Nioh 2

How do you dodge the metal balls at Onryoki's bowling night?

Attached: AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (1920x1080, 193.88K)

BUFF HATCHETS

test

Attached: lcgUZS0.jpg (900x501, 68.62K)

>soul cores were taking up 250+ spots in my inventory

Attached: 1576457435428.gif (300x203, 558.95K)

It begins again

>Fighting boss
>He starts winding up big attack
>Lol I'll just dodge
>Lost connection to network
>Boss kills me
Fuck this piece of shit. If you are going to disconnect me every 5 minutes, at least make the notification smaller and not locking the controller until you I pressed okay.

Clearing missions with a bud in expeditions and man I can't remember half of these damn level layouts.

>even taking damage against onryoki after the first Nioh

Attached: 1549598550239.png (279x327, 136.19K)

I HATE DELETING SOUL CORES BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHICH ONES ARE RARE OR WORTH KEEPING FOR BUILDS

Attached: 1587081021528.png (597x547, 137.72K)

Why the fuck would they not make them soul matchable and temperable? I just don't get these nips.

Attached: 1586267286331.png (900x600, 769.82K)

Throw them all in the storehouse

>expecting nioh to have basic quality control
It took them half a decade and an expansion pack dressed up as a game to make basic QoL changes user

>soul matchable
user...

Attached: 1545274074492.gif (600x293, 2.14M)

based

Sorry friendy and mag, something came up and I'm gonna be busy for a few hours, I'll let you know as soon as I get back if you're still awake though!

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (233x261, 14.36K)

No worries! Take your time!

Hope it's nothing serious, take your time

I didnt think you could store cores in the storehouse

Attached: 1586058023491.png (495x395, 209.7K)

Is this game fun and alive? I am about to finish Nioh1 and played it offline. Is Nioh2 worth?

Room for a 3rd, mates?

Attached: 1568812854704.png (600x414, 249.78K)

Yeah, you just aren't able to select all like with equipment and do it for whatever asinine reason, so you literally have to mash triangle

It's both fun and alive. If you liked Nioh 1 Nioh 2 is that but better

So this game considers onyudo more dangerous than tengu?

PKAY 2KAT CHADS I JUST GOT MY MYSTIC SKILLS
MOMENTUM OR FIRM RESOLVE?

Because it is

momentum is easily the better of the two

How balanced are the weapons? I started with ball and chain in Nioh1 but kept getting my ass handed to me. Switched to Axe and haven't looked back. Im sure I was doing something wrong but axe just seems so much more powerful (this is for 1)

It hasn't even been out a month

maybe?

Every weapon type has the potential of making minced meat out of enemies, it's really up to you to decide what you want by joining the 2kat chads

Kusarigama was actually top 3 weapons easy.
Axe is a great playstyle but really puts you at risk too much for the highest difficulties.

Why did you even make that post? Soul fusion is not the same thing. You know this.

Both are good. Firm Resolve is a defense buff that actually has a huge effect on damage taken though, and there's very few of those around. Momentum is cool but Ki costs aren't something that 2kat always has to worry about except for specific strats.
Far more balanced than anyone will care to admit, at least between each other. Every weapon is extremely powerful when you learn how to use it and understand what it's strengths and weaknesses are, and what few gaps in power level there are are so small as to be entirely meaningless, especially for anyone here. Every weapon is also extremely fun to use, just some are easier to understand and use than others.

>Let's make a tutorial mission for Omnyo
>Should we make them use elemental talismans to target yokai elemental weakness?
>No
>Should we give them damage spells to kill ranged enemies?
>No
>Should we have them kill a mobile enemy that can transform into a one eyed oni followed by an umbrella that runs away and uses paralize while a flaming skull shoots from a far and then after that have them fight an ippon datara, using only a wooden weapon, without elixirs or using any omnyo at all?
>Yes!

Attached: 1586616105916.jpg (750x1273, 618.47K)

I MAINED SWITCHGLAIVE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WITH MY LIFE THIS THING HAS SHIT MOVES AND MAGIC SHOT IS TRASH HELP.

Attached: colonD.jpg (695x715, 153.96K)

Can i get a tiebreaker here or something? I am using a heavy set as you should with 2kat, so either one would be really good with my build exactly how good is this DR? Major percentage based shit or a flat increase?

That might not be that much of a problem in Nioh 2 given the many more sources of damage reduction and damage reduction while attacking. So I imagine big mc large trading builds aren't going to get shafted come way of the nioh

This game is perfect in every way and no criticism is valid

But it is

swtichglaive moves like butter you faggot. git gud

Attached: 1551141789342.png (1000x1000, 1.4M)

No its not. You don't level the core up in the same way. You don't get a stat boost the same way. You can't keep doing it to your heart's content if you have enough money. It's a completely different process.

Thought he was referring strictly to the ability to move inheritables

You don't have to use a specific weight with any weapon, it's entirely up to how you want to play as long as you can make use of those strengths. Anyway I don't know for sure if it's a % or a flat increase, but preliminary testing in the Dojo to refresh my memory seems to put it at 50% at max effectiveness. But you can learn and try out both anyway.

Good to know that kappas drop kappa kabuto text

But user you're talking about the adept mission right?
The one that has the last enemy being an Ippon-datara right?
1) Sloth on the kid, this lets you dismantle him and lets you
2) attack the skull, this gives you the fire element that you'll use for
3) kill the umbrella with the fire element as it's weak to that element which spawns
4) Use water shot on the water weak ippon-datara. This does decent damage as well as lowers it's defense

That's how I handled that my first time through