ITT: Mistakes you made when visiting another country

ITT: Mistakes you made when visiting another country.

I'll go first. I bought what I thought was wet tissues for ass wiping in Japan, turns out it was floor wipes, didn't even know people used tissues to clean floors.

Attached: 1559765769797.png (1172x720, 903.23K)

Got ripped off by a pajeet who sold me the UK plugs for thrice the price

rip yuh's ass

Attached: images (16).jpg (448x252, 13.67K)

I'll give you a pass this time since you made an actually interesting, international related thread

Knowing what kaguyafag looks like irl was a mistake

Attached: 1548689311337.jpg (453x604, 33.53K)

I forgot to tip most of the time I ate anywhere while in the US.

bump

Wait, is that shit harmful? Because over the years I used it a few times

>Visits other countries
I wish I could afford it

Attached: 1588326397507.png (636x634, 324.75K)

Too poor to travel abroad because I live in a tutorial country

Attached: EW6FyrKUcAAPoj5.jfif.jpg (828x903, 444.13K)

Failing in life despite being in a tutorial country is just embarrassing.
But UAE is a tutorial country only is you are Emarati, and USA is not a tutorial country.

Once i traveled to Lithuania and was staying at a friend's house.

When i first met his parents i immediately grabed his mum's hand and kissed her in both cheeks.

She just stood there petrified saying half sentences clearing her throat and smiling awkwardly while his dad stared at me with this look.

Attached: IMG_20200501_135007.jpg (240x263, 31.01K)

YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones around mate

Attached: 287-2870170_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1476777184065-disgusted-anime-face-png.png (720x720, 435.16K)

>be me
>go to family living the USA
>Texas, fuck yeah go shooting
>my older uncle starts showing me his gun collection
>there's rifles, shotguns, revolvers, pistols and everything else
>spend a couple hours shooting
>"so user, what's your favorite?"
>uh, the 9/11 (was meaning to say 1911..)

I don't think I've ever seen a human being switch from confusion to angry and finally disappointment so quickly in my life. And I said it AGAIN just a couple hours later...

The quitessential british buisnessman

Nice. Screw tipping culture.

I did the same shit in the US except the response was something along the lines of "Ooh how European" kek

Treating Burgerlander with respect
Currently ongoing

Where are you from?

I "forget" to tip

Moved to Sweden thinking I could learn the retarded language and find a hot blonde gf.

Attached: 156453453534435.jpg (258x90, 11.2K)

Oh yeah I also never tipped when I was in the US

I never lived in a glass house, no matter how hard you want it to. I worked hard for everything I enjoy today.

Does 9 11 really piss off Americans that much?

>Does 9 11 really piss off Americans that much?
Just some of them, people like my super patriotic uncle and cousins.

lol, I knew a dude who spent 10 years in finland and I couldnt still understand him most of the time.

I think sweden arent so bad, compared to for example, russian.

Kuwait

But you still come down here to complain about how you failed in your social life though

What are Swedish girl like?

Never been to Russia, I'm Irish though, lived here in Sweden for 4 years now. I can just about order a coffee and say Hej, Tack and Hejdå.

Hope you enjoy your stay

Seethe

Bought some groceries in Croatia and started packing my wares in the bag. The old lady behind the counter started to shout before grabbing the back and packing it for me. In Sweden you pack your own groceries

You should probably make an effort to immerse yourself more, 4 years living in a country and not learning the language is pretty embarrassing imo.

Expected the French to speak understand English, let alone speak it.

What happens if I ask for a fork and knife in an asian country?

Based Norwegian dabbing on the burger menace

Same as the ones in Dublin where I'm from pretty much. At least here in Gothenburg.

well, you arent just exotic enough.

I think you should had gone to eastern europe, I heard there are some blondies too. Also you dont really need to know swedish to land on a girl.

But you clearly don't speak understand English yourself

The hell? Just watch a kid’s show. That’s just ridiculous at this point. Learn Swedish or get out of Sweden, simple as

I called a black man a nigger at a party. It was bad, very bad.

Attached: 1585385278600.jpg (250x202, 6.64K)

I have friends I just struggle with romantic anything, stutter and say awkward things every 30 seconds

>went China
>ate fried carp
>tasted delicious
>because it's partly raw
>diarrhea
>Chinese guy gave me (Chinese) medicine and it worked
>it magically affected my ass hole muscle so that it shuts tight as hell while my liquid poo is still boiling in my tummy and couldn't push it out in toilet because my ass won't open
I recommend every poster itt to visit that place. It'll take over US and us

>four years in Sweden
Can you hold a proper conversation though.If you can't then why bother staying there