Is this the most summer game of all time?

Is this the most summer game of all time?

Attached: 91HA5UHpXxL._SL1500_.jpg (1087x1500, 243.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/45qFhXl4ySU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based, no other game gives off pure summer vibes like sunshine does

i love sunshine. wish i had a good pc to play this: youtu.be/45qFhXl4ySU

sunshine is based

B

A

Its pretty kino at times, but is also stuffed with filler content and complete bullshit levels (looking at you lilly-pad and pachinko)

S

E

I

D

get a first edition wii, its cheaper+ you get all the library of gamecube+ wii to play if you unlock it

N

i used to line up all of the fruits and slide into them so that they'd stay perfectly aligned as they bounced around the town

Wind Waker

For summerfags? Hell no.

I have one but have never looked into cfw on the wii before. Is it easy to manage? I stupidly sold most of my wii games 7 or 8 years ago

Nah

as far as i know its 3ds lvls of easy, you just need and usb or external hd and a micro sd.

Wiis are probably the simplest consoles to hack.

Yes. Also Assassin’s Creed IV.

AIRRADE SUMMER is actual summer kino

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 45.29K)

>micro sd

no

as far as i know some wads are only accepted if they are installed from the micro sd, but thats probably just a problem on my end

Nah, pokemon Sun is (or animal crossing)

Attached: Duke Caribbean Life's a Beach.jpg (800x975, 199.19K)

sunshine is great, played it for the first time a couple weeks ago.
-plinko board was dog shit physics
-the boat controls via fludd reverse shooting is terrible
everything else was fine and fun

Maybe not, but 2002 was certainly the most summer year of all time in terms of gaming.

Super Mario Sunshine, Zelda Wind Waker, and Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire all came out in 2002.

That's an insane amount of bright tropical vidya.

A game that was halfway done or at most 75%. I really think Nintendo should've added at least one more stage and improve some of the other stages. I hated the fact you had to collect the damn blue coins and didn't even have a map for them. Nintendo has to reduce the number of collectathons beyond the primary star/sprite it just gets in the way and needlessly lengthens the game. No more extra coins and if they're going to be in the game at least reduce them down to 3 like in the handheld games.

there's only 2 lily pad levels right? one in the first world which is easy cause you just ignore the lilys and jump across from the tower. and the second one is the mini level with the 8 red coins in the thin river which wasn't that tough

>and the second one is the mini level with the 8 red coins in the thin river which wasn't that tough
Except if you fail you have to do the entire boat ride with yoshi over again which is about 15 minutes