>2020
>still no PC release

for what purpose?
the amount of money to be gained from PC sales would exponentially outweigh any console sales they would be getting, which would be true for even 2 years after its initial release.

Attached: bloodborne.png (1422x800, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIE_Japan_Studio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

peecucks would ruin its cinematic 24 fps by playing at 120 fps, like the faggot redditor who gutted the Xbox dev machine and turned it into the shittiest gaming pc

it was published by Sony retard why would they port it to a Microsoft platform?

Because the PS4 would be completely useless without it. Sony's gotta eat.

Why do you care so much? It's dark souls one with a different coat of paint and slightly faster combat. Do you really need the 12 weapons and 14 armors available to this game?

Pc is irrelevant, only incels play on it, everyone else associates pc with work

>for what purpose?

It barely scraped it's way to 2 million copies sold, they're done with it

At least they released Demon's on PC, made a ton of money from all of those sales.

Attached: 1582775736031.png (832x872, 55.4K)

desu as a pc guy i just emulate shit

just gonna wait for a ps4 emulator

>waiting for a ps4 emulator when mustards just recently gained the ability to play Demon's Souls

>PC
>Sales
Ahahahahahahaha
hahaha
ha

>just recently
it's been fully playable for years
"recently" they mastered the 4k60fps on the emulator

>quoting a 2015 figure
Over 3 million, and it was on PS+ so lots more people have played it. Not to mention these games market themselves and don't rely on any IPs/celebrities etc, so it doesn't cost that much to make.
Most importantly, unlike any other games on PS4, it probably sold hundreds of thousands of consoles. The term "Bloodborne machine" didn't appear out of thin air.
Retard.

yeah user they would NEVER bring a Sony published game to PC, ever! PC is a middleground between the two consoles, even if it is technically Microsoft.

Attached: for stupid anons.jpg (997x726, 171.16K)

wasn't that detective robot/android thriller published by sony as well and it got a PC release, albeit for EGS?

Name one Japan Studio game on PC.

And still didn't get cracked

it just goes to show how inept they are that they never did this. of course, they still could, but do I expect them to stop being retarded at this point? of course not.

it really is just senseless, to the point where that giving them the benefit of the doubt would mean that it simply isn't worth the time and effort for them to do it, but that's hard to believe when putting Demon Souls on steam would certainly mean hundreds of thousands of additional sales, easily.

and now we're at the point where Demon Souls can be emulated reliably at 60 FPS. however, I would still prefer an official release that was without issues.

>2 million copies sold
Yeah, in the first two months or so.

>it really is just senseless
Stop being such a beggar

Attached: 1410490011504.jpg (535x577, 40.38K)

>cinematic
>24fps
Lol nice one dude

Attached: 0956C7E8-9007-45B5-9A45-07E43CAC968F.jpg (672x500, 34.76K)

how does this make me a beggar?
I can play Demon Souls on PC right now with RPCS3. however, I would prefer to see it come to the steam store with an official release. it's just a stupid decision on Sony's part to not do so. I'm not begging them to do anything.

Attached: Annotation 2020-04-07 232439.jpg (678x616, 92.06K)

>tfw you will never play bloodborne with all the characters modded into touhou models

never say never nigga
as long as your dreams are true u can make it happen :)

Attached: 17-1574100743-854063203.png (1261x710, 1.19M)

>I can play the game you played ten years ago and now I'm begging for the one you played five years ago
You literally can't stop drooling over console games. You're a beggar

says the salty pleb that can't play this console game

Attached: screenshot-2020_03_17_18_15_10.jpg (3840x2160, 1.14M)

again, wanting to see these games come to PC doesn't make me a beggar. I'm not going to buy a console for one game of interest. I would prefer to actually play them at 60+ FPS.

Never Ever.

It will be backwards compatible with PS5, you can bet your ass there will be some people that will buy a PS5 just so they can finally play it

Isn't that shit 30 fps on consoles? If it is, they would just remaster the game and release for PC as well.

pc players would just pirate it and call it a shit game anyway

yes.

Attached: 1498686404258.jpg (434x319, 38.48K)

I have two platinums for this one and also enjoyed the online back in the day.

It doesn't matter how many threads you make, no Japan Studio game is ever going to be released on PC. Please keep crying

>It doesn't matter how many threads you make, no Japan Studio game is ever going to be released on PC. Please keep crying
these posts don't age well user

did you already forget about Ueda's deal with Epic?

Attached: maria hugs.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

>did you already forget about Ueda's deal with Epic?
Ueda doesn't own the rights for ICO, SotC or TLG. Whether he works for Epic or not, these games aren't getting a PC release.

it never happened with demons souls because that was owned by 3 different companies on 3 different continents and it wont happen with bloodborne because for such a long time it was the easiest reason to justify buying the ps4.
elden ring will be the same thing if they ever make it.

are you forgetting about all the other FromSoftware games that are on PC, user? that are all objectively better than their console counterparts as well, mind you.

Not would. Will. In due time.

How many have the JapanStudio logo on them?

Elden Ring is already coming to PC though.

they're already on PSnow

Play that then

Attached: 1413669067566.jpg (500x500, 51.54K)

I have.

Attached: 1582164511090.gif (480x368, 2.21M)

Oh shit

It will got brought over when the ps5 launches, it's still a console seller to this day and will cash in PC sales the same no matter when they port it over.

Just like the rest of these games en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIE_Japan_Studio

Just like SotC did when it was ported to the PS3 and then the PS4 right.

Imagine losing to Maria

And poorfags

This. Maria is fucking trash.

Are you seriously pretending SotC was ever as popular as Bloodborne you dumb cunt?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIE_Japan_Studio
PORT SOUL SACRIFICE TO CONSOLES ALREADY YOU FUCKING KEKS, NOBODY BOUGHT THE FUCKING VITA

Attached: bc maria.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

>thinks fromshit game that already lost all appeal to anyone but bitter peecucks is relevant

And yet here we are talking about it 5 years later, huh

>lol u crying peecee cuck beggars wanting to play a game on a platform that won't make it run like shit
Why are you getting so mad? You're not a Sony fanboy, are you?

Attached: my guiding shiggy.jpg (1080x768, 338.12K)

SOTC sold way more than BB.

>thread started by a bitter peecuck

Not immediately
In 1 year thanks to Denuvo DRM

PC

FATS

DONT

BUY

VIDEO

GAMES

>1 years
You wish. Maybe like 1 month max.

Factually and embarrassingly incorrect.

Bloodborne: 3.11m
SotC: 1.14m

Theres no single Denuvo game cracked in less than 6 months these days

Stay mad.

Attached: 1408732961651.jpg (583x720, 56.36K)

which you for some reason decided that you would weigh in on

No, I'm simply tired of beggars smearing their shit on my favorite game

That doesn't include special hits or whatever, the remaster, or the remake. BB basically bombed on PS4. It would have sold more as a PC exclusive.

That's only for the PS2 version you retard