Why is it so damn kino? It's so entertaining and infinitely rewatchable...

Why is it so damn kino? It's so entertaining and infinitely rewatchable. I say this as someone who isn't a massive fan of this franchise. Why is FSN and FHA so perfect.

Attached: vkbetuy79ud41.jpg (1280x743, 174.72K)

They had soul

Attached: o5yztlvIVq1rj3ed7o1_1280.gif (798x548, 220.18K)

Unlike the rest of the franchise, FSN and FHA are stories about people. The HGW is nothing more than a thing to do. They're stories about personal growth and intimacy.

>They're stories about personal growth and intimacy.

Examples of that?

nonsense

nasu actually tried back then

>rewatchable
Have you read the VN or are you anime only? If the latter you can't say it's kino without seeing HF 3, the real peak of the series.

rin and archer is such a sexy combo

I unironically don't think there's a better way to describe it. It feels like the passion project of a small group of people trying to make a creative world with interesting characters. The atmosphere and details actually have heart put into them

Why does Archer look like he’s on drugs kn thst poster?

that's literally what it was in regards to the visual novel. large emphasis on was.

Yeah, I played Extra afterwards and everything felt so empty and lifeless. I feel like original Fate is gonna be pretty much dead once the Ufotable adaptations end. It's pretty sad

takes place in a vast world with extensive lore, but it functions as a backdrop while the story focuses on a small scope with an intimate, well explored cast and interesting themes they embody
constant twists, turns, and revelations which are enhanced by nasu's dramatic writing style
congruity between aesthetic and narrative
last but not least the music is really memorable and utilized well

my biggest issue with all the new spinoffs is that they feel a mile wide but an inch deep, that was never the point of fate

>I feel like original Fate is gonna be pretty much dead once the Ufotable adaptations end. It's pretty sad

They can still adapt Case Files and FHA

>It's pretty sad
More like it's a goddamn blessing, have you seen the shit that TM is putting out now?

I guess. They probably won't though
I said original Fate, user. They're not gonna stop milking nu-Fate. GO stuff makes way too much money

>I said original Fate, user
I know what you meant and I stand by what I said, if they touched the original or tried to change it they would fuck it up.

Fuck no. They're stories about EPIC ANIME BATTLES and the characters are an incoherent mess that act like complete retards in order to force the next EPIC scene Nasu had planned.

>Iwakami: It started off with Aniplex working with Type-Moon to bring Fate to anime form with Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works. And not just the Fate series. In 2007, we did The Garden of Sinners movies. After we were done with Fate/Zero, we were talking with Takeshi Takeuchi of Type-Moon about a new way to develop Fate, and a smartphone game was one of the ideas that we came up with. So Type-Moon started working on Fate/Grand Order as one of the official numbered titles in the Fate series.

>Takeuchi: Many anime studios wanted to make Fate/Zero into an anime, but as far as actually doing that, I couldn't feel very excited about the idea. It was a story that came into being out of the love and respect that Urobuchi-san had for Fate/stay night, and was designed to deepen the enjoyment a reader could get out of Fate. Adapting it into an anime might mean stepping on that love, and I didn't want to make something that didn't capture the feeling of the original novels.

>Nasu: Many anime fans want there to be a lot of cute bishoujo characters in the work, and while they work hard to meet those needs, Iwakami, an important producer at Aniplex, wasn't satisfied just by doing that. I suggested that he tackle Fate/Zero, a dark and serious story full of raw emotion. He had the resolve, and that's how they ended up adapting Fate/Zero.

Context for this: Iwakami turned down to adapt FSN because he didn't want to adapt a bishoujo harem series, so Nasu proposed Zero. You'll notice UBW was changed to follow Zero mood too, with all Saber's waifu scenes modified and portrayed as Shirou's surrogate "mom"

Takeuchi is literally /ourguy/

I really like how they pretend Deen/Stay Night doesn't even exist

Also Nasu wrote a lot of DEEN shit, by the way, and we have interviews to prove it

