Jump Force

MYSTERY NIGGAS

Attached: MYSTERY NIGGAS.jpg (1072x598, 134.96K)

The only good anime on that list is JoJo's.

the jojo character was already leaked, is ac/dc

Bleach will be an Espada.

That was a mistranslation. Esidisi was only mentioned because the VA passed away and the Jump Force devs paid their respects.

It saddens me this trash sold so well, Jump Force only covers the most mainstream series they ever had, Jump Ultimate Stars might remain the only actually good Jump crossover game ever made.

I can't believe they're still releasing shit on this trashfire game

He's fucking in.

Attached: jiren.jpg (352x550, 25.58K)

Those retards seriously aren’t cashing on the Demon Slayer phenomenon? It would be guaranteed Season Pass sales.

Sold quite a lot, game being trash doesn’t matter in the end if the publisher is happy with all the profits.

she's in. they're gonna announce the part 6 anime by then

Attached: jolyne.jpg (2000x2000, 1.89M)

In my butt

I bet the Jojo character is Jolyne.

True, but Todoroki is a cool character that's stuck in a piece of shit anime, so I'm hyped for his inclusion in Jump Force.

Imagine thinking his name is AC/DC. You’re a literal retard

>shonen
why?
don't you people ever desire to grow up?
why do you keep consuming hollow entertainment?
don't you want something more fulfilling in your lives?
>inb4 no
you know how this ends already

Attached: 1565033344856.jpg (155x126, 5.81K)

Fun fact: you can do more than just watch anime all day. You can watch a couple of episodes of something like Death Note for example and still do other things that day.

>says the guy with a pokemon reaction image

Everybody and their mom knows who the Yu Yu Hakasho rep is going to be

Ill eat shit if it isn't you-know-who

didn't know it was pokemon.
i deleted it now

>Video game board
>Uses a pokemon reaction image
why?
don't you people ever desire to grow up?
why do you keep consuming hollow entertainment?
don't you want something more fulfilling in your lives?
>inb4 no
you know how this ends already

No Kinnikuman no buy.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 9.79K)

sensui for sure

hxh char is meruem

Fucking this.

Attached: FE3E9D0C-BE18-483F-879C-421F26D1BD66.png (532x392, 466.5K)

Don't know what people are complaining about, it's definitely one of the better arena fighters

Ill never understand who buys this shit. This one especially is probably one of the worst anime arena fighters on the market.

Pretty sure it'll be Giorno for the Jojo character

It is in Japan, they're a lot less subtle with the musical references there.

This but unironically. It's my favorite arena fighter since Tenkaichi 3 and that came out in 2006 or something.

Attached: CHADren.jpg (225x225, 9.96K)

Chrollo, Netero, Meruem or Pitou ?

people who read shonen are retards, what else is new?

>not keeping it to remember the shame so you never make the same mistake again
Not very grown up of you, kid.

He’s in.

Attached: C7B54D5A-4E6D-46C0-8CB2-1AF242E372E1.png (375x600, 252.24K)

>hxh char is Meruem

We can't really be sure, HxH is complicated because Biscuit came out of nowhere

It's a show about multiple different characters besides Gon after all

the duality of man

>anime
Fucking cancer.

Fuck those zoomer choices where's Rurouni Kenshin?

Attached: 617064.jpg (3049x4017, 2.22M)

I bet you think Crazy Diamond is actually Shining Diamond too

No that's One Piece Burning Blood

Well in which other game can you have Seto Kaiba, Frieza and DIO fight against Sasuke, All Might and Asta? Literally none.

Hell no, it's obviously going to be either Kenpachi, Ywach, Byakuya, or Uryuu

literally the same person

the only good anime on that list is yu yu hakusho.

Why grow up when you can have fun? Sometimes I just want to watch a stupid cliche action with subpar plot.

If this was Jump Stars where the Jojo reps were Jonathan and Joseph, it could easily see the new Jojo Rep being Giorno or another protag

However, with the current rep being both Jotaro and Dio, there's also a possibility of the character being another character from that series, like Avdul or Something

Adding character DLC can’t fix a game that’s already fundamentally bad.

Also calling it now, JJBA character is Jolyne, and it’ll tie into the announcement of the SO anime.

Kneel at my feet.

Attached: kys.jpg (464x157, 17.84K)

Another Bleach character?
My guess is Byakuya Kuchiki or Ywach

>Ywach
Try and be a little serious.

Chainsawman when

Play Jump Ultimate Stars for the ds if you want a good arena fighter with characters from all kinds of animes

I would bet either version of Joseph or Jolyne.

I mean that's fine and all, but then again why not consume something else that you haven't seen already?
nothing wrong with that, I played up to sapphire and have fond memories of it
depends on the videogames you consume, not every manga is empty shit, but most shonen is (specially jump)
you can have fun while being mature
>sometimes
that post was aimed to manchildren that obsess over franchises for children, do you fit in that category?

