COVID-19 Race Based Relief in South Africa

White owned small/medium businesses in the Tourism sector do not qualify for COVID-19 lockdown financial relief. It was challenged in court, and the judge threw it out as the notion of allowing whites to apply for relief clashes with Economic Transformation as outlined in the Constitution.

Attached: 1588327999184.png (674x761, 206.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/qDW4BUU82hPb/
tsln.com/news/guest-opinion-genocide-against-white-farmers-in-south-africa/
web.archive.org/web/20110305041425/http://www.legendaryheroesofafrica.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And?

Good, white people need to pay for their crimes against black people in SA.

What part of that image exactly is stating a company got denied money based on being white owned?
White people in South-Africa own like 80% of the wealth despite being less than 10% of the population. They like to whine a lot but are at the end of the day worse than jews

Any politics based on race are sad, regardless of country.
South Africa has been digging its own grave for awhile, now.

Why are there still whites there anyway? I'd get the hell out of that third world shithole

There are a lot of poor and middle class whites in SA. They can't afford to leave the country and the government does everything in their power to make their life hell.
bitchute.com/video/qDW4BUU82hPb/ go to 47m51s and listen for 3 minutes

This is why we can't let niggers and muslims become a majority in white countries

tsln.com/news/guest-opinion-genocide-against-white-farmers-in-south-africa/

>NOOO YOU CAN"T FIGHT BACK AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE THAT"S RACIST AAAAAAAHHH

scurry back into your hole t*rkroach

Yeah those poor SA whites, they only wanted to exploit the labor of blacks there and they fucked themselves over in the long run, we better mobilize to help them!

Google 'white farmers south africa', safesearch off
then listen to this video

Too bad there’s nothing we can do to stop that happening

This

there are poor white people in south africa
SA isn't some white man's paradise people try ot make it out to be everytime there's news about whites getting fucked in the ass there

they're on their way to become zimbabwe 2.0 when their gov snaps and says get out wypypo

You know who could've done it?
South Africans. They could've literally craved out a European-only state after WW2, no one would bat an eye.
You know why they didn't?
Because they are parasites who wanted a black workforce to enrich themselves.

So why exactly do you think Europeans should feel pity for very rich people (who are still very rich) fucking themselves over, possibly?

Do you not see the similarities here?

You could say the same thing about Jews in America but somehow I have a feeling you wouldn’t be rushing to defend the Americans if they decided that they weren’t eligible for the covid-19 stimulus package

>there are poor white people in south africa
Yeah, and?
You wrongly see this as something racial, it's a corrupt violent state, and poor whites suffer like poor blacks. There is anti-white populism, but in reality the violence has nothing to do with that.

This is an incredibly shitty banner around which some racists rally. If South Africans valued ''racial purity'' and other shit more than money, outcome would be different.

That said, outcome isn't really like what idiots from Yas Forums imagine. Rich whites are still white and still rule the country basically.

Did Jews in America do shit like adopting laws that state that Jew and goyim must be paid differently for doing the same job?
This was an actual law in SA: an African could've done the same work as a European, but he would be paid less.

How can someone with even a trace of humanity and morals defend something like that?
And how can someone cry about ''injustice'' that such system was abolished (formally)?

If your law is sword, then don't cry when someone spills your guts out.

>Yeah those poor SA whites, they only wanted to exploit the labor of blacks there and they fucked themselves over in the long run
>You wrongly see this as something racial,

How do you get this dishonest? Is it just low IQ?

>rule the country basically.
retard
their entire gov is pretty much blacked
rich whites just have mini fortresses and isolate themselves from blacks so they don't get robbed
>still rule the country
so whites are behind laws about whites losing farmlands to blacks?
what kind of big brain move is that

What exactly was dishonest about my post?
And no vague bullshit, say EXACTLY which of the things I wrote were untrue.
>their entire gov is pretty much blacked
Are you 15? It's absolutely irrelevant who's formally in charge in countries like that. European capital still rules. Not so openly as in Apartheid days, of course.
>rich whites just have mini fortresses and isolate themselves from blacks so they don't get robbed
And you think that's because they're white? That's because it's a shitty state where crime is rife.
>what kind of big brain move is that
It's so nice how you are naive and you believe being ''white'' is some badge...rich people don't give a fuck about poor whites there. Just like they don't give a fuck about them in Europe, that's why they're bringing millions of immigrants to offset population decline.

You're basically barking at the wrong tree, that's my point.

In what way could a nigger actually ever be equal to a european, raghead?
pottery

Attached: 1575901929085.png (690x518, 142.68K)

You're writing sardonic posts about how whiteoids deserve their treatment and in the next breath trying to take the ITS A CLASS ISSUE BRO line and then literally in the next sentence admitting to the huge racial populism of South Africa.

>If your law is sword, then don't cry when someone spills your guts out.
hmmm what did you mean by this

Attached: 1586893668887.png (715x436, 307.05K)

If Americans were putting jews in corona chambers I'd be laughing my ass off

>outcome would be different.
no it wouldn't, they got embargo'd hard on them untill they signed the country over to blacks. They had to chose between slowly becoming another Zimbabwe or

You're a mongolian mutt and not even european.

based

fuck boers and fuck hollanders

Good then i will rape Africa with my Han brethren
how many congolese hands do you want?

The funny thing is that Jews were disproportionately represented amongst anti-Apartheid campaigners. Then they ran away to Israel.

web.archive.org/web/20110305041425/http://www.legendaryheroesofafrica.com/

>posts about how whiteoids deserve their treatment
I never actually said that, that's just your stupid construction because otherwise you can't achieve even a semblance of an argument.
>admitting to the huge racial populism of South Africa.
Why would I deny the obvious?

But thing here is that you post some fantasies about ''white genocide'' and how whites there were fucked up due to great injustice, as if they didn't make the bed they now lie in.

So why should I care? Why should I care that rich whites lost their slaves, in Africa?

We can talk of this subject in rational terms, but it's you idiots who devolve it to racist tropes.

Again, they could've easily created a white-only state, but they wanted black slaves basically.

What's your fight here? Why are you arguing for people who see US as subhumans?

I don't have any sympathy for them just because they are white lol their ancestors like all other European colonizers did so many wrongs and they built their entire existence on force labor from black people. They should just leave and build something themselves for once

>it's not racial
>but it's about race
>it's about power not race

Attached: 1490544143554.png (476x656, 737.83K)

>Again, they could've easily created a white-only state
and live in mud huts becasue entire world didn't want to trade with them