What's the rarest game you own?

Attached: 12F8B167-F346-4250-AA67-F61920E4AB75.jpg (1200x1200, 310.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5blHw6C4Ax4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Donkey Kong Country

Bomberman 64 the Second Attack or Resident Evil for the Saturn CIB.

I used to own some rare Game Boy Color games that I stupidly lost or traded in. At one point I owned Metal Gear Ghost Babel, Survival Kids, Warlocked and even Shantae.

chubby cherub

I don't own any video games.

I don't know how to quantify rare but I recently learned that a few Genesis games I used to own have sold for triple digits, and I let the console and 50-odd games go for like $150 about 20 years ago

Probably Tron Bonne, and some of the PS1 rpgs.

Attached: IMG_3234.jpg (4320x3240, 3.32M)

I'm not sure which is rarer
Bomberman 64 2 or Megaman X3
Oh and, i've got an Xbox Steel Battalion controller

Not sure its really that rare, but it's super weird and niche.

Attached: pengel.jpg (2048x1924, 515.04K)

Super Mario 64: Shindou edition

Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition

probably earthbound

I don't think I have any rare games. Maybe the rarest thing was Maximum Carnage on SNES.

Not sure how rare, but hard to come by I guess... EVO, and Chrono Trigger on SNES. Makes it a bit more unusual considering I'm in Europe.

Chrono Trigger was never released in Europe retard, either you are lying or bought a bootleg.

Attached: 51Amy0hsBvL._SX342_.jpg (342x396, 34.45K)

Suikoden 2, earthbound (and the guide), Harvest Moon (SNES), Lufia 2.

Some other rare things but I can't be assed.

Yep, googling it, none of the games I had were considered rare.

Maximum Carnage collector's edition would be the closest thing, but I just had the regular one.

I imported it, mongoloid

I loved renting X3 every weekend. I wish I was black and had stolen it.

Attached: fe4.png (543x401, 413.82K)

That boxed set was apparently only sold off a home shopping network. I can't imagine who on earth would have bought one originally. How many people both watched QVC and played video games back then?

Snake's revenge for the nes.

good shit

SNES Actraiser is pretty rare isn't it?

GOD HAND.
I let my friend borrow it in HS and he still hasnt given it back. GIMMIE BACK MY SHIT BRETT

are Nintendo tapes rare now?

Earthbound. I paid $180 for it.

FE Radiant Dawn and Fates SE apparently, if we're going purely by resale value. Then again that would also put Pokemon Heartgold up there so probably just Radiant Dawn.

I don't really have anything rare but I do have a copy of OoT where ganon coughs blood and the fire temple had the muslim player music

youtube.com/watch?v=5blHw6C4Ax4

I have this one buried somewhere

lol fuck

this one

Attached: Gadget_Invention,_Travel,_&_Adventure_coverart.png (288x345, 216.21K)

Suikoden II

>Donkey Kong Country
fpbp

I have a few Rare-ish games. Kickmaster for NES. I have Lufia 2 and some other old Jrpg's for Snes. Likely a few other rare ones that i'm not thinking about.

It ain't much but it's mine

Attached: IMG_20180628_162546.jpg (1350x1801, 765.79K)

My batty old grandma used to call em this. I miss her schizo antics

this is rare
OP is "rare"

Attached: 20130414_104139[1].png (637x850, 820.16K)

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 15.83K)

Its a toss up between Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier and Fire emblem: Path of Radiance.

I only have the cartridge for Endless Frontier, and I think it is the rarer game, but I've got the complete package for PoR which is worth a lot more, even though it has a used 17.99 sticker on it.

I gotta wonder if the guy who sold PoR to me on ebay 5 years ago for only like $30 is kicking himself all these years later.

2 copies of this. One wouldve been still sealed if my sibling didnt unwrap it over a decade ago.
Holy shit thats cool.

Attached: 320px-GotchaForce-title.png (320x246, 102.08K)

Used to own Misadventures of Tron Bonne. Mom threw it out with the rest of my retro stuff :)

Otherwise, all I have is some import stuff. Nothing crazy.

Attached: Death Note_ L o Tsugu Mono-01.jpg (500x449, 53.06K)

Ninja Cop

Attached: D7679BC3-2F68-4923-805A-287126A5C423.jpg (1536x2048, 594.34K)

I cashed out my physical collection a few years ago. Definitely could have waited longer to get more money for it but honestly it was taking up too much space.

All I need is a good PC, emus are accurate enough for my tastes since I'm not going for records or anything like that.

I have two AAA grade physical copies of Chocobo's Dungeon 2, the second of which cost me $120 from a gaming collectibles shop. Very proud of those.

Attached: 196912_41881_front.jpg (640x645, 64.34K)

want to know what it really is?

its a one level demo that isn't a level in the main game, you either get to the end or lose, gives you a high score.

found out later, it was one half of the blockbuster world championships cart along with nba jam time attack.

Jack Bros on Virtual Boy.

Hanafuda.

Attached: 231502.jpg (3540x2268, 1.74M)

Cubivore complete in box.

Either Earthbound, MMX3 or Steel Battalion with the controller

Nice, most of those games are good shit too. Metal Storm is one of the most underrated NES games.

>No timestamps in this thread

Step it up Yas Forums.

Attached: Rares.jpg (1080x810, 94.53K)

How did you even get your hands on that? I may not be personally interested in it but finding stuff like that is pretty nuts.

I don't have anything super rare since I only buy games I can't emulate. But I do have some Xbox 360 games that are fairly difficult to find CIB and I still got the wrap on them.
Nier
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge
Armored Core For Answer
Zoids Assault
Culdcept Saga
Bikini Samurai Squad
Hitman HD Trilogy special edition with the art book
Conan with the mini comic

I have dragon quest VI for the ds, but I don't think its really rare

He did say rare-est

Is FE4 rare? I know Thracia is one of the rarest Super Famicom games but I didn't know about 4, any late gen RPG is bound to be at least somewhat rate though, I guess.

I hope, I still got this

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 149.22K)

no big bumpin or pocketbike racer?