Cyberpunk 2077 default in-game models

Here's your V, Yas Forums.

Jesus fucking Christ, the female V looks like absolute shit.

Attached: Ingame models.jpg (1079x1350, 695.04K)

imagine thinking a futuristic culture is going to look attractive to you. go look at allegedly "hot" women from the middle ages or ancient history and tell me hormones aren't the only thing that matters.

>imagine thinking a futuristic culture is going to look attractive to you
We're not talking about a culture here. There's nothing transhuman or futuristic about the female version of V in this picture. She looks like a fucking junkie.

Okay she's ugly or whatever and I'm supposed to care about this but what about the gameplay, you know, the part I play games for?

Attached: will.jpg (321x306, 8.3K)

None shown. This image was taken from some Chinese interview.

It's undeniable that communism is the reason.
Look at him, he's the "why yes" chad meme, and the hair is stylish too.
She's some french..african...something? With the hair of a clown and the skin of a meth addict.
If that's the woman, the gameplay will be about you (you, specifically) taking it in the ass.

Attached: paris.jpg (1080x1350, 212.94K)

>French African
Just say black. Why add French?

literally GTA 5
pathetic

good thing i dont play as women in games

>using default presets
fag

Because she is a mutt you retard

Attached: 27af787b48434afac8a6f4989e770d1a.jpg (1680x1050, 113.65K)

>I want my wifu
eat shit weeb

based

Why do modern western devs hate sex appeal?

Things were so much better not that long ago.

Attached: before_after.png (1754x888, 1.58M)

What the fuck are you talking about, you fucking retard?

>tifa is not sex appeal

they don't hate sex appeal, they hate you.

r00d

they haven't really shown it off, they trickle a few pieces every now and then but nothing clear
which is a really bad omen considering they're advertising based on this pointless auxiliary shit and not the mechanics that seem suspiciously shallower with every new piece of information. last i saw they seemed to have gutted a large part of the character creation system and streamlined the "hero" choice so keanu memes is mandatory

This does not matter to me, because I am not a tranny who plays female characters in video games when a male option is present.

Attached: 1574935568960.jpg (828x625, 26.54K)

so you're just gay

>man is a hot gigachad
>woman is an ugly junkie
hmm I wonder why

Attached: 1584761224149.jpg (1920x1202, 802.3K)

But what are their preferred pronouns?

Did they get rid of the character creator?
I wanted to make my guy like The Goose.

Attached: 47d.jpg (600x592, 24.77K)

Anita Sarkissian, if only you IGNORED her instead of giving her fuel.

No, it's still in, but from the looks of it, it's very limited.

Attached: character creation.jpg (2527x1439, 201.32K)

>She looks like a fucking junkie.
Everyone in cyberpunk does, even the corpos

>women didn't look good before

Attached: Lynch_Albert_The_Letter.jpg (800x1111, 145.68K)

Female Vs model has like 5 iterations and they're each blacker than the last. Theyve even swarthied up the male model

>Everyone in cyberpunk does, even the corpos
?

Attached: 9.jpg (970x541, 164.53K)

Because it infuriates Incels who require sex in games to replace female relationships. Have sex.

>>the default female character designs don't look good.
Who cares? There will be other options available for customization, and even in the unlikely event that there aren't, mods will be available to fix the appearance of any ugly female PC options. The real problem in my mind as far as this is specific issue is concerned is how the NPCs will look and how moddable their appearances will be if they are too ugly.

the male model looks really tame and unthreatening
some biceps under the shirt would help

Put a mans head on that fem body

>each blacker than the last
made me chuckle for some reason

and the reverse is also true

its not that shes ugly she just looks like a drug addict

Plenty of people on here ignored her, myself included, the problem was that she was an excellent grifter who was good at getting people to listen to her and at provoking other people. Maybe the game devs and publishers should have realized that their actual audience isn't woke tumblr morons?

What the fuck did they do to male V? He looks like a fucking hipster or some shit.

Attached: 1560939395305.png (401x507, 475.49K)

>>various presets including skin tone.
Yeah I think you guys might be getting too worried about this. It doesn't matter if the default characters don't look too good, because it seems that appearances will be customizable by default.

They look like heroin junkies. Not sure if I like it or not.

New Lara is good though. She turned into a MILF, but that's not necessarily bad.

wow, a painting. rock solid proof.

Yas Forums doesn't play games

ikr wtfff I loved hisa ppearence WAY TOO MUCH and they come and ruin it? WHY SHOW 20 TIMES AND SELL TOYS WITH THAT FACE IF THEY ARE GOING TO CHANGE IT TO A SHITTY HIPSTER WHO VAPES AND SAYS NO HOMO BUT ON SLEEP OVERS HE TOUCHES HIS FRIEND BULGE AND KISSES HIM IN THE MOUTH AND THEN REGRETS IT AND THINKS IT'S CREEPY SO INSTEAD IS JUST HAPPY WITH DRINKING WATER FROM THE SAME BOTTLE AS HIM SO THEY CAN SHARE FLUIDS.

New V is hideous, PLS GIVE ME OLD V WITH HIS DECENT HAIRSTYLE, Pls, PLS!!!!!

Attached: V.jpg (370x600, 36.5K)

The pozzing process is complete now. Old CDPR is gone forever.

You wrongly assume the developers are catering to the woke crowds in pursuit of an audience and more profits.
They are infiltrated by the woke crowd and will continue to push woke content even as profits plummet and the company burns to the ground.
See: Marvel Comics.

did you expect him to look like this?

Attached: kxlxi0pkdbe31.png (721x419, 260.79K)

Why are you bitching about default models in a game where you make your own character? It's like not playing Oblivion cause the random faces are shit.