Here's your fighting game bro

here's your fighting game bro

Attached: 1587129928476.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Yeah I know.
The AI in beta test sucks balls and not in a classy hooker way but like a industrial vacoom cleaner.

whens Jam

Attached: __kuradoberi_jam_guilty_gear_drawn_by_cheshirrr__db3e9ee842f01a25c39b7a50c116d7d1.jpg (1200x1739, 1.02M)

yes but whens Ram

She's second best girl for sure but she just doesn't have the same chance of returning.

Attached: 261b0fc7225ef1ebb358a91a251ae7e3.jpg (1985x3552, 443.65K)

Yeah you're probably right. It's a shame, she grew on me the more I played. I didn't even like her at first.

Is this you?

Attached: 20200417_135133.jpg (1073x220, 89.73K)

>Animation frames so low you can count them by hand
Is this considered acceptable in the fighting game community?

No.

They want the cinematic audience. Also, the animations aren't the problem IMO but the long freezes between attacks due to the long hitstun is jarring.

break

now i will buy your game and compete at evo

Attached: 1586896429920.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

yes everything is about muh low startup frames

>Command grab doing THAT much damage

Attached: EVxBKc5XsAIg8bb.jpg (750x775, 39.82K)

That transition Segway was pretty fucking sick though.

God this game is such a shitshow lmao.
Can't wait to see it flop

just tech the throw

And also something that is literally not needed in a fighting game.

Should I get this when it comes out, Isuka, or Overture?

Reminder that Strive is a spinoff like Isuka and Overture and NOT part of the Guilty Gear X series.

Attached: gg-johnny-acplus-end.jpg (850x650, 164.09K)

this is the best boob shape

Why are you so depressed?

Because ArcSys is destroying Guilty Gear in front of my face and I can't do anything about it

>npc standing still
wow im outraged!

I'm actually pretty disappointed that the CPU looks identical to the older games, triple random fullscreen DP and everything

it resets the game back to neutral, so you choose damage and meter over positioning

>it resets the game back to neutral
Objectively awful because Guilty Gear was always about hyper offensive.
They're catering to the casual crowd and it's fucking disgusting. I should be able to do any combo I fucking want in the corner and still have the advantage, like other GG games.

Apparently if you wallbreak with a super you get advantage after the reset

But it looks like "damage" to the wall persists between combos, it isn't just after an X hit combo the X+1 hit breaks it, it's some sort of wall HP or something and if you let them slide down for oki the next combo will break the wall significantly faster, so it's something you can do once or twice but unless you want to actually back off and let them out of the corner anyway the wallbreak is inevitable.

It actually seems pretty well designed to me. If you've got meter you can cash it out to break the wall with advantage, and if not you can let them drop for oki and build the meter to end the next combo with it, but it does do a good job of limiting endless setplay. It probably needs some tweaks, but it's a beta for a reason.
One big problem is that the damage is so high that you will almost never have to make the decision more than once in a round, they just die before it comes up half the time. Maybe against real players it'll be less of an issue, but I kinda doubt it.
When I first saw the Hearts round counter thing I thought they were doing that multiple lifebars rather than separate rounds thing, which I wasn't initially a fan of but now that I've seen how the wall breaks work I think it could actually be a really neat way to make the choices you make last longer.

May has become a big girl.

>it's 'objectively' awful because its addressing a problem people had with guilty and anime in general for a while
Lol

stop pandering to casuals and instead pander to me, the objectively unprofitable and extremely autistic demographic