COVID-19 FUCKS YOU UP

New York Lawyer, David Lat, details what it’s like to live with COVID-19...

>be David Lat
>healthy 44-year old male, rarely drinks, no health conditions other than exercise-induced asthma
>2 time NYC marathon runner, walks 25 miles and goes to at least 3 high-intensity interval classes at the gym each week
>while living with COVID-19, David is hooked up to oxygen 24/7
>everyday tasks are difficult, could barely walk 5 feet from the bed to the toilet and had to pee as quickly as possible, because he would collapse if he stood too long
>takes 90 minutes to eat lunch, because he kept getting winded, could hardly bring the fork up to his mouth

Twitter Thread below:
mobile.twitter.com/DavidLat/status/1239997293086027778

Attached: 028E835C-05DB-4294-8E4C-251F0038863E.jpg (750x998, 86.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8075633/First-British-victim-25-describes-coronavirus.html
nypost.com/2020/03/17/tennessee-man-with-coronavirus-describes-life-as-patient-zero/
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3075567/people-blood-type-may-be-more-vulnerable-coronavirus-china-study
twitter.com/DavidLat/status/1239997305740308481?s=19a
mobile.twitter.com/DavidLat/status/1239997293086027778
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asthma

A lawyer who exercises constantly could have exhaustion and sleep deprivation. You should all get sleep!

>another picture of a COV victim
>another asiatic brown eyed mutt
is this a nothing burger for humans?

hes a faggot

>new yorker
He's Asian. This virus targets ace2 receptors, which asiatics have 4x as many as whites.

He doesn't look fit at all.

lol no. this guy got FUCKED up by covid-19

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8075633/First-British-victim-25-describes-coronavirus.html

and this guy

nypost.com/2020/03/17/tennessee-man-with-coronavirus-describes-life-as-patient-zero/

It's hitting everyone just as hard

The only difference is when hospitals are overwhelmed, then people like this guy would die

I've got the virus right now, it really is just a slightly worse flu. I'm 31 no underlying conditions

My advice to anybody infected, let the fever do its job. Unless it goes to 103, let your fever spike. If you take tylenol or ibuprofen you are handing yourself a death sentence.
Mine was pretty mild, was stuck in bed for a week with a fever but it was a nothingburger compared to when I got H1N1 back in the 80's. That one fucked me up.

u didnt mention he probably has hiv

Attached: Screenshot_20200317-213458_Chrome.jpg (1255x520, 281.32K)

40 have flu-like
40 have moderate
20 have severe

He's in the moderate and his butt buddy got it flu-like

> no health conditions
> has asthma

Are you retarded?

>no health conditions
>asthma
Wow, I wonder why this guy is getting fucked by a respiratory disease.

What if you don't get any fever, I waiting for the fucking fever to break, it's been 10 days fuck

That explains why his condition is so bad

This dude's fucking story involves his kitten dying of it too
The fuck is this? I'm supposed to take this seriously?

He's milking it while contemplating his 100+ hour a week life choices

A lot of people have asthma, but it seems he has a mild case of it as he is a 2 time marathon runner.

tfw I have mild asthma induced by extreme cold or plant pollen, and it's pollen season.

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.png (604x555, 551.98K)

>I've got the virus right now, it really is just a slightly worse flu

Phase 1 is the flu... then you feel better, then you die.

To be sure, #COVID19 hits different people differently #ymmv. I gave it to my husband, and for him it was a low-level flu that seems to hav almost run its course after about a week.
>I gave it to my husband

It's an AIDS ridden fag.

apparently the severity is based off blood type:
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3075567/people-blood-type-may-be-more-vulnerable-coronavirus-china-study

People with blood type A may be more vulnerable to coronavirus: study
Preliminary research in Wuhan and Shenzhen indicates patients with the blood group had a higher rate of infection and tended to get more severe symptoms.

fake and gay

Homosexuals may be more seseptable....This is why San Fran went on isolation today

First sign that was bullshit to me as well. Daily mail is notorious for that garbage.

he's gay so that's most of his problem

>This dude's fucking story involves his kitten dying of it too
> I don’t know whether it had what I’ve got
You can't read, can you? It was probably some dying cat he found on the street that fell out of some chink's grocery bag.

>also work out a lot
>also have exercise-induced asthma
Oh shit, and I thought that I was healthy and that I'll be fine.

Attached: tenor.png (634x640, 245.63K)

COVID-19 + already screwy lungs = miserable results for the victim.

