I made a quick experiment to see if /x/ shit is real

There's experiments where humans can affect a computer RNG with their mind.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002200520001-0.pdf

There's even CIA documents talking about this phenomena.
The experiment has been replicated multiple times.

I made a quick game to test if such claims were real.

ca3studio.itch.io/psychic-dungeon

So far I've gotten some wacky results.
The first test where I put not attention I got easily to 20-30 levels.
But another test when I seemed to care and put a bit of effort, I went to 130 level, almost with no effort on my paint, just thinking I should get the healing animation and focusing a bit.

Another guy from agdg got to 260 levels and he told me he also seemed to got some wacky combos when he focused, when he was closer to 1 HP.

Would love to see if any anons here can report if some wacky shit happened and if they got diferent results when they focused on the damage or healing spells.

I'm not 100% a real scientist or I can prove a peer reviewed result, but so far this shit seem to be real.

Attached: RPG.png (640x481, 56.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ca3studio/status/1255302843680030720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds pretty wacky OP but no way am i downloading this shit

It's an rpg maker game, not a virus.

haz algo con tu vida, fracasado

very cool!!!! will download game

>I'm not 100% a real scientist or I can prove a peer reviewed result, but so far this shit seem to be real.

do you know how random number generators work, user? its deterministic based by the seed. computers cannot create true random numbers

>So far I've gotten some wacky results.
wacky=random

read the CIA paper.

It seems there's reports humans can affect even a pseudo RNG algorithm.

i'm not going to play your shitch.io OP fag
>rpg maker
>has to larp about CIA psyop to get people to play it
could you get any more desperate

Attached: weATdXLjKyzp4ZSV5WgEvTh8n.png (760x749, 485.15K)

I posted a quick webm of me playing the game.

twitter.com/ca3studio/status/1255302843680030720

>lostboy.exe

The problem with secret spooky CIA research is that its by nature not peer reviewed, and can be used as ***evidence*** for big money funding fto shitty programs. There's loads of papers on ESP and telekinesis in the CIA, and none of those theories have been able to stand up to scrutiny.

They cant even explain the mechanism behind the consciousness manipulating pseudo-RNG numbers. By nature, you cant manipulate pseudo-RNG numbers

This guy is sitting there trying to control a shitty 8 bit game with his mind. We're doomed

the experiment has been replicated, and is a simple thing to do.

the effect is real.
I'm not sure what it means, but I can confirm there seems to be some real phenomena.

i guarantee that what you are seeing are patterns where there are none. I bet you if i calculated the program's score's expected value, it would be high, explaning why you are "winning", or you are just being lucky with the score has a high variance and low mean

RPG maker you say? I just reported you to MI5 for manufacturing weapons.

Attached: 1586484177883.jpg (275x183, 10.5K)

You do realise that there is no true computationally based RNG right? Its all pseudo-RNG.

mind can affect pseudo RNG as well.

why dont you test out your powers on slot machine

dunno, right now another user in a general can't go higher than 8.

>They cant even explain the mechanism behind the consciousness manipulating pseudo-RNG numbers. By nature, you cant manipulate pseudo-RNG numbers
There's only a single, infinitely long 4-dimensional electron moving backwards and forwards through time, with what we see as different electrons (all having the same charge and mass) actually being intersections where the infinite electron piece of spaghetti crosses through our three dimensions like slices of salami.
This is how our (electronic) brains interfere with RNGs inside (electronic) computers—despite the magnitude of the magnetic field around our heads falling victim to the inverse square law and being undetectable by our current understanding of how information propagates—because the electrons pushing about on metal are OUR electron. THE electron.

Attached: 1516131173680.gif (415x405, 1.73M)

No, it's called "pseudo" for a reason. If you know the starting conditions of a prng you can run it over and over again and the result is always the same. That's why Terry used a true RNG as his oracle.

I know what is a pseudo RNG, I'm saying the effect also affects computer RNG (pseudo RNG).

>if you care you put in more effort and and achieve higher results

its paranormal

>That's why Terry used a true RNG as his oracle.
Always the legend. Shame he died, he was insanely intelligent

nice bit... be a shame if a cosmic ray flipped it

it's simple; everything always works in the most abstract of capacities with a lack of unknown variables and emergent behaviours. and that's just how life is, right? because it's simple

thank god this is a joke
>infinitely long 4-dimensional electron
infinite length = infinite mass, which is obviously wrong. it has to have some finite length
>electrons interfere with other electrons enough for our minds to interfere with arbitrary signals in a computer
if electrons 3 feet away can change bits in my computer, statistically, it should crash from random memory edits and loss

boolshit, explain how logically, or run a long test using probability theory

Nigger, I'm not a real scientist.

I did my best with my skills.
I can only confirm I got diferent results when I didn't though nothing and didn't care vs when I really focused.

different results dont mean that theres a difference because youre working with pseudo-random data.

you actually have to run a couple hundred to a thousand trials and measure a statistical difference

just play some online dice rolling simulator and do 100 rolls, youll see it starts to converge to an even distribution. your game is hard to reduce to a probabilistic distribution without analyzing its code, so just do a simpler test

>which is obviously wrong
because you measured a slice? hah
>if electrons 3 feet away can change bits in my computer, statistically, it should crash from random memory edits and loss
under what premise?
>if a gun fired from 3 feet away can change bits in my computer, statistically, it should crash from random memory edits and loss
can =/= will

Just read the cia paper.

It has been replicated with diferent setups, done by real scientists.

It's not even my idea, there's plenty of /x/ videos claiming the mind can affect a machine RNG.

there is no machine RNG that would defeat the purpose of RNG

It also affects pseudo RNG.

cia paper is not a peer-reviewed scientific paper, almost because no scientist is wiling to sift through 90 pages of shit

>because you measured a slice? hah
what did he mean by this? infinite length of an object = infinite mass, unless the width and height of the object approach 0, which is impossible
>under what premise?
you retard: if my brain can somehow change the flow of electrons in a computer, then the other objects near it, with greater mass than my brain, should do it as well

furthermore, what actual evidence do you have that people can willingly change the flow of millions of electrons in a computer by just thinking about them

the effect is absolutely real. it's not a coincidence that Steve Bannon got his fortune from pulling data from the WoW servers to selling in-game gold as well as using player data to feed algorithms for various purposes.

i find it fascinating how determined you are to make others believe this. If you are surely right, wouldn't you encourage further testing as that would confirm your position? Or are you attempting to dissuade people from finding legitimate patterns based that have predictive power?

shoot some dice

Make it available on mobile so I don't have to walk my lazy American ass from my couch to my PC to go set it up. I'll wait.

ctrl+f "schizo" 0/0 results found

what the fuck?

yeah well fuckin magnets, how do they work?
check mate, labcoat

Attached: ICPGettyImages-2685582-1485443505-640x441.jpg (640x441, 83.95K)

>encourage further testing
burden of proof is on you, you are trying to say that X is real, i am saying there is a lack of evidence

>legitimate patterns
if you want legitimacy, here's knoweldge coming from a person with a background in theoretical probability:
you need to show me why these "patterns" are from actual changes in the probability distribution of the PseudoRng(...) function by running an experiment with enough trials and finding a low enough p value to show statistical significance

>but science hard what is p value :(