"PS5 backwards compatible games unlikely to recieve 4K 60fps upgrades"

"PS5 backwards compatible games unlikely to recieve 4K 60fps upgrades"
Oh no no no why didnt they go the emulation route? 1440p games remain locked to 1440p.
Bloodborne to recieve NO improvement

youtu.be/2aLyNM2zK1M

Attached: digitalfoundry-2020-playstation-5-specs-and-tech-that-deliver-sonys-next-gen-vision-1584466986839.jpg (1200x676, 40.93K)

You are basing this off of some random youtubers who don't work at sony and just making assumptions

Attached: 1587141822462.png (640x480, 414.67K)

They aren't your content creator shills like MGB, yongyea or colteastwood

Meanwhile MS has already shown Gears 5 running ultra settings at native 4K 60fps on XSeX. Sad.

If this is true I'm jumping to xbox without hesitation.

Attached: 1584243647453.jpg (400x224, 19.03K)

We are basing this on the fact that sony would boast on all channels endlessly and have their paid drones repeat it for weeks if they had any meaningful backwards compatibility.

source?

retard alert

OR, you could stop being a console pleb poorfag and build a PC

I have a PC. I like having a console in the living room.

Are you crazy? They're gonna to remaster all the PS4 games. For double dipping and to pad the two years with no games they have every time Sony releases a new console.

Triggered snoytard spotted. You don't have a pc, you won't build a pc, and the next thing you'll fall back on is sales.

in 1 scene that gets 100+ fps on a 2080ti lol. Look its still way better than Sony but I don't like these white lies spread around, Microsoft are not your friend

Sony is going to boast on all channels endlessly two months before release to maximize the snowball effect of hype. Xbox is pulling out all the stops and the PS brand still has more engagement and discussion surrounding it. They have absolutely no need to make a move until Microsoft does.

but Yas Forums only wants 720p@144fps

Yeah but you forgot to mention that pc has no games and is irrelevant.
PC is basically beggar hardware.

Attached: ps4-game.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

>Microsoft are not your friend
No but they are the ones willing to bend over for the consumer right now.

There were multiple routes that could occur.

>Publisher sells a "4K" DLC update for said PS4 game running on PS5 (possible)
>Publisher just releases a PS5-specific version of the game, fuck you and your PS4 copy (likely)
>Publisher asks Sony to blacklist their PS4 game from running on PS5 so they can push a PS5 re-release (someone will attempt it)
>Publisher releases a PS4+PS5 release that has a native binary for both platforms included and makes the most of both hardware (not happening)

uncapped framerate (with option to cap at 30) and dynamic resolution

Why doesn't Sony just do what Microsoft is doing and make every game from PS4 back compat and enhance them? Are they not smart enough?

don't have a dedicated team working for years on it

No, because it's a lot of fucking licensing hurdles to 'touch' an existing product on another platform.

MS's has a BC team dedicated to coding emulators

they should still load many times faster and reduce or eliminate pop in and shit though right

>snoys think the game will look like this

will be great to see this shots side by side with actual retail release. console kids are somehow still falling for pre-release footage

The first time they showed off that game's foliage, before announcing any platforms, I figured it was a PS5 game, but nope. Can't wait to see the retail release downgrades or what concessions had to be made to achieve that, like say, shitty blurry TAA.

It just keeps getting worse.

I imagine only games that had unlocked FPS will run at full 60 insted of 40-50.
Like god of war or monster hunter world.

>Bloodborne to recieve NO improvement
because they will remaster it for PS5 duh

>digital cuckery
lul

I'd rather they work hard on implementing remasters with improved graphics, resolutions and framerates and resell them than lazy solutions through backwards compatibility like Xbox is doing.