Have gamers gone too far with little stunts like this?

Have gamers gone too far with little stunts like this?

Attached: cutmouse.jpg (3000x4000, 936.84K)

This is what circumcised dicks look like to everybody but cut men. I'm sorry. It's more or less the truth.

Hole technology

>why yes I’m top 500 on Overwatch how could you tell?

untrue

>he doesnt have half a mouse that grates cheese

based

high speed low drag

Attached: 1474392613646.png (152x254, 40.48K)

Truth.

light mice are shit

>THE LZ IS HOT

Why are Europeans obsessed with penises?

fuck off schlomo

but it's true

>circumcised dicks look like just the tip
confirmed no idea what circumcised means

FPBP

I'm struggling to think of how that'd work, but then I do have big hands.

rest your palm on the mat and hold the mouse with your fingertips. index and middle on buttons with thumb and ring finger clamping the sides

All of that work and he's still using a wire. That guy is never going to make it with cable drag.

>having even the slightest input lag
BRUH

There's no input lag with new wireless mice like G Pro Wireless and Razer Viper.

How weak do you have to be to even feel the resistance of a cable "dragging" let alone move your mouse far enough to let that be a factor in anything

Wireless mice are heavier than wired since they have to store a big fat battery inside them. There's no way you could cut a wireless mouse in half

I used to be exactly like you until I tried a wireless mouse and instantly loved it. It truly is a different world without a cable. I even had several different mouse bungees and nothing compares to not having a cable.

I would say that if you play FPS games on a semi-competitive level or above, then it's probably one of the most significant peripheral upgrades you can make aside from a 144/240Hz monitor. I am never going back to wired mice.

There are health benefits to circucision The health of your jewish masters bank accoutn you dumbfuck goyim.

Based thread derailer

FYI, it just makes the cord have that much pull on your mouse. If you are going to do something like this, flay the entire plastic/copper wire and strip it fully for even more control.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

based

that's kind of neat, it made me realize that I only really ever touch the front half of my mouse

cope dicklet

he's not the one mutilating babies