>Nasu working closely with ufo
>admits the VN came on too strong in UBW interview
>preferred Miura's vision of a single flowing over the VN puzzle
>The one "Nasu-to-Miura" request I made was, "Please change the Noble Phantasms."
>Nasu: Exactly. Old Me would have fearlessly spelled out the theme. I thought "Ah, this is definitely going to transfix the people tuned to this channel." But with this adaptation, we're trying to take the original game's copious amounts of dialog and revise them into a form that will convey the same meaning in the allotted length and can be depicted well visually. I think that's what they were careful about in this adaptation. I can't remember what I was feeling as I was writing 10 years ago, but I remember to this day what it was that I wanted to write. That's why I'm explaining to the anime staff, "In this scene, this line here is key, so trim down the rest and highlight this part."
>Nasu: The first script that ufotable brought to me had a lot of sentences lifted from the original game, but since we'd just end up replicating those scenes, I realized that I had to retool it for the anime. But when I rewrote it myself, it was just cool, and not compelling at all. So when I re-read the original game, it was totally grim. That's when I realized that that was the essence of UBW, and the lines that took 30 minutes for the characters to utter in-game, I cut down to five. But I had no idea how it would be brought to the screen, so in my head I was thinking "Sorry, Mr Miura," but it turned out to be a wonderful film, and personally, I'm overjoyed.

It's best for everyone to take the same stance.

Apparently these were the original plans for the 06 anime:

>Shielder was a genderbent Galahad (or a human channeling Galahad's spirit?) nicknamed Tachie, with a silent pacifistic yet no-nonsense personality
>her old master was named Earnest Gravehill, who had a Shiki-esque personality
>Shielder has a grudge against Saber, and an unfounded one against Shirou for surviving the Fuyuki disaster
>Sakura's past was retconned by having Zouken die in the 4th war, and Shinji is the real Matou heir and Rider's real master
>Shinji asks Shirou to protect Sakura for him, but then Caster makes an agreement with Shinji to have Sakura stay with Shirou so she can become Saber's master
>Sakura joins Saber and Rin as Shirou's ally, not knowing she's under Caster's control
>various aspects from different routes are included, such as Saber vs Berserker and Kuzuki being revealed as Caster's master
>Ilya is suspicious of Sakura for being a Matou after Berserker is defeated and she joins Shirou, saying it doesn't matter if she never received training in magic as long as she has magical circuits
>while they're discussing how to deal with Caster, Sakura asks to talk with Saber in private, then gets controlled into using Rule Breaker on Saber
>Shielder is on Caster's side
>Saber vs Shielder, Shirou vs Caster
>Shirou defeats Caster, but it was a fake, and the real one goes after Rin
>BONDAGE SAKURA (Nasu's explanation for why he came up with it is that Caster likes dressing little girls in frilly dresses and girls with big breasts in villainess-esque outfits)
>Rin saves Sakura from becoming Caster's sacrifice, but then Caster attacks her
>Archer appears and saves her like he does in UBW, having survived the Berserker fight
>Archer defeats Caster like Shirou defeats Saber in Sparks Liner High
>Saber vs Shielder gets interrupted by Gilgamesh appearing and killing Shielder anti-climactically
>rest of the story follows the Fate route

DEENime isn't under Aniplex though, there's no reason to mention it

>Galahad has a grudge against Saber
Huh. I always did think that something was kinda fishy about Galahad. Think this aspect of his character was kept?

>>Shielder was a genderbent Galahad (or a human channeling Galahad's spirit?) nicknamed Tachie, with a silent pacifistic yet no-nonsense personality
>>her old master was named Earnest Gravehill, who had a Shiki-esque personality
>>Shielder has a grudge against Saber, and an unfounded one against Shirou for surviving the Fuyuki disaster
I'm pretty sure that's stuff that he cut out of the VN.

This, the some of the newer lore is pretty interesting, but it's just all so... shallow. Nasu is way better at writing character-centric work imo

Does anyone have a link to the Heavens Feel movies? I just finished UBW

Yes, it's called google.
Why the fuck are you even watching if you were able to see UBW?

I just like to watch the things. The animation is neat

That didn't answer my question dumbass.

Wait, you did answer my question.
I meant to ask: why are you asking if you were able to find UBW?

Attached: Turn A Gundam - Ep. 07 - Training to be a Lady (720p) (00_22_12.748) 0002.png (960x720, 788.31K)

Oh. Because All im going off is a thing that said a watch order

If UBW covers it then I could skip it

Zero and UBW are on netflix, butttttttt the HF movies are not