Show me your steel books Yas Forums

show me your steel books Yas Forums

Attached: IMG_20200417_140333363.jpg (3120x4160, 1.9M)

Sorry. I don't have any. I am not a faggot.

Literally only opened this thread to say this

I had a halo 2 LE steel book from years ago, but I lost it. It's the only steel book I ever owned.

Yes. And...?

haha, got me dude that was epic

Attached: 1586748989639.gif (128x128, 126.97K)

Steelbooks are boring. Art books are where it's at

Attached: IMG_20200404_193517.jpg (2998x3175, 1.9M)

Thanks.

this is actually an extremely based collection and display

>steven universe

Attached: TRASH.jpg (584x649, 101.21K)

>stranger things
>steven universe
>all that star wars
shit taste

Like the series or not, that book is an extremely in deapth look at the modern cartoon industry, design philosophy, and how to pitch a pilot. Anybody interested in animation should at least check it out

The Stranger Things one was a gift

Attached: tumblr_op0vl1SPmr1rb1rgoo7_1280_630x.jpg (630x630, 81.8K)

cod IW (got it cheap)
ff zodiac age
homefront ps4

if i have any for ps3 they are in my closet because they weren't sold IN their steelcase(they were bonus)

Thank you, friend.
The art of Avatar the Last Airbender also arrived the other day but I didn't take a new picture yet

I own a few.
The Bioshock 2 artbook is really, really interesting. Includes a fuckton of cut content.

Based. I've been wanting to pick that one up for a while. The Bioshock 1 book too, but its expensive as fuck

>NOT SHOWS THAT Yas Forums DOESNT LIKE!

Attached: 20200417_163559.jpg (2880x2160, 2.09M)

The RE3 one is so nice

ffxv is excellent. too bad it comes with a dumbass code for the dlc and the base game already takes 100 gigs. would it have killed them to put everything on the disk so it doesn't take 10% of my hard drive?

Yep.
I do like XV overall more than most people it seems though.

Bump

I want to buy the FFXV steelbook but it feels stupid considering It is the base game not the royal edition, and I would never play it on ps4 now that it is on pc anyway, but the pc physical is just an installer and comes in an ugly plastic case. Feel the same way with Zodiac age.

ive always really liked steelbooks but i can never be bothered to actaully buy them because the spine, for those that have one, are really bad and look trashy on a shelf

Great taste except for stanger dongs, dont mind the haters.

Only got these 3, never go out of my way to get them, they are just the only version available at the time.

Attached: IMG_1067.jpg (3019x2630, 2.99M)

They usually come with a box or sleeve to cover it anyway.
For exam these are three steelbooks.

Attached: IMG_20200417_153301__01.jpg (2517x4000, 1.74M)

>cowaduty on console
and you had such good taste

Attached: jdghhsgfsd.jpg (774x1032, 264.34K)

You know a lot of the time the steel book case is the standard version? I've got like 5 of them that I only got because they were the exact same price as the normal version, or the only available version.

The true Modern Warfare 2 experience is on console

It comes with Kingsglaive at least. It seemed like a "good value" but I didnt know half the game would be DLC.

i have one for bf4 because it was cheaper than the normal game when i got it

I only have the KOFXIV one because it was the only copy the store had. It's a bitch to get the disc out of them, can't say I'd want to collect more.

>nano edition

this nigga has the crysis 2 backpack