How the hell is the 3DS still selling? Do they even make games for it anymore?

How the hell is the 3DS still selling? Do they even make games for it anymore?

Attached: 1587059128360.png (574x476, 54.37K)

easy to birate

Is the PS4 boost due to FF7R? Why is an EOL console the best selling one?

The japanese are such fucking xenophobic, racist incels.

Pokemon

>EOL
???

Switch has literally released all their big franchise exclusives at this point. Now that Pokemon and Animal Crossing boost is not a thing anymore there will be another year of pure drought.

What gets me is that's its almost impossible to buy a brand new New 3DS XL that isn't above $200. I plan on buying another one for homebrew

Attached: 1569375027660.jpg (569x506, 43.85K)

3ds has alot of great games, big library

The hardware is still in production as far as i recall. Although i dunno which revision models, probably the New 2DS thing.
>Do they even make games for it anymore?
No. The 3DS pretty much stopped having anything by around the end of 2018 even in Japan, besides the Persona Labyrinth Q2. The Vita in comparison still had some things released in the country of the eastern sun around that time even when Sony dropped all production.

Why do Euros like PS4?

a new console on the horizon doesn't mean the previous one is EOL, look at how long the ps2 and ps3 lasted through their followers lives

>Switch is lower than ps4
MODS

end of life

these threads are usually more active, what's the deal?

most games, most exclusives

4000? NOOOOOOOOOO IT HAS TO BE ZEROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! -OP w a shitty pointless thread

FIFA

Fifa is on everything though

Switchbros?!?
How are we being beaten by a decade old console with nogames?

I know, and yet.

Attached: ps4 most played games.png (1533x1814, 130.68K)

I find the 3DS more useful as a handheld than the Switch, especially if you hack it. Loads of 3DS/DS/VC games, better battery life, more compact and portable. I'm sad that the era of true handhelds is over.

>vita
F

Will Sony launch a new handheld anytime soon? Are handhelds dying to mobile?

It's dead, Jim. Switch isn't even a handheld, it's a tablet+dock

>switch being outsold by ps4

Yes, a phone can play Game Boy games anyway.

How does Phil expect to beat sony with Japan sales like that

Japan has become almost completely irrelevant as their gaming population has switched to mobile. Why do you think Japanese developers are trying to desperately to appeal to Westerners? Their native market is basically dead.

>31 bones in nuka land

Attached: 1581390794159.jpg (506x512, 74.08K)

console market will have a resurgence there when the ps5 launches