Honestly GOTY 2020

Honestly GOTY 2020.

Attached: 4536346463346.jpg (2000x1000, 863.36K)

Can you stream it? I'm not sure if I should get it.

That game is some whacky shit.

Playing as the woman got to the third crossroad. Played as a bitch in a sentai suit. The only reaction I choose, when seeing another woman or school girl 'Oh she's pretty, maybe I should try my luck with her'. But the others are basically always 'I shouldn't embarrass me'.
Also you can take a piss at a urinal as a woman.

There's a demo on Steam dude

Shitch shovelware No.16254654265464

Waiting for quarantine to be over to be able to buy a copy physically.

nigga just order it from amazon. mine is gonna be delivered this wednesday

Nah.

faggot

Rude.

Attached: 1573602772564.webm (900x580, 2.92M)

Yeah someone gets it, game is crazy AF

Attached: 1586498246376.jpg (640x410, 123.89K)

>That game is some whacky shit.
Watch some of the old ones.

Why does it reminds me of tokyo jungle

And is it good ? Looks fun but wacky as hell

Did they translate the godzilla game yet

>that holy water part
it felt like an episode of ed, edd and eddy and i love it.

So is it wacky or serious? It looked serious from the trailers

Wacky

Check out the demo. You have a lot of leeway in the manner in which you can interact with the world.

Both

>try Steam demo
>screen freezes right after the game starts after the character creation
>try Switch demo
>goes at like 15FPS
>graphics look like from the previous generation
>gameplay wise is a glorified visual novel
>sold at the price of a full AAA game
I think I'll pass

Attached: Image2.png (679x854, 249.15K)

Never ever EVER

Wacky but it has it's depressing moments. It's jank as fuck and has some annoying parts (fuck the sneaking shit in that one level and fuck the boat shit). Think of it like a survival horror but the horror is just natural disasters and the aftermath. It's not scary or anything, just your character trying not die.

>play female MC
>couldn't find a bathroom for a while
>character needs to pee
>starts making cute pained sounds while trying to hold it in

Attached: 1531928887759.jpg (250x250, 18.57K)

i fapped to this 5 times

Buying this asap

does she pee herself if you wait too long?

Anons, I need some help. I'm missing a few trophies that I can't figure out how to get. Normally I wouldn't care about trophies but they are tied to events I haven't seen yet, and I want to see everything the game has. I'm missing The one about the fifth floor curse, getting a jewel from the crazy jewel thief lady, and the one for the Italian restaurant

The tone changes so much it'll give you whiplash. There's a bunch of serious moments, a few of which are pretty effective IMO, but in between those are stupid goofy shit. It's bizarre and I love it. Be warned though: the game is very janky. Try the demo to see what you're in for gameplay-wise.

Japanese Jank is a dying genre and I hate it!

wanna know how i know youre liberal?

Because Ms. Higa got to me?

How's the Switch version?

because you use a lot of high-level (this is not a compliment) terms, phrases, and buzzwords without much analysis or insight. liberals operate on higher levels like user-programs, unable to see lower tiers of meaning that would be comparable to programming languages, machine languages, or binary.

and liberals are also incapable of comprehending japanese entertainment that balances serious and comedic tones different than the west.

for all the talks of inclusion, understanding, globalism, etc they do, its the liberals who always display the lowest amount of knowledge and comprehension

i hate that fat jew you know who

What high level terms did he use

>high-level
What exactly was high-level about what they said?

What exactly was "high-level"? If anything your post comes off as pretentious. Fuck off back to Yas Forums, the game is tonally inconsistent, even by Japanese standards.

Want to know how I know you're an autistic retard?

Is this VR only?

Is this game anything like Disaster: Day of Crisis? I seem to recall Disaster Report being a PS2 series but I dunno if they're connected at all.

Waiting for the price to drop before I buy this.

NISA probably censored something.

He didn't use any particular high level terms.

Besed /g/poster

No.

>NISA
You couldn't pay me to play anything they've put out, they killed my motherfucking ps3.

Never go full retard

Attached: 1527210174409.png (380x380, 55.73K)