to play it.

I can get my Isabelle fix in other games.

Attached: isabelle_deserves_happiness.gif (500x200, 12.83K)

>villagers of the same personality type all share the exact same dialogue
>shop, museum, and ladder/pole vault locked behind 3-5 day timewall
>villagers no longer ask for things or errands
>multiplayer buried under 10 pages of dilaogue
>random islands arent so random
>nothing to do in multiplayer except hit your friends with axes and give them free fruit
>$60
Need I say more?

Attached: seriously.png (634x478, 390.5K)

I lost my job today.

I feel like I'd deserve it if I play a fictional life.

So is he.

I got bored of it already

are there any clothes you can make out of trash besides the reclaimed boots? I want to be trashman.

Because i am am adult lol.

Animal crossing is the vidya equivalent of a substitute teacher giving you busy work.

bought the game yesterday
I'm not playing it right now because there's nothing to do, I have to wait another day AGAIN for buildings to improve and new things to pop up

I'm not creative enough to make a cool island

complete building then get excited for next building.

(I'm like four days in and there was like 5 hours of content to do today, so it picks up)

OH BOY! VIDEOGAME HOMEWORK!
Only losers play that crap

i made this hat, cannot post code without membership tho

Attached: no more heroes 3 hat.jpg (1661x1879, 688.69K)

take pics of it in the design maker
i wanna wear it

>villagers of the same personality type all share the exact same dialogue
this is true besides their catchphrase unless you change that

>shop, museum, and ladder/pole vault locked behind 3-5 day timewall
time traveling exists and you can trade ladders and pole from other players

>villagers no longer ask for things or errands
they still lose their things and they do ask you to go give a present to other villagers

>multiplayer buried under 10 pages of dilaogue
this is true

>random islands arent so random
they are unless you terra form it to look exactly like others

>nothing to do in multiplayer except hit your friends with axes and give them free fruit
you can go to their Able shop and talk to their Kick, Saharah, Celeste for things and join in on shooting stars. You can also sell turnips at their place.

>$60
$50 for physical in a lot of places

>Need I say more?
please do I'm bored.

not gonna buy a switch for double its price. fuck price gouging jews.

Unironically this, fuck these price gouging kikes. I don't care if it's a toy, it should be illegal to charge so much above the msrp even if you are a private seller.

If I wanted to work my ass off for a furniture set I would work all day and then visit IKEA.

I just got through eating.

>>villagers no longer ask for things or errands
yes they do

I played some this morning and theres a lot of waiting for me to do right now so that all my infrastructure improvements finish

Because my girlfriend is next to me playing it on my switch and won't stop telling me all the dumb things she's finding and making like "I found a peach umbrella" or "look at how I set up this park user" and the aww she makes whenever one of them animal people show up. So far the game sounds gay and for children.

>hating based capitalism
get fucked poorfags. go cry to the government for more welfare.

I'm "playing" it, just like how I'm "playing" Clash of Clans.

I'm done playing it for today.

I've had the game for 2 weeks and neither of the villagers on my island ever asked me for anything or gave me errands to do. Is there something I have to do to unlock that shit?

Not my kind of game
I already have relationships irl, the terraforming doesnt interest me better minecraft is better for a pure terraforming experience and with mods it has more complex systems that the structures interact with
I really feel like this series would be more appealing to me if i didn't have relationships and if i cared more about the systems that involve the characters than the world
The anesthetics and sound design seem top tier though