Do you think dinosaur games will come back?

Do you think dinosaur games will come back?

Attached: 1586230014624.png (1080x810, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwUbet47He0
youtu.be/gr2iQ96em2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=dwUbet47He0

Attached: hmm.jpg (542x616, 55.14K)

Better chance for the actual dinosaurs to come back.

Maybe someday.

Attached: zombie attack.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Hopefully fucking not. We already got our fill of Amerijank dinosaur games to last a lifetime. Just read a book about dinosaurs.

Attached: 104935-trespasser-the-lost-world-jurassic-park-windows-screenshot.jpg (800x600, 83.33K)

>so lonely i would consider fucking that dinosaur

Attached: 3AEF3ABC-612B-4A66-85E3-6503B2FD3DEE.png (750x595, 286.54K)

I hope so

youtu.be/gr2iQ96em2w

>herbivore able to break flesh
>herbivore's teeth being sharp enough to do so
>herbivore not relying on rear molars to grind plants

It looks cool but its just too retarded.

Zombie viruses do weird things to you user.

Attached: zombie chase.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

yes

Attached: reginangry.jpg (1655x2048, 405.46K)

If we get a good Jurassic Park film it will spark another wave of dino craze.

they should

Never seen a horse, huh?

Attached: file.png (200x200, 104.3K)

Does a T Rex show up and rip its head off?

That episode fucked me up more than any cartoon released in the last 10 years.

Attached: 1242343232325.png (552x543, 358.17K)

It's pretty cool.

this was highly enjoyable

Nice cartoon.

Epic

*Upvotes*

All the short resurgence of dinosaurs games from 2014 - 2017 proved is that nobody can make a dinosaur game.
jurassicparkfags will bitch and moan that the dinosaurs aren't cool enough, paleofags will complain that the dinosaurs aren't realisitc enough, simfags will complain that the dinosaurs don't have 100% accurate hunting and pack instincts, and ark psychopaths will continue to call fish "whales" and ceratopsians "rhinos"

When you have a community comprised of all these different extreme forms of autism it's impossible to make a game that's actually fun

So never

the only retard here is you, for having autistic gripes about zombie dinosaurs

>When you have a community comprised of all these different extreme forms of autism it's impossible to make a game that's actually fun
What kind of idiot would try to appeal to all of them?

case in point:

people who are actually interested in making dinosaur games. I have never seen a group of people less collectively satisfied than dinofags

No

Attached: Run.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

I notice a lot of kids playing Ark. In retrospect, I would've fucking loved that game as a kid, despite it's many flaws. You also got JWE which is way better now than it was at launch, along with the leaked JWE2 coming.

Attached: pepe clone dinosaur.png (806x688, 30.56K)

>jurassicparkfags will bitch and moan that the dinosaurs aren't cool enough
Most JP fags think they're cool but hate shit like hybrids and the lack of focus on dinosaur species that are never given spotlight in the
>paleofags will complain that the dinosaurs aren't realisitc enough,ovies because they're underexposed.
>in a game
I've never seen that.
>simfags will complain that the dinosaurs don't have 100% accurate hunting and pack instincts,
Depends on the genre but having that would be cool in an adventure game like Turok than say survival horror like Dino Crisis.
>and ark psychopaths will continue to call fish "whales" and ceratopsians "rhinos"
I'm glad I'm not that affiliated with the Ark fanbase. Other than feather v. scales debates the Dinofag community is pretty laid back.

Attached: TN Carnotaurus.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

I remember that show. Had a dumb premise but wasn't too bad overall.

>Most JP fags think they're cool but hate shit like hybrids and the lack of focus on dinosaur species that are never given spotlight in the
those aren't the jpfags. those are the paleofags infiltrating the jp domain. this was made abundantly clear specifically with jurassic world evolution

>I've never seen that.
I know you've heard of Saurian, which is extremely shit because the devs are trying too hard to cater to that exact type of person

>Do you think dinosaur games will come back?

Not any time soon. Game devs are still stroking the big zombie cock meme. Zombie. Zombie survival. Zombie Apocalypse. Zombie apocalypse survival. Post apocalypse zombie. Post apocalypse zombie survival. Fuck zombies. The trope has been killed to death. Fuck devs who keep making zombie shit.

Haha I remember this series was hyped as the Avatar of television, with amazing CGI.

If Id buys the Turok IP and reboots it as a tie in to the slipgateverse of Doom/Quake/Wolfenstein and makes a new Turok game using lates tech and gibbing mechanics and gore I would lose my shit.

>visible cloaca
Why are dinosaurs so erotically aesthetic anyway?

Attached: 1526031405262.gif (280x154, 2.96M)

Aw fuck, I loved that show. Shame we'll never get a second season.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN TURTLE GIRAFFES! NOT MY LITTLE FOOTERINOS! NOT THE ITS A VEGGIESAURUSROOS LEX!

have you never seen a hippo attack user?

It's because the Tree of Life, or the shared DNA from the single source, is an active one. Dinosaurs were meant to be the platform for the higher qualities life can reach, with something akin to dragon girls emerging from them - an it would have been hot cloaka sex, too. However, the meteorite halted those plans so Gaia had to cope.

They're basically bipedal crocodiles when you think about it.
I'm guessing you've never seen Happy tree friends before, then?

Attached: Capture.png (1231x591, 401.3K)