The ABSOLUTE STATE of Guilty Gear

The ABSOLUTE STATE of Guilty Gear.

Attached: 1587157791999.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lostpledge/status/1250991400440791041?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=A9MmQ6UhszQ&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=QwbLEl59KfI
youtube.com/watch?v=nUVvsqaIlKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1586789837069.jpg (1920x1080, 379.6K)

better than granflop versus

every new have they make, the characters just get uglier and uglier. AC+R 4 lyfe

Why does that grab at the end do so much damage?

gbvs unironically has more depth than this trash

Because that's how Strive is designed, Big damage

THE ABSOLUTE STATE! LOOK AT THIS CREATURE!

Attached: 1567331428082.webm (490x670, 969.2K)

twitter.com/Lostpledge/status/1250991400440791041?s=20

Cute

Attached: 4724169b8f77edbed109dee783c1208e.jpg (1235x2210, 403.79K)

HOW CAN SHE BE CUTE IN THIS ABSOLUTE STATE?!

Attached: 1561287491064.webm (1081x631, 660.45K)

They will for sure nerf that before release there's just no way they will left that in

in other games you could do a followup combo after wild throw. in Strive there is not followup opportunity, so they just upped the damage to compensate.

she needs a lot of buffs

Attached: may gets another buff.jpg (1048x1142, 117.25K)

NO HUMAN GOES THIS HIGH
THEY STRUGGLE TESTIFY

This is Street Fighter 5-tier of shallow gameplay.

Attached: 1561507453375.gif (391x365, 889.65K)

You just reminded me.
youtube.com/watch?v=A9MmQ6UhszQ&has_verified=1

Attached: 1579708293127.png (1070x1214, 972.95K)

looks nice, what the problem OP?

oh we're posting music now? okay
youtube.com/watch?v=QwbLEl59KfI

Attached: may gets buffs.png (1764x2508, 2.51M)

WHAT IS IT LIKE TO YOOOOUUUU
NO ONE CAN SEE THE COLOOOORS

Better than the fucking hours it takes to finish a DBFZ game.

>now players don't have to sit through a 10 second boring combo every WT
based.

whtas the general consensus for this game? and I dont mean Yas Forums hating I mean what fighting game players think?

I bought it for STEAM and played the tutorial and tried playing online, the jumps felt very floaty to my liking like they feel in SF2, and the arc of the jump is to high so the jump dont travel very much, so you become quite an easy target if you jump, more than in most games. I thought that perhaps you can dash cancel in jumps to make them better but nope you cant.

also the 3 button attack mechanic has only a few attacks, so most combos just look samey especially against people who just mash.

finally, I tried playing online, fought a required 10 matches against AI, then tried againt people and never got an opponent so I uninstaled and refunded the game, I was pressed in time to be able to refund so maybe I didnt give it much of a chance, so perhaps I missed something. anyone care to chip in their experience with this game?

nobody uses matchmaking in arcsys games, go to player lobbies next time.

fighting game players love GBVS. Problem is all of them live in japan.
youtube.com/watch?v=nUVvsqaIlKs

They should double the amount of health you have but remove guts
>We want to make the new guilty gear really intuitive and clear for players and spectators alike
>also your healthbar lies to you and the last 30% is the same effective hp as the first 70%
It also makes damage really inconsistent. Wild Throw at 51% will leave them at 15%, but at 49% it only leaves them at 30%.

It's great. Made by Xrd team, feels and plays about just as good, albeit its a different game. The combos do feel kinda samey, but it's not a combo-oriented game.

user, she's japanese.

Do you already enjoy fighting games or are you a mobage player? it doesn't sound like you play much of them

Newcomer to GG here. How do I into May?

that isn't even mentioning that risc changes damage also. I would be curious to know what hardcore GG heads would say about it

what am I supposed to get offended by here?

The damage bar, but that camera movement is pretty awful

I enjoy fighting games (ever since SF2), though im past my prime, I still play them thought, I dont play mobage.

I personally love what they're doing with the camera for this game, it's very cool

it's slowly gaining traction here in the west since you're getting people like kbrad, mike ross, james chen, justin wong, etc picking it up

i think if evo doesn't get cancelled it's going to wind up sticking around for a while

I AM DOCTOR INVISIBLE

Attached: scream.jpg (512x411, 15.29K)

It's pretty annoying, iirc the only time a camera switch happened in Xrd was during Dust and Overdrives.

Attached: Blockthisnerds1.webm (512x288, 1.93M)

>spends his entire life as a slave
>thought he was getting saved when he was freed by Gabriel
>becomes a loyal soldier that does anything he is told by the society that freed him effectively just becoming another slave
>wears a mask to hide his emotions
>entire theme song is about how he fucked up by being naive and now plays the role of a silly clown of fate until he inevitably dies

Attached: potemkin.jpg (2404x2668, 689.01K)

>so you become quite an easy target if you jump
You should feel like you're making a risk when you jump in because it is a risky action to forgo any kind of defense and leaving yourself open to anti airs to attack from above. You actually have to commit to it especially in a game so focused on neutral.

>also the 3 button attack mechanic has only a few attacks, so most combos just look samey especially against people who just mash.
I agree, they can feel samey. A lot of times you're doing 5MMM or 5LLL or 5HHH. It gets a bit more complex as you play, but nothing crazy.

>then tried againt people and never got an opponent
I don't know what's going on with the PC version, but I just stick to the NA New York lobby, never had a problem with matches. I wouldn't use ranked on PC because everyone just does player lobbies for the most part.

It's SFV but good. Don't listen to Jivefags that try to pretend otherwise.

GB is actually fun though, Strive looks like a mess of ideas.
>we want new players
>but you get blown up so fast with this damage you wont have time to analyze your mistake

doesnt the fireball always hit high