I've got scarring in my lungs from a previous illness. COVID-19 if it isn't a mild case for me will probably leave me on oxygen too because another 25-30% of lung capacity shot is gonna suck bad.

>be me
>white trash tradesman
>used to breathing dust
>haven't seen a doctor in over a decade
>not worried about the virus in the least

>Those with type O ‘had a significantly lower risk for the infectious disease’ compared to others

Please be true.

10 days, how about more like 30. WuFlu hangs around forever. Just pay attention to your symptoms, if it gets bad quickly, get help.

Bro swine flu fucked me up was shitting water for 3 days. Almost needed an IV but got better at the last minute.

I just received this image on my ((whatsapp)). Its over guys twas fun while it lasted go to sleep

Attached: IMG-20200317-WA0126.jpg (1080x1340, 109.61K)

Swine Flu made me cough so bad I broke a rib. Since I was poor my parents couldn't take me to the doctor, so I just toughed it out and managed to survive.

>Those with type O ‘had a significantly lower risk for the infectious disease’ compared to others
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 70fa88f4475072a13465c6a97af315b1bd1fdb4229309d993561e510174fb27e.jpg (519x533, 93.82K)

O-CHADS REPORT IN

Attached: 1578517876515.gif (250x203, 135.72K)

>Anglo
He said humans

>Baumgartner characterized his physical symptoms as “mild,” but said the mental challenges faced by him and his family were more complex

Nice bait you homo.

GANG GANG

Attached: ihaihfdiuasuhf.jpg (512x512, 32.16K)

You're fucked asthma or no asthma. All asthma does is make your chest feel tight if it gets triggered, it's more like an allergy. It doesn't reduce your lung or cardiovascular strength.

I've noticed that all the young people who get fucked up are either Asian or have some serious preexisting condition like leukemia.

>Kung-Flu
>Ching Chong gets infected
>Sick man of Asia
Why the fuck should I care? No whites have died from this virus. Prove me wrong.

The Nazis hooked his dog up to a Covid machine and it came to death. True story.

Typical burger, always assumes "fit" means pro body builder or fitness model. No wonder why you lard asses have such a hard time not being obese.

Keep reading.
twitter.com/DavidLat/status/1239997305740308481?s=19a
>I gave it to my husband
Chink's a fudgepacker.
Dude was probably already riddled with AIDS and wu tang flu just sped things up.
Move along.

I had the coronavirus in my butthole
It was a real pain in the ass

Sounds Ike the flu

1) He has asthma
2) He is a faggot. May have aids.

>tfw don't know my bloodtype and this changes nothing

>Asthma
>44
>My Husband
>New York
>Probably HIV positive
Dead Man walking desu

>mobile.twitter.com/DavidLat/status/1239997293086027778

wait just a fucking second hes a buttboy

Attached: davidLat-coronaAIDS.jpg (607x153, 20.28K)

The way that guy looks and his alleged fitness regiment do not compute.

David is a fag

Chinks are weak against this shit.

I am AB-. I am screwed if blood transplants are needed.

heavy exercise weakens your immune system, if he'd just done a marathon or a massive workout before he caught it game over

>Natural selection FTW!

>i was too weak to lift my folk to eat
>meanwhile i am posting on twitter and taking selfies

So wait, Corona-chan is going to kill all the homosexuals and the boomers? Wow, pretty based disease.

not fake, just gay

I got tested on Saturday after developing Pneumonia.
I found out yesterday that I have Covid-19.

Just self isolating at home with Antibiotics.

he has fucking asthma retard

no wonder a respiratory disease fucked him up

not a single korean has died under the age of 40 and thousands got infected

meanwhile whites are dropping like flies in spain italy ans france

Well, there goes the "no health conditions" claim right out the fucking window.
>"This flu makes my asshole bleed"
>"My throat is so sore I can barely suck one cock"
>"I can barely breathe while biting this pillow"

>I am AB-. I am screwed if blood transplants are needed.
If you're AB you can get any blood type.

It's really not that bad desu (so far). Worst symptoms I've had have been feeling like my head's about to explode, I'm achy everywhere and I almost feel high due to lack of energy.

>aids riddled chink mutt with asthma
lmao the average american

>faggot
>has GRIDS
Oy vey it's the Corona!

It's nice, the one time us O commoners get an advantage.

Usually I wish that I could be a different blood group, since O can be donated to all, but only receive O back, whereas AB is the opposite where they can except donations from almost everyone.

Attached: 1527748950379.png (650x1092, 403.15K)