Zero Personality: The Character

Zero Personality: The Character

Attached: link_2819.jpg (608x608, 65.59K)

nigga can slow down time and mash Y to rape you before you even see him
he don't need no personality

Yeah that's kinda the point.

It just means you have zero personality

ok then don't put him in a bunch of cinematic cutscenes with talking characters who do have personality

*blocks your path*

Attached: zmyoc3yx1la31.jpg (2102x1080, 162.31K)

>ok then don't put him in a bunch of cinematic cutscenes with talking characters who do have personality
There aren't many cutscenes.

There's enough that he sticks out like a sore thumb, just standing there with his dumb ass emotionless face

Link has one trait, courage, and the player is most likely a little bitch, so it's not a self-insert.

Attached: 1569703265401.jpg (208x208, 14.12K)

He's supposed to be a self insert for the player. That said, people that fawn over this character are literal faggot pedophiles that deserve to be gassed

>it's not a self-insert.
I didn't say he was.

Link has courage in the same way a lobotomized ant has courage. It doesn't think, therefore cannot feel fear

the whole point is that he's stoic, user, he doesn't need to be an overly emotional pansy like you to be a good character.

>That said, people that fawn over this character are literal faggot pedophiles that deserve to be gassed

but its mostly girls and girls cant be pedos

Attached: kusdhfkjsdhfkjshdfkjhfeatured-770x409.jpg (770x409, 29.5K)

ANOTHER ONE OF THESE FUCKING THREADS WEW IT'S BEEN THREE FUCKING YEARS GUYS JUST BUY THE DAMN THING AND STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT IT ON AN ANONYMOUS LATVIAN HORSE MASTURBATING FORUM KNOWN AS FOURCHINS.

Attached: 1587078483132.jpg (475x410, 55.89K)

He's not stoic. Stoic implies he wants to cry or whine but powers through it. Link has absolutely no personality whatsoever

FByleth unironically looks better with those eyes

Built for sharing Ganon's dick with Zelda.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BE QUIET AND STOIC THAT REMINDS ME OF MY FATHER WHO HATES ME YOU HAVE TO BE NOISY AND MAKE QUIPS LIKE AVENGERINOOOOOOOSSSS

Attached: 1570393789478.gif (570x537, 57.56K)

You must be fearless then

>projecting actual pedophile from the UK not knowing what fujos are and female pedos
figures

I had some hideous nigger tell me he had a "crush" on Link once. Most of the faggots online that want to fuck the boy puppet Link are actual faggots, not girls.

Yes

Attached: 1560273462570.gif (1702x1384, 163.44K)

>Stoic implies he wants to cry or whine but powers through it
No it doesn't, what the fuck are you saying

Attached: 1513965051024.jpg (522x450, 30.32K)

Same with Cloud.

>crosses arms - "hmmph"
>rolls eyes - "........."
>poker face, puts hand to forehead - "sigh....."

It means you repress your feelings and project an outwardly unemotional state. I wouldn't call a barebones emotionless puppet self-insert character stoic because it doesn't make a choice to be unemotional. It's simply a puppet.

At least Cloud talks so it isn’t too bad. Tbh if hell froze over and Link ever had to get a voice actor I think the guy who voiced Cloud in the remake wouldn’t be a terrible choice.

Attached: 72785557-9591-46D7-8565-00918810DDF8.gif (268x408, 1.97M)

>no cap
soulless

Silent protagonists are often unimmersive user. A person can be quiet but it’s unrealistic for them to be completely silent whenever anyone talks to them unless they’re a literal mute.

>He's supposed to be a self insert for the player.

Ok then let me customize his skin color, hair color, gender, etc at the start of the game. He’s a self-insert so it shouldn’t matter and one can more easily self-insert in a character that looks more like how they look.

Not everyone is a charisma ridden spastic bro
Some people just like to chill in silence, even when spoken to

be honest user, how many grills you know?

Quite a few considering I'm a woman

Oh no Link is the one Japanese character that still isn't a melodramatic caricature!