No dude, you don't get it. Dying is the point of the game...

No dude, you don't get it. Dying is the point of the game. You're supposed to keep failing rather than actually play the game and get any sort of actual gameplay out of it, because that's what makes the game fun. I'm very superior for enjoying a game like this because I can gatekeep you.

Attached: 220px-Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (220x284, 27.6K)

where'd you get filtered, scrub?

i died like 30 times in this game at most. overall gamers are just bad players at most games.

Attached: gatekeeping.png (1579x270, 91.49K)

>defending this dirty kusoge trash because Reddit told him it's good

Attached: comedy platinum.webm (704x360, 350.8K)

>You're supposed to keep failing
You’re supposed to stop failing at some point actually

Imagine being worse at video games than games journalists

Literally the most zoomer faggot post I've seen all year.

This is like your 4th thread today.

Attached: DS1.1213578.jpg (765x1161, 135.85K)

>I'm so mad I can't beat video game
>Better go on to Yas Forums and cry about it!

>NOOOOOOOO HOW DID I DIE FROM BEING HIT BY A 100 FOOT MONSTER???

>try to run omnimancer again
>it fucking sucks
i see why this never became a meme

The game is designed in a way that 9/10 times if you died you either weren't paying attention or weren't using your stamina and dodges correctly. Unironically git gud

Is it just a zoomer thing to not get enjoyment out of failure and growing better or are there really such pussified faggots among us?

I love DS, if for no other reason that it filters 90% of this board lmao these games aren't even hard

Attached: 58eef32d49f55e54f34b7da32ce9ed18.gif (245x245, 1.96M)

ok, I'll bite. What's fun in the game isn't "dying" per se, but rather the strategic way you have to play out the combat: you can't just rush in and slam your weapons and hope for the best. Instead, you have to make a judgement on the situation and evaluate your enemies' attacks so you don't get hit while also exploiting their openings. When you understand this and can manage all the factors involved, you feel in control of a situation where your actions have direct consequences on each second of the fight. Still, sometimes you die and it's complete bullshit, ngl. Also, I know this was the most s.o.y wojack post I've ever made

I don't remember racking up any deaths of significant number until I fought the asylum demon reskin because he'd always kill me in one hit with his fart cloud. So I stripped naked and beat him effortlessly by hitting him once with the zwei, baiting the fart, and rolling out of range.

Attached: shrug mokou.jpg (448x342, 58.95K)

>one bad hit box
WTF GAME IS TRASH I WANT A REFUND WHAAAAAAA

>play game who main character is an undead warrior who can revive infinitely
>this is woven into the game mechanics and story
>the point
>why am I dying
k

>gatekeeping
that's the whole point of this board
go back to plebbit

I couldn't even get past the first "boss". I didn't see any weak spots or anything where I could maximize damage or any bone that the game could throw at me to figure shit out. I'm supposed to just figure it out myself. I'm not interested in reading peer reviewed journals or be a galaxy brain nerd to get through simple sections. That's fucking retarded. I don't want to have to keep dying to figure shit out. It shouldn't be spoonfed, but it should be plain to see.

Can we just make this a DS1 lore thread or has DS3 and Vaati ruined any chance of that ever happening again? Anyone know any good theories about this tranny's snake legs? Could it have anything to do with Seath?
>snake-men do Seath's bidding
>ladyboy was born under the moon sign
>moonlight butterfly's shield is the same symbol as ladyboy's crown
>moonlight butterfly and ladyboy even share the same music for their fights
>there is another halfbreed hidden in painted world that can be reached from ladyboy's elevator
>ladyboy hides his scaly legs from his followers
I'm convinced Gwyndolin was another one of Seath's experiments. Priscilla was likely the daughter of one of the maidens he kidnapped too.

Attached: Gwyndolin_Ingame.jpg (1600x961, 1.08M)

maybe you're just too dumb

The ladder was pretty plain to see user.

this has to be bait

First boss as in Taurus Demon? Just dodge his slow windups hes too big to reliably guard his attacks.

[Spoiler]If you want to be a scrub remember that plunging attacks exist[/spoiler]

Dont write off the game because you won't adapt

also it goes without saying that Gwyndolin uses sorceries like Seath and his gown is the same color as seath making him resemble him, but maybe that's reaching.

GIT
U
D

GOOD
O
O
D

SCRUB
C
R
U
B

Name a bigger Chad

Attached: SotFS_IvoryKing.jpg (1065x649, 955.9K)

not op but

FUCK TOMB OF THE GIANTS
FUCK DARKNESS
and FUCK THE SKELETON WHEEL THINGS

FUCK!