Yeah, I was thinking it was a strange choice, plus the VA dying was a weird co-incidence if he was included.

>still no sight of Gintoki
What a shit roster

Attached: gintoki pissed.jpg (600x600, 72.62K)

IF ITS NOT POLNAREFF YOU CAN ALL FUCK OFF

Yeah it is a mystery this shit is still being supported.

only if its part 5 Polnareff

>I mean that's fine and all, but then again why not consume something else that you haven't seen already?
Then watch a couple episodes from a show that you haven't seen already and still do something else with the rest of your day.

my hero academia is supremely overrated. It had a good start but then it just became mediorce. And I dont get why Yas Forums praises it so much while thinking black clover is bad when its the same generic shonenshit.

>you can have fun while being mature
you're right
>that post was aimed to manchildren that obsess over franchises for children, do you fit in that category?
didn't see the disclaimer, sorry

I’m sad now. They did him wrong :(

Did people actually like Bleach?

fuck off weeb

>glass cannon character that summons SCR in an act of desperation on his legs

Would main

people had high hopes then they were delusional

You would think these guys would learn to add alt colors

Does it have anything from Gintama still?

>moedog running its mouth
>in the CHADS DEN
HOLY SHIT. i did not, I REPEAT, did not read any of that garbage post as soon as i saw that moepedoshit. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. I don't want to see you posting here EVER AGAIN. Do you know were you are? Are you even aware of what we are? WE ARE THE CHADS OF Yas Forums. Do you think that that whole board was made for posting weeb shit? NO, IT WAS MADE FOR US Shounenchads. Not anyone else. Moeshit and isekaitrash is only tolerated if posted in their garbage threads. Get there and get lost, FOREVER.

Attached: 1509161994922.gif (500x280, 1.9M)

Enough did to warrant it coming back apparently.

>Yu-Gi-Oh!
>5 characters (1 Battle, 1 Support, 3 Help)
>Death Note
>5 characters (all Support)
Wtf. What are support characters and how relevant are they gameplay wise? Because I just looked up the roster and it's way bigger than Jump Force.

Kubo might have had a say in it with the anime coming back in a few months and Ywach would be a tie in.
I think Uryuu or Kenpachi are more likely though since the game needs more ranged characters and Ken is probably the most popular male character in bleach after Aizen

Based CHADgonballSCHOLAR

Attached: chadren.jpg (225x225, 6.09K)

They couldn't have at least added more characters that could have unique movesets like another Yu-gi-oh character who could have a whole different deck than Yugi and Kaiba?

If you haven’t noticed the obvious, Jump Force is pretty much geared towards a mainstream international audience, people who watched dubbed anime on saturday mornings, the fact a japanese icon like Ryotsu who has appeared in all previous Jump crossovers is nowhere to be seen is telling enough. Gintama is known around weebs, not around people who have no idea you can watch anime outside Toonami.

Bleach up to the end of soul society is pure shounen kino and nothing has hit the same highs.
Fake karakura town is also really good and represented what should have been a nice ending to the series.
Thousand year blood war was shaping up to be insanely good and rivaled soul society for a bit, then Kubo started getting sick and rushed things

HELL YEAH HIEI BROS WE GOING HOME

>no Saiki
It's a fucking no brainer, but on the other hand he's way too based for this kusoge

YuYu has to be Hiei. DLC would have been the best way to introduce new series into the game instead of adding more of the same shit. Where is Bobobo? Gintama? D.Gray-Man? Yugi and Kaiba saved this roster.

Attached: haha.png (500x962, 724.99K)

Support characters in Jump Super Stars and Jump Ultimate Stars are divided into two categories, actual characters who appear in the screen to attack or give a boost, and characters who are just offscreen boosts. Out of the hundreds of characters, about 50 are playable, and 40 or so are on-screen supports, the rest are just still pictures.

Hence the possible clean up job the new show might do.

I don't read.

>Hunter X Hunter

It's easy to say Meruem but Biscuit came out of nowhere so it's hard to really say

>Yu Yu Hakashu
It can see it being between Hiei, Kazuma and even Sensui

>Bleach
You would think Ywach or probably SOMEBODY from his Quincy group but for all we know it could be fucking Ginjo

>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Josuke, Giorno, Joleyne, or somebody else that's also in Stardust

Support characters are pretty much special moves, while help characters simply boost your team. The whole game functions on a koma system, you make your team by inserting manga pages which can represent a battle character, a support character or a help character, its kinda like a puzzle.

who else would they add?
kuwabara?

>no black clover characters

Bros....we lost....

>Where is Bobobo? Gintama? D.Gray-Man?
Not internationally mainstream enough. D.Gray-Man in particular fell really hard over the years.