When is someone gonna step up to the plate and make a fighting game out of this series

when is someone gonna step up to the plate and make a fighting game out of this series

Attached: avatar.jpg (1280x720, 425.65K)

Korra sucks

>implying you wouldn't want to fight as a lava-bending Ghazan
>implying you wouldn't want to fight as the dark avatar Unalaq
>implying you wouldn't want to have the option to switch between old and young skins of characters
including characters from Korra would only add more interesting and fun content to the game, even if the show itself sucks

There are enough fighting games.

Attached: Older_Sokka.png (444x250, 232.87K)

fighting games are for autistic furries

No thanks.

Last Airbender was good.
Legend of Korra was pretty shit.

no let the series rest

Except all of them got canonically deleted.

imagine being born in that world and not getting bending powers

i always said it, they just need to give the rights to cyberconect2 and let them just put an avatar skin on top of ninja storm 4

Yeah that would be dope. What aint dope is how they just killed off all the other Avatars, or how they only really have two good seasons of Korra.

Why thenfuck is Sokka the only one not still alive in korra? Why get rid of the best character?

Then imagine surpassing every bender due to pure detirmination like the avatar version of batman. Kino.

>s1 korra almost makes this into a poignant theme about how there is a perpetual underclass of people in this world under the thumb of a magic-wielding elite
>lol nah have a love triangle instead

Attached: 1552237860808.png (333x250, 100.74K)

because they no longer exist. there's no more avatars except for Korra

Aang has passed away bro.

Aang doesn't count because in order for Korra to exist he has to die. No excuse to not have Sokka when everyone else is alive.

The avatar voiced by Glenn needed his own series.

bryke hated the original cast because they weren't fully written by them. tjhat's why they all have bad endings
>sokka never got laid
>from toph to thot
>aang never got to repopulate airbenders
>katara is just there wishing to die

Amon did nothing wrong

i dunno, a lot of the interesting parts about bending in the series was characters using the elements in the environment to do cool shit. it left their powers somewhat open-ended and made fights interesting by changing up how they used them each time, for the most part. i don't really see how you can condense all that down into a predefined moveset for most characters like they do in fighting games.

the series does have plenty of cool spots for stages though.

Attached: 1519457668045.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

If they made the show TV-MA and gave those fucking parkour chi-blockers knives then we wouldn't be underestimating them

Attached: sehyse.jpg (851x831, 64.98K)

No one cared who she was, until she put on the fire nation outfit.

Attached: f77f3c9d522a474646ab5d7414099694.png (909x709, 1.05M)

>nonbenders are the oppressed class
>forgetting they can just learn how to chi block as a way to defend themselves from benders

Jinora best girl

Attached: 1587093343872.png (298x279, 11.97K)

based

No one cares about this franchise, let it go you old fuck

It has been years and I stil want to stick my dick in Azula.

How young are you?

>make the next avatar a woman
>whore herself out
women...

If I took her clothes off, would she die?

>two good seasons of Korra.
Which season other than the 3rd is considered good?

Same
First fictional crush as a kid was Avatar characters. Azula and June are what I blame for my tastes

SOUL

Poor girl just needed Zuzu to dick her roughly to calm down.

>Be a genocidal warmonger
This is fine
>...who also banned gay marriage
WOW THAT GUY WAS SUCH A JERK!

>he doesn't want Azula to rape him and apply small burn wounds across his body
Pathetic

>*Steals idea behind Amon*
>Just replace bending with crests

Attached: edgelord1.jpg (1280x720, 139.64K)

Rather have her be the rough one

Not him but season 1 started off promising, sure it was a little clumsy but so was TLA to begin with. Exploring the impact of the magical elite and the non-bending second class citizens was neat. Totally botched it though. Then season 2 was awful. Season 3 was bad but sort of fun in a Saturday morning cartoon/villain of the week anime kind of way. And then season 4 was so bad it wasn't even funny.

Why were all the airbenders such losers lmao

man, there are some limits on being evil but banning gays cross the line

It was really disheartening that he was cut out while they put in retards like Zuko, and Tolph proving absolutely nothing to the stories and were just dumb fan service. Bumi was another joke of a character that should've been shelved.

Sokka was the one behind a bunch of the technology in last air bender. You'd think it would be interesting to see him dive into all of the latest technological innovations that occurred. But no, we couldn't even get a descendant of his on board, or any story, despite being one the main characters and probably the only reason why a lot of us watched the damn show in the first place.

Please don't reference the comics. They don't exist.

no meat, no protein. pathetic beta cukks.

>Korra ended over half a decade ago

When the fuck are we going to get more martial arts kino?

Attached: Battle of Zaofu 1.gif (499x281, 1.